Ultimate Kitchen & Home Reno Inc

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
HomeStars  >  Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design in Mississauga  >  Ultimate Kitchen & Home Reno Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Ultimate Kitchen & Home Reno Inc

I hired them to renovate my 4 pieces bathroom. They did an exelent job from the design to the end of the job.

their price was very competetive and workmanship was great

I would recommend them to everyone how has a renovation project.

I love my new look of bathroom and apriciate what they have done for me.

Job Price

Thank you so much for your nice review. we are so happy who you like your new bathroom , renovated by ultimate kitchen& home reno Inc.
In ultimate kitchen & home reno Inc, we are so proud of our customer service and are never satisfied until our customers are.

niusha.feizi
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

We did our Kitchen renovation with Ali. He was fantastic, very commited and professional. We are very happy with the job and would definitely recommend him to everyone.

Job Price

Thank you so much for your nice review. we are so happy who you like your new kitchen , renovated by ultimate kitchen& home reno Inc.

Peter Kovalchuk in Toronto

Budgeting: first estimate was very close to the final price.
Design: excellent taste of colours, we were able to rely on Ali's choice.
Quality of work: very good to excellent (tiles, painting, etc). Electrical and plumbing work were challenging due to the interior wall removal, but job was done excellent.
Time management / job scheduling: this is the only reason why I can't give this team 5 stars for our project. Project took longer than promised and actual work scheduling was a bit hectic.

Overall: I'm recommending this company, and will strongly consider to use them again in our future renovations.

Job Price

Thank you so much Peter for your nice review. we are so happy who you like your new bathroom , renovated by ultimate kitchen& home reno Inc and so sorry for 3 days delay in scheduled time line of project.

ANDREW

I was referred to Ultimate Kitchen & Home Reno Inc. by a friend of mine. Our designer came up to our location prepared with some excellent ideas on how to use our space more efficiently.
They have an excellent selection of colours and door styles helping you to make your final decision much easier.
Finally, their quality is amazing and their prices are also very reasonable.

Job Price

Thank you so much Andrew for your nice review. we are so happy who you like your new kitchen , renovated by ultimate kitchen& home reno Inc.

mat in Toronto

I hired ultimate kitchen and home reno Inc to renovate my 3_ piece bathroom.
I was surprised that even without any contract they designed my bathroom and made great suggestions .
I'm so happy with the outcome and absolutely suggest them to my friends and family members.

Job Price

I hired ultimate kitchen & home reno Inc to renovate my basement.
The most impressive side of working with these guys was their professionalism. they had a lot of good ideas which helped us to have a better design with lower prices.
I add a bathroom and kitchen to my basement and turned it to a legal one.
They knew all about the procedures and did all of these in a very short time.
Thanks to Kia and his guys for being such a nice guys with great workmanship .
My basement looks great!
Thank you ultimate kitchen & home reno for your great job!

Job Price

Thank you so much for your nice review. we are so happy who you like your finished basement , renovated by ultimate kitchen& home reno Inc.

Carol
2 reviews Ajax, ON

We completely gutted our master bathroom and hired Ultimate Kitchen & Home Reno to do the job. Ali and his crew did a fantastic job from start to finish and finished the job ahead of schedule. Each and every person we dealt with were very professional and very accommodating. They met our expectations and handled a few other odds and ends for us at the same time. We would definitely use them for our next project.

Job Price

Thank you Carol for your nice review. we are so happy you like your new bathroom, renovated by ultimate kitchen and home reno Inc.
we are so proud of our customer service and never are satisfied until our customers are.

Jennfer in Ottawa

I needed a new kitchen, because mine was certainly outdated. I got several quotes from various companies in the Mississauga area, and to be honest, it was a long process. Ultimate Kitchen Renovation were very easy to talk with, and they listened to what I wanted. They first gave me a design that fitted my space, and even added extras at a reasonable price. They weren't the cheapest, but hands down the quickest, and most professional company I have worked with. In regards to the price, they were only a couple hundred dollars more than another quote.

I am referring them to everyone I know.

Job Price

Thank you so much Jennifer for your nice review. we are so happy you love your new kitchen renovated by Ultimate kitchen and home reno Inc.
in ultimate kitchen and home reno we are so proud of our customer service and always try to satisfy our customers with high quality and reasonable prices of our products.

JOE in Mississauga

Great service, from the design all the way to the install. Ordered and was installed within a week. If you are looking for great service and quality product make sure visit Ultimate Kitchens.

Job Price

Thank you so much for your nice review Joe.
we are so happy who you love your new kitchen designed and installed by ultimate kitchen and home reno Inc.
in ultimate kitchen and home reno, we are not satisfied until you are.

Scott in

before I hire these guys for my kitchen renovation project I gad a lot of estimates and designs for my kitchen from the other contractors but these guys were the only contractor who had great workmanship and reasonable price at the same time. They were very friendly and professional all along the renovation process and made a great kitchen for me .

Job Price

Thank you Scott for your nice review. We are so happy who you like your new kitchen , in ultimate kitchen & home reno Inc our goal is our customers satisfaction.

More about Ultimate Kitchen & Home Reno Inc

ABOUT US

Contact us for a free consultation or estimate today!
Ultimate Kitchen and Bath Renovation is made up of top-rated Trades and Designers. We render services to home and business owners throughout the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). For over 20 years, we have provided a full spectrum of services to our clients including complete home renovation and business restoration, kitchen redecoration, bathroom remodelling, and basement finishing , as well as, tile and hardwood flooring, electrical and plumbing services, countertops and appliance installations, and customized carpentry and painting services at a reasonable and affordable prices. We are also one of the leading manufacturer of kitchen cabinets and supplier of bathroom and flooring products in the GTA; Making us a one stop shop for any home or business renovation project.
Our clients' renovation needs and desires are our priority. We are committed to work for them to create a truly client-focused experience. Our goal is to insure that our clients' renovation needs and goals are realized within their set financial budget and timelines. As a result, we open the lines of on-going communication and actively listen to our clients' renovation ideas and concerns while paying a close attention to their personal tastes and styles to ensure that the work is completed successfully the first time.
Our distinctive approach to working closely and building relationship with our clients, our highest quality workmanship, our tenacious project management, as well as, our premium products and materials, our dedicated attention to details, and our care for craftsmanship has lead to countless successful projects execution. At the Ultimate Kitchen and Bath Renovation, we seek to guarantee our clients' satisfaction and to fulfill their needs with every project we undertake.
Let our experience and knowledge work for you. Regardless of your project size, we can guarantee your complete satisfaction in every stage of your renovation process. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation and to get a free estimate on your renovation project.
Our goal is your satisfaction.

KITCHEN RENOVATION

With the changes in Canadians' lifestyles and the structure of today's family, kitchens are more than just a place to cook. It is the heart of the modern home, a focal point of everyday life and entertainment. As the central hub of the home, kitchen renovations are one of the greatest renovation investments. A practical, functional, and aesthetically pleasant kitchen can add up to 30% to the value of a home or business.

The degree of customization homeowners' and business owners' desire for their kitchen can effortlessly be attained with our custom cabinetry and our wide selection of finishing materials. From Modern to Traditional styles, from solid wood to MDF cabinets, and from granite to marble countertops, our clients are rest assured that we have the impeccable products and services to suit their kitchen's interior design that they were hoping to achieve from their renovating project.

It is possible to have a modern day kitchen that you were hoping for all these years. It only takes the vast knowledge and experience of our kitchen renovation experts to map out a customized plan for you that encompasses a variety of design elements that best compliments your renovation needs and budget, as well as, your existing kitchen space and layouts. Contact us today to schedule your free consultation and get a free estimate on transforming your kitchen into your customized retreat.