Alliance Renovations

Reviews for Alliance Renovations

LarryV in Calgary
LarryV in Calgary

Garage, sidewalk

Great all round experience, from price to quality of the job. The projects were completed on time as well. The crews were very friendly and responsive to questions and suggestions. It was easy to keep track of the schedule with the Builder Trend website they use, as well as make payments. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Alliance Renovations, and we will use them again for any other major projects we want to do. Thank you very much Alliance!

Thank you Larry, our team and I really appreciate the time you have taken to give us a review. We really work on referrals and this really helps us build Alliance. We look forward to working with you in the future and remember to let you referrals to tell it was your recommendation for your referral gift.

thanks

brucesil
brucesil

Garage Build

Had a garage build completed in the fall; all work was on time and on budget. Everyone at Alliance was very professional and very courteous. I would highly recommend this company!

Thank you for the very nice review and the kind words.
Alliance thanks you for your business, I will pass it on to the team. I glad you were able to used your garage before the cold snap came along.
Your builder trend is still open for warranty calls.

Shari in Toronto
Shari in Toronto
2 reviews Cochrane, AB

Garage build

Alliance was very fast efficient and professional all the way through the build. They answered all our questions and kept us informed. I would highly recommend them they have a great team of people.

Hi Shari
Thank you for the review, Alliance really appreciate business you have given us. We will be right on the concrete driveway in spring to finish up.
stay warm
Happy new year

Garage

Quick response to quote request. Good, efficient crew, timely start and finish. Clean up was great. Project was as requested. Company is clearly very interested in satisfying their customer and succeeded in doing so.

Thank you very much for the kind words. it was a pleasure working for you. Thank you for the Business.
I Will relay this to the team.

Private User reviews , ON

GARAGE PROJECT

We were very satisfied with the garage we had Alliance build. We did not think it could be done during the winter season, but Alliance had the right equipment to do the job and we got the same warranty. Great service, we loved Buildertrend for communication

Thank you for your kind words TC. Your garage turned out beautiful. Its a great looking garage that makes me envy. So many great ideas with the upper space to hang out and a great space to work on your muscle cars and your small projects.

thanks for the business
Alliance appreciates custom builds like this.
can't wait for your 1 year service call

nikolay
nikolay

Basement Project

One of my friends recommended Alliance for basement development. They did all planning, provided professionally done plans and did all necessary demolition prior to starting renovations. The project was running online, we could see the schedule and updates of the schedule. If something was changing Ryan was contacting us right away and in general communication was fast and clear. Price was fair, we could see clear costs breakdown and total amount we payed was as agreed. We highly recommend Alliance for basement renovations.

Thank you for the business, we hope you enjoy your new space, I will let the team know of your kind words. im happy you enjoyed our on line construction scheduling .Keep A eye open for your new picture album from start to finish of your Reno- soon to come.

thanks again

Alliance

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Beautiful garage renovation!! Thank you Alliance!!!!

Alliance Renovations did an amazing job on my garage renovation! The quality of their work is impeccable and it was completed in a timely manner. The windows that are imbedded in the overhead door are my favourite feature of my garage. Great job Alliance! I cannot thank you enough!

Thank you, I hope you enjoy your Garage that we built for you. You were very patient with the delay of the special order door you ordere , the garage does look very nice. I will relay your message to The Alliance team.

Thank you for your Business, referring Alliance to your family or Friends with a sale, a gift card will have your name will be sent out.

Private User reviews , ON

Garage build

I had a 20x20 garage built by Alliance and would have to say the experience was pleasing. The service was exceptional , staff were hard working and professional. Once job was done dealing with the management was also very polite and professional. I would recommend this company anytime

Thank you for taking the time to give our team nice comments, They do work very hard for our customers and for there company .
Please refer us and receive a gift card on any future sold jobs.
thank you again and enjoy your new garage.

Private User reviews Strathmore, AB

Renovation project

Cant say enough about this company! Great crews to work with and friendly staff. Our renovation turned out exactly how we planned it! If you need a quality renovator Alliance is your company!

Thanks again Alliance Renovations

$3,500,000.00

Thank you for your kind words. I will relay this to the crews and the team.
I am glad you like your Reno and I hope you enjoy it for many years to come.
Please refer Alliance, on a sold job you can receive a gift card.

This is a Tough One

I noticed most of the good reviews are quite dated; so it's time to add my two cents. I agree; Ryan is the best thing about Alliance. Brian, their concrete guy was also great; but he quit shortly after my project. The rest of the 'crew' were horribly equipped; poorly prepared; unskilled; inexperienced and spent a lot of time not showing up at all. The project, an excavation and installation of a 10' x 10' sunken concrete patio and new lower entry door (provided by me), started 157 days late and went 6 weeks over, ending with an incorrectly sloped ground slab and useless dry well. An excruciatingly stressful experience. After being insulted, threatened and verbally abused by the 'owner' when I sought warranty repair; a couple of guys finally showed up to 'fix' it without really doing anything. And that's the last I've seen or heard from them. Like I say; Ryan is great.

This is a tough one to understand the review - Brian & his crew were the men who did your entire job and you Praise him in your review. Only others were concrete supplier for your walkout. Ryan was the supervisor for your project. Brian did the excavation - cribbing under tarps and we poured the walls in cold weather and used heat to cure the concrete at no extra cost to you. You were kept informed on the entire project through phone call and emails through Builder trend. Your job started Oct 1 2019 the final pour was Nov 4 th 2019 - then your Job was continued in the spring which you agreed in March -April 2020 when it warmed up to finish off the small items as it was safe and it could be used as a entry into your basment. To include the days in between through the winter is not correct time line for your job.

The slope issue was your request as we explained that the correct way was to tie into your storm drain pipe under your floor to have proper drainage, you did not want to spend that amount to do that so you said to put in a dry well in with Minimum slope to the door where you wanted the drain. thats what we did upon your request. Then we had one of the biggest rain storms in 2020 in June the water could not drain as fast as it came down. This is when you requested the warranty about the slope of the drain IN June 2020.
I spoke to you at this time after I read all the documents and emails of your project. You denied the change order for the drain being connected to your storm drain. This is when you got heated with me with words, I did not threaten you or verbally abuse you in any way, I actually stepped up to the plate and approved the warranty and sent out the Ryan and his guys to cut concrete out and put a bigger dry well in so there would be no more issue.

Professional solutions is our Integrity

More about Alliance Renovations

Whether you are renovating your home, developing a basement, building a garage / addition or upgrading the landscape and exteriors with concrete, our team at Alliance Renovations can help. We are a Calgary owned and operated company with a very experienced estimation, design and construction team. Our team of professionals ...
Looking for Basement Renovation pros in Calgary?