Alliance Renovations

Reviews for Alliance Renovations

Andrew in Calgary
Andrew in Calgary

Garage

I am very happy with the outcome of my garage. All the people who worked on my garage were very friendly and profesional. It did take a few weeks longer than they said, and I was a bit frustrated at times, but I do understand that there is quite a lot involved in constructing a garage- especially when you get all the bells and whistles. I believe now that some delays are inevitable with any good garage builders. Also, it would save a lot of time if you get all your upgrades at the start instead of adding them as the project is going on. Despite the delays, it is more important to have a well built garage, and that is what Alliance did for me. Good job guys. Thanks for everything!!

Amanda in Calgary
Amanda in Calgary

Great workers with skilled workmanship

I had wonderful experience building my garage with Alliance. From the email I sent to inquire about the garage, they were quick to respond and curious. My Rep was Don, he answered all the questions I had and given me more information I should know. Even things I didn’t consider at that time. Also, everyone of the crew who worked on my garage was hard workers. Even in scorching hot weather, they worked worked hard without complaints and with professionalism. They looked out for my need and helped out where they can. Everything was nicely done and lot quicker than expected. In between stages of building when I had questions they answered. Overall, it was a wonderful experience I have only the greatest appreciation for everyone one who worked on my garage. I would definitely recommend Alliance renovations to all my family and friends!

Dave L in Calgary
Dave L in Calgary

Garage Project gone wrong!

My garage was $2000 over budget and didn't fit my truck even though Don knew the size as I told him and Ryan. Would have on my cost me $500 more preconstruction so I had to pay for their mistake. Took 4 months instead of the 2 I was promised. Left with a garage that's man door is almost a foot below grade so ice can build up before it, poorly finished Trim, Garage opener won't work with my smart home. Not at all happy....sent emails. I signed off and gave them the last payment and they promised to make it right. So far haven't seen anything

Jensen Tran from Calgary
Jensen Tran from Calgary

Beyond lucky to work with Alliance

We've been doing the flooring with Alliance Renovations for almost a year now and i can easily say this is one of the best companies we've had the opportunity to work with. The level of organization from Ryan with arranging our site visits and install dates has been amazing! Don has also been a pleasure to work with when he brings clients to our store, when hes suggesting materials to customers i can tell hes taking the clients needs seriously and suggesting the right materials. Another reason i enjoy working with Alliance is the fact they use high quality products as Standards, the majority of the clients dont upgrade because they're happy with the standard selections Alliance has given them. This makes the whole experience better for us because now i dont have to be the bad guy and say everything the client likes is an extra cost. Ive also provided many reference requests for Alliance and will continue to do so because their payments are always on time and never late. Thanks for letting us be part of your Team guys!

matt_dmytraszko in T2Z5A4
matt_dmytraszko in T2Z5A4

Basement development

As a contractor, i find dealing with this company very confortable. The scope of work is detailed and well planned ahead of time. This is great for a smooth ride with the contractors and the home owners.

Thank Matt. It was a pleasure doing this project with you. Enjoy the basement!

Rami
Rami

Basement development

Developed our basement. Of course there are always bumps in any home Reno but Ryan (our project manager) was absolutely fantastic to deal with and always on top of it. Communication was super easy and he was always available to listen to our concerns. We love our new basement! Thanks Alliance!

Thank you Rami. It was great working with you.

More about Alliance Renovations

Whether you are renovating your home, developing a basement, building a garage / addition or upgrading the landscape and exteriors with concrete, our team at Alliance Renovations can help. We are a Calgary owned and operated company with a very experienced estimation, design and construction team. Our team of professionals ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Calgary?