Craftstone

Reviews for Craftstone

Farzad in Toronto
Farzad in Toronto

stone refacing

Last year I granted a contract to Craftstone for refacing the front of my house. They completed the job with some deficiencies. When I was thinking to do the same thing for the back of my house, I pointed out to Devinder that there is deficiency in the front of the house where the garage is. One complete row of stones are missing on the bottom close to the ground (See photos). He said this is to avoid moisture from the ground to damage the stones. I said how come you did part of it and not the rest and as usual he made up stories. He did my neighbor's house, but the stones are all the way to the ground for his house! Then why the double standard?! He also promised to pressure wash the back patio as a favor, because this is the second time I am giving him a contract. He made up several excuses from not having the time to saying that the foreman tried, but could not get the weeds out!! Come on now, a pressure washer can take out all the weeds in between the interlocking and every one knows that. An individual's word is more important than what is written on a piece of paper and I was expecting him to honor his word, which he did not. For this reason alone, I will no be granting any more contracts to him when I do the interlock for my driveway.

DaMAN in Markham/GTA
DaMAN in Markham/GTA

Stone reface house front and stone entrance

Devinder and his crew are top notch and their workmanship shows. Thet work like it is their own house. They were very professional from the start to the finish and cleanup the site everyday after work. I have no reservations in recommending them and will definitely hire them again for the next project

rakesh
rakesh
0 reviews Caledon, ON

Stone work on the front elevation

The work was done very professionally - in the least time and quality work and after finishing they did a good clean up job too. I would recommend them highly.

Thanks Rakesh.

Farzad
Farzad

Refacing home

Phenomenal job, friendly workers. They worked very efficiently and were very considerate. Everything was cleaned up after the work was done. Overall, I'm extremely satisfied!

Also, this is to advise you that Devinder and his crew at Craftstone have done a phenomenal job with the exterior of my house. Their work is of high quality and the crew and Devinder himself are very friendly and easy to communicate with. They have excellent customer service and they have addressed all of our concerns and rectified all deficiencies.

Thanks Farzad

tphung in Toronto
tphung in Toronto

Front exterior stone veneer

We hired Craftstone last year to reface the front exterior of our house in stone veneer. They did a wonderful job and even after the harsh winter that we had this past season, it still looks just as beautiful. Devinder and his crew were professional, efficient, and always cleaned up the work site at the end of the day. We would highly recommend their products and services.

Thanks Thu , Craft Stone appreciated your business and we would love to serve you again in the future.

Dave
Dave

Exterior stone work to front of home.

Craftstone does excellent work and is very professional. The exterior stone work project they did on the front of my home blends in nicely. They truly did an excellent job. They showed up on time each day; mostly early in fact. They cleaned up each day and at the end of the job. The site was left spotless. You couldn’t tell they work here aside from all the nice stonework. I highly recommend Craftstone. Devinder was excellent to do business with as well. Promptly returned calls and he ensured everything was done right. Thanks Craftstone!

Thanks David it has been pleasure doing Stone Cladding for your house.

F.Z.
F.Z.
3 reviews Nobleton, ON

Front Stone facing

Craftstone was one of the most professional companies I have ever hired. In just 3 days the started and finished my project - I was impressed with how they power washed and cleaned after themselves. I would hire them again ... no questions asked. Btw they told me they would show up at 8am and instead were there at 7:25 am every morning!

Thanks

allan
allan
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

upgrade current exteior wall from cement board to craftstone

Our 2nd floor exterior wall (builder grade cement wall) was rotten due to bad workmanship with the original builder of the house.

We looked for quite a few quotes and options and finally found Craftstone from our local flyer. The cost estimation was reasonable and the sales person showed us many pictures of the jobs they have done, many of which were to address the same issue as ours.

After a few weeks' wait,( that is the only part that they could improve, but we understand, Summer is the busy season for their line of work). they came and finished the job in one day as promised. They were able to listen to our concerns and show us what they did to address our concerns. They clean up the site pretty good, there weren't any major damages on my property or anything. There were no extra cost as well. It has been close to a year now, everything seems to be good.

Overall we are satisfied with the job and the service they provide

Thanks

Chris.Ryell
Chris.Ryell

Exterior stone work and front step rebuild

We had our front step completely rebuilt with flagstone materials and two steps added. Faux stone work was also done along the front half of the house and the front step and garage. Work was exceptional. We've had many compliments about the work done and the new look of the house. The work added much needed curb appeal to the front of the house. The crew was dedicated, professional and highly organized. The work was done in under a week.

Thanks Chris

Raj
Raj
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Brick re-facing front of house

The installers were very professional and completed the work on time as promised. They cleaned up at the end of each day and took away all the old materials and garbage. Overall I am very satisfied with the Craftstone product and service, and would highly recommend to anyone. Good value for your money and excellent service. Get your house done now and you will not be disappointed. Thanks R.Singh.

Thanks Raj

More about Craftstone

Craftstone We’re noted for stone refacing the exterior of homes with our Craftstone Cladding and we’re equally adept with Flagstone Renovations that cover Patios, Porches, Stairs and Walkways. We can further round out your garden projects with Retaining Walls and matching Interlocking Driveways, as well as Landscape Rockery. All the ...
Looking for Tile & Stone Contractors pros in Caledon?