Craftstone

Caledon ON L7E 3S3

Reviews for Craftstone

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Front exterior stone veneer

Recently we contracted Craftstone to reface the front outside of our house in stone veneer. Devinder and his crew were professional, efficient, and always cleaned up after themselves. We wholeheartedly endorse their products and services.

Maria Berlettano from Mississauga
Maria Berlettano from Mississauga

Craft Stone, Caledon, Ontario – Excellent Product, Excellent Service

Craft Stone, Caledon, Ontario – Excellent Product, Excellent Service

More than twenty years in our Mississauga home we discovered a serious problem with water seepage, moisture and mould in our basement. Our basement is fully finished which added to the complexity of resolving the problem. The situation required waterproofing the foundation from the outside which meant that we had to remove all the existing pattern concrete and start over. This also caused damage to the existing stone veneer cladding. This cladding was installed more than 10 years ago by Craft Stone. The workmanship at that time was exceptional and the veneer has stood up exceptionally well against the elements since it has been installed. I was very satisfied at the time of the installation and had referred the company to my neighbors, parents and friends who also had a very positive experience with Craft Stone.

When I reached out earlier this year to the owner Devinder to request that he asses and repair the damage, he responded right away. He was honest in telling me that it would take him 2-3 months to get to my job due to the Covid-19 pandemic, its effect on resources and the backlog that it had caused. True to his word, however, we did reconnect two months later. He and his crew then repaired the work in a timely and thorough fashion. The final result was beautiful like it had been before!

I highly recommend Craft Stone because they are a business with a high degree of integrity, have an excellent product that is durable and long-lasting, and, very importantly, they provide excellent after sales service. Thank you again Craft Stone!

DaMAN in Mississauga/GTA
DaMAN in Mississauga/GTA

Stone reface house front and stone entrance

Devinder and his crew are top notch and their workmanship shows. Thet work like it is their own house. They were very professional from the start to the finish and cleanup the site everyday after work. I have no reservations in recommending them and will definitely hire them again for the next project

rakesh
rakesh
0 reviews Caledon, ON

Stone work on the front elevation

The work was done very professionally - in the least time and quality work and after finishing they did a good clean up job too. I would recommend them highly.

Thanks Rakesh.

Farzad
Farzad

Refacing home

Phenomenal job, friendly workers. They worked very efficiently and were very considerate. Everything was cleaned up after the work was done. Overall, I'm extremely satisfied!

Also, this is to advise you that Devinder and his crew at Craftstone have done a phenomenal job with the exterior of my house. Their work is of high quality and the crew and Devinder himself are very friendly and easy to communicate with. They have excellent customer service and they have addressed all of our concerns and rectified all deficiencies.

Thanks Farzad

tphung in Toronto
tphung in Toronto

Front exterior stone veneer

We hired Craftstone last year to reface the front exterior of our house in stone veneer. They did a wonderful job and even after the harsh winter that we had this past season, it still looks just as beautiful. Devinder and his crew were professional, efficient, and always cleaned up the work site at the end of the day. We would highly recommend their products and services.

Thanks Thu , Craft Stone appreciated your business and we would love to serve you again in the future.

Dave
Dave

Exterior stone work to front of home.

Craftstone does excellent work and is very professional. The exterior stone work project they did on the front of my home blends in nicely. They truly did an excellent job. They showed up on time each day; mostly early in fact. They cleaned up each day and at the end of the job. The site was left spotless. You couldn’t tell they work here aside from all the nice stonework. I highly recommend Craftstone. Devinder was excellent to do business with as well. Promptly returned calls and he ensured everything was done right. Thanks Craftstone!

Thanks David it has been pleasure doing Stone Cladding for your house.

F.Z.
F.Z.
3 reviews Nobleton, ON

Front Stone facing

Craftstone was one of the most professional companies I have ever hired. In just 3 days the started and finished my project - I was impressed with how they power washed and cleaned after themselves. I would hire them again ... no questions asked. Btw they told me they would show up at 8am and instead were there at 7:25 am every morning!

Thanks

allan
allan
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

upgrade current exteior wall from cement board to craftstone

Our 2nd floor exterior wall (builder grade cement wall) was rotten due to bad workmanship with the original builder of the house.

We looked for quite a few quotes and options and finally found Craftstone from our local flyer. The cost estimation was reasonable and the sales person showed us many pictures of the jobs they have done, many of which were to address the same issue as ours.

After a few weeks' wait,( that is the only part that they could improve, but we understand, Summer is the busy season for their line of work). they came and finished the job in one day as promised. They were able to listen to our concerns and show us what they did to address our concerns. They clean up the site pretty good, there weren't any major damages on my property or anything. There were no extra cost as well. It has been close to a year now, everything seems to be good.

Overall we are satisfied with the job and the service they provide

Thanks

Chris.Ryell
Chris.Ryell

Exterior stone work and front step rebuild

We had our front step completely rebuilt with flagstone materials and two steps added. Faux stone work was also done along the front half of the house and the front step and garage. Work was exceptional. We've had many compliments about the work done and the new look of the house. The work added much needed curb appeal to the front of the house. The crew was dedicated, professional and highly organized. The work was done in under a week.

Thanks Chris

More about Craftstone

Craftstone We’re noted for stone refacing the exterior of homes with our Craftstone Cladding and we’re equally adept with Flagstone Renovations that cover Patios, Porches, Stairs and Walkways. We can further round out your garden projects with Retaining Walls and matching Interlocking Driveways, as well as Landscape Rockery. All the ...
Looking for Tile & Stone Contractors pros in Caledon?