Oshawa ON L1J 7N9

Reviews for M&M ROOFING

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Roof

Terrible. He's a con artist. He puts a meaning to the phrase *Oshawa roofers*
Just hires people and doesn't pay them and is lazy with overall job completion. I wouldn't recommend Mike for any of your personal jobs.
Unless ya need dog poop picked up

Stephan lamark in Toronto
Stephan lamark in Toronto

Roof

The owner made sure me and my family where satisfied. I would personally like to thank you and your hard-working team for providing a beautiful roof, it looks amazing!!.
Thanks again M&M roofing

Thank You !!
I apprecaite the review Stephan.
Sincerly

Marie Sandison in Oshawa
Marie Sandison in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Roofing Job

I hired Mike and his crew in November 2016 to re-shingle my roof, fix a hole where some sort of animal had entered the roof, install 2 additional roofing vents and install a new down spout to attach the second story eaves troft to the garage eaves troft.
Great job blending previous work, with current. No complaints, fantastic attitude and did a great done. Thanks Again!

Thanks Marie !
I Apprecaite the review
Sincerly
Mike. M

Karen M.
Karen M.
1 review Oshawa, ON

Re-Roof

I would definitely refer anyone to this team of roofers. They discovered all minor problems before they escalated and fixed them perfectly. I had encountered a leak in my garage and they replaced boards and double protected my roof with several things. Clean up was impeccable. I appreciate the workmanship of these men, how the explanation was very precise in what was to my done to my roof. Provided me and my husband with quote, samples, and a genuinely great price.

Thanks for taking time to review

Mike.M

Looking for Roofing pros in Oshawa?