Aztec Aluminum Railings

Reviews for Aztec Aluminum Railings

Jenna in Toronto
Jenna in Toronto

Amazing product and service

We asked Aztec to come and quote a railing for our house and Stefan can to do the quote. He provided excellent recommendations on colours and styles that would match our house. The install was done perfectly at a very attractive price. I would recommend him to anyone looking to do a railing!!!

Darrell
Darrell
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

New front porch railings

Replacement of old wooden railing. Stefan and his team installed our new modern railings. They were professional, on time, and cleaned up the site when they were done. Stefan was a pleasure to deal.

Highly recommend.

Thanks for the nice review. great choice, came out very nice.

Dave
Dave
1 review Ajax, ON

Porch railings

Stefan and his team were incredible from start to finish. From the day he came to quote the job to the finished product, I couldn’t be more happy with the whole experience. Railings look fantastic, and the whole install took about an hour and a half. Would definitely recommend Stefan to anyone needing railings.

Thank you for the kind words! Enjoy the new look on your porch!

Miss G.
Miss G.

Aluminum railing

Outstanding service!!
Friendly and great customer service.
Best price in the GTA.
The work was completely in a timely and flawless fashion.

Thank you for your review. we hope to work with you again someday.

sandi s.
sandi s.

front porch railing

stephan was professional and courteous. also very prompt and delivered as promised. i wish we had met him sooner. the work was done quickly and efficiently. thanks Stephan

great review sandi. It was a pleasure to work with you on this project.

Louise E.
Louise E.

Railing

Stefan is very friendly, came to quote right away and did the work in time and as scheduled. The end result looks great.

Thank you for the kind review!

svizintin
svizintin

Railings around the front porch and down the stairs.

My wife and I found Stephan to be extremely polite and informative. He was neat and the job was done in a very professional manner and he completed the job in the time he had said the job would take. The railings that we chose complemented the brick of the house as well as the wooden porch far more than we ever would have expected. Stephan helped us make decisions that kept us within our budget and gave our home a whole new look.
Thanks again Stephan...... Steve and Isabel

Thank you for the very nice review. I am glad we were able to help you with this project

emilysimmmons19
emilysimmmons19

Railings

Stefan did our porch railings and railings for our backyard steps. He is friendly, professional and meticulous - a true expert in his craft! We had a very tight deadline and he went above and beyond to make sure the job was finished on time. We are very happy with our railings and the service we received!

Thanks for the review emily. hope the birthday party was a success!!

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Great workmanship and value

I hired Stefan to do a small job extending some railings down my front steps. He was incredibly cost competitive and went above and beyond fixing some minor stonework as part of the job. My only complaint is that the turnaround on the job took longer than expected due to a supplier issue. In general I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Stefan and I would absolutely hire him again.

Thanks for kind words Mike. again I apologize for the wait. enjoy the new safe railings!

darrin.sciberras0720
darrin.sciberras0720

Porch steps railings.

Iron railings were replaced with aluminum railings. Job was professionally done in a timely fashion.

it was great to work with you! thank you for the nice review