Aztec Aluminum Railings

Reviews for Aztec Aluminum Railings

Louise E.
Louise E.

Railing

Stefan is very friendly, came to quote right away and did the work in time and as scheduled. The end result looks great.

Thank you for the kind review!

svizintin
svizintin

Railings around the front porch and down the stairs.

My wife and I found Stephan to be extremely polite and informative. He was neat and the job was done in a very professional manner and he completed the job in the time he had said the job would take. The railings that we chose complemented the brick of the house as well as the wooden porch far more than we ever would have expected. Stephan helped us make decisions that kept us within our budget and gave our home a whole new look.
Thanks again Stephan...... Steve and Isabel

Thank you for the very nice review. I am glad we were able to help you with this project

emilysimmmons19
emilysimmmons19

Railings

Stefan did our porch railings and railings for our backyard steps. He is friendly, professional and meticulous - a true expert in his craft! We had a very tight deadline and he went above and beyond to make sure the job was finished on time. We are very happy with our railings and the service we received!

Thanks for the review emily. hope the birthday party was a success!!

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Great workmanship and value

I hired Stefan to do a small job extending some railings down my front steps. He was incredibly cost competitive and went above and beyond fixing some minor stonework as part of the job. My only complaint is that the turnaround on the job took longer than expected due to a supplier issue. In general I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Stefan and I would absolutely hire him again.

Thanks for kind words Mike. again I apologize for the wait. enjoy the new safe railings!

darrin.sciberras0720
darrin.sciberras0720

Porch steps railings.

Iron railings were replaced with aluminum railings. Job was professionally done in a timely fashion.

it was great to work with you! thank you for the nice review

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review King City, ON

Supplied and installed aluminum railing

Courteous, honest, met a tight deadline as promised as I was having knee replacement surgery. An awesome functional and decorative addition to our home. Kept in touch and provided a contract. No rush or pressure.

thank you for the nice review. it was a tight deadline but we got it done. enjoy the railings and I hope you have a speedy recovery

Mary K.
Mary K.

Exterior railing

Excellent, very personable. Installation occured in a time frame offered. Good quality workmanship, reasonably priced

It was a pleasure to work with you Mary!

Gi
Gi

Railings

Very professional. Quality of work is awesome. Exceptional customer service.
I would definitely recommend this company to anyone that is looking to replace their railings.

Thank you for the kind review. It was a pleasure to work with you!

Debbie
Debbie
1 review Hamilton, ON

Decorative Balcony Railing

Stefan was great. He worked with me to get the design I wanted, at a great price. Very polite, friendly and on time. Great workmanship from someone who cared about my project. Thanks Stefan!
Debbie Hardy

Thanks for your kind review. It was great working with you on this project. Came together very nicely!

JasonC
JasonC

New Front Porch and Stairs Railing

Beautiful Railing, Installation was very professional and reasonably priced. Great Work.

Could not be happier with Stephen and Aztec.

Thanks again.

Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to have worked with you on this job! Enjoy

More about Aztec Aluminum Railings