Aztec Aluminum Railings

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Uxbridge, ON

Railing Installation

Amazing Service, professional installation. Stefan even took the time to correct an another installers work that was leaning!! Thanks for the great job and service!

downtownhomeowner
downtownhomeowner

New Porch Railings

We got 4 different quotes to replace our porch railings and decided to move forward with Aztec after meeting with Stefan. He was honest, easy to deal with and provided great options for our railings. Stefan was responsive and a great communicator. He completed everything on time and even coordinated directly with our roofing contractor.

We are very happy with our new railings and would highly recommend Aztec Aluminum Railings for your project.

Thank you Stefan!

Thank you so much for the great review. It was a pleasure to work with you, hope you and the family have many wonderful evening on your beautiful new porch.

Stefan

Shahzad in Etobicoke
Shahzad in Etobicoke

Great job and detail to attention

I called a few companies for a quote and realized that I should have gotten my porch reno (added interlocking stone) after I got posts installed. Most I contacted gave me quite high a price and said that newly installed stones will need to be removed so they could take the current posts out.

I eventually got in touch with Stefan who said that it wasn't a big deal and the quote he provided was very reasonable for the type of railing we choose. He showed us actual pictures of the railings which made choosing easier.

Installation was done within a few hours (2 week wait to have the railing manufactured). One thing that I highly appreciated was that there a minor chip that happened during the installation and I didn't notice it at all. Stefan pointed it out to me and said that he'll replace that entire piece the next day. The next morning it was already replaced when I stepped out to go to work!

I have had my neighbors come to me to ask who did the railings because they look great. I have already recommended Aztec Aluminum and Stefan to my neighbors and one of my neighbors recently hired Aztec aluminum for their railing. Highly recommended. Thanks Stefan!

Ryan
Ryan

Front step railings

Stefan and team were excellent. From the initial quote, to answering several of my questions, to the installation of our beautiful railings, everything was professional and on time. Thanks!

Nina
Nina

Aluminum railings for front veranda.

Stefan was very responsive from the first contact through Homestars. He was on time for the quote and kept me updated on the progress of the order and the work.

The installation of the new railings was done very efficiently and they look great! Stefan even took care of a few things for my neighbour the day of the installation ... they were really pleased.

It was wonderful to work with you. I am glad we could get you the railings you wanted and installed quickly.

Tara
Tara

Front porch railing

Looks great! Professional all around. Would highly recommend and use again. Very competitive pricing too.

It was Great to work with you on this project. the glass really complimented the stone work!

dorothy.grabner
dorothy.grabner

Install front stair railing

Very impress with Stefan and Aztec Aluminum railings
I called a few places to get a quote and Stefan was one of the few that called back . He gave me a quote which was reasonable and came to take a look at the job and let me know when he could do the install . He completed the job and it looks wonderful. What impressed me was my front interlocking step was lose and he has pointed it out to me and he actually fixed it for me which he did not have to do. He went above and beyond what he was hired to do and I would highly recommend Stefan and his company .

Thanks for the review Dorothy! We take pride in our work so we always make sure every concern or issue is fix even if it is not part of or project. glade we could help.

JZimmToronto
JZimmToronto

Railings for new front porch steps

Stefan did a super job on all aspects of our new aluminum railings for the front porch...

It was probably a relatively small project for him, but, nevertheless, he took time to provide helpful advice in choosing a design that beautifully complements our house and then did a great job on the installation. He was prompt, professional and personable in all our dealings and he delivered a high-quality product at an incredibly competitive price point... We are extremely pleased with this project and wouldn't hesitate to use him again...

Top marks...

It was wonderful to work with you on this job. Thank You for you kind review, The railings look great on that beautiful stone. Great color choice!

Jenna in Toronto
Jenna in Toronto

Amazing product and service

We asked Aztec to come and quote a railing for our house and Stefan can to do the quote. He provided excellent recommendations on colours and styles that would match our house. The install was done perfectly at a very attractive price. I would recommend him to anyone looking to do a railing!!!

Thanks for the kind words Jenna. we really did enjoy this one. Railings blended well with the stone work that was done. it really did complete the look of your home.

Darrell
Darrell
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

New front porch railings

Replacement of old wooden railing. Stefan and his team installed our new modern railings. They were professional, on time, and cleaned up the site when they were done. Stefan was a pleasure to deal.

Highly recommend.

Thanks for the nice review. great choice, came out very nice.

More about Aztec Aluminum Railings