Aztec Aluminum Railings

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Outstanding in every respect

A great experience from start to finish. Aztec responded to my email quickly and came on site to give us an estimate. Selection and pricing was competitive. They showed up on time (or let us know well ahead when they had to make a change) and the quality of the work is just great. Stefan looked after us in all elements of the work from the quote to the finish and I would work with him again in a heartbeat.

Hi Paul, it was a pleasure to work with you on your railings!!
all the best

George from Mississauga
George from Mississauga

Railing Around Deck

Stefan recently installed aluminum glass paneled railings around our deck. Stefan is very knowledgeable, professional and did an amazing job. I would highly recommend using Aztec if your looking to get any aluminum railings done. Excellent work!!

Thank you for the kind review George! looking forward to working with you on other projects you may have.

eileen in Hamilton
eileen in Hamilton

Replacement post caps

We had a railing installed some years ago, some of the post caps came off. I couldn’t remember the name of the company but I contacted Aztec hoping it was them. I got an email back within a few hours and was told that they had no record of the installation but they would supply new post caps.
Stefan delivered them a few days later. I was so impressed with the service I would gladly recommend this company to my family and friends.
A grateful Eileen Murray.

Happy we could help. Thanks for the review!

Linda
Linda

Beautiful porch railing

Stefan was friendly and knowledgeable. He installed the new railing quickly and it looks great! Even the delivery man noticed the big difference before and after. I have no complaints, and would recommend this company to everyone who needs new outdoor railings.

Thanks for the review. It was a pleasure working with you.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Railings and pillars

Great service. He answered all our questions and the project came out great I was very satisfied with the work would definitely recommend

Thanks for the positive review!

arya in Toronto
arya in Toronto

Aluminum deck railing

Stefan was incredibly helpful and professional with every step of this project. He provided me with different options and was the most reasonably priced out of the 5 different companies I approached. I am super happy with the way my deck looks now. I highly recommend Aztec Aluminum Railings.

Thank you for the review. Congratulations again to you and your family!

Front porch

The representative was amazing .He took the time to explain what he was doing .Work is not complete am exited to see the finish result .My neighbour’s cannot stop complementing me on how it looks so far

Thank you for the kind review. If you think they like it now, just wait till it's done!

metamburro in Vaughan
metamburro in Vaughan
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Railing installation

Excellent workmanship and exactly what we wanted. We highly recommend Aztec Railings to our friends and family and will definitely call Stefan on our future projects.

It was great to work with you! I am Happy it turned out how you wanted!

umberto in Vaughan
umberto in Vaughan

Extremely happy with Aztec Aluminum Railing

Stefan did a super job at our home. We are extremely happy with the installation and final look. He was prompt, professional and personable in all our dealings. He delivered a high-quality product at an incredibly competitive price point. We are extremely pleased and wouldn't hesitate to recommend or use him again.

Thank you for the kind review Umberto, it was great working with you and meeting the boys. enjoy the look of your new railings

Pat
Pat

Nice. Polite. Respectful.
Job done in a timely manner.
Easy to talk to.
Job looks great.
I would use this company again.

Thank you for the kind review. it was a pleasure working with you and wish you all the best.

More about Aztec Aluminum Railings