Floor Reno

Anna
Anna
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Hardwood installation and refinishing

I called Floor Reno to do my floor installation and refinishing, over all very happy with work quality and timing, would defiantly recommend them to friends.

Thank you for sharing a review, glad you are happy, looking forward working with you again. Thank you!

Bevans4986
Bevans4986
1 review Nobleton, ON

Refinished hardwood floors

They told us about what they were going to do, told us how to maintain our floors, very clean in there work and answered any questions we had as they went along with the work.

Thank you for the review Bruce! Looking forward working with you again!

Danial
Danial
1 review Ajax, ON

Staining of staircase

Work was done in a timely manner. There was some miscommunication on the darkness of stain we wanted but they fixed it right away.

Thank you for the review!

Emre Y.
Emre Y.
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Basement flooring and Painting

I reached out to Floor Reno and ask him for a quote for some work to be done in my basement he showed up the next day and gave me a reasonable price. He started the work after 3 days as scheduled with me. They showed up on time and completed the project on time. I was really happy with the quality and workmanship Floor Reno provided. They were excellent and i will definetly recommend them to other potential costumers.

Thank you for the review! im happy you liked our service, It was a pleasure working with you, Great customer!

Pamir  in North York
Pamir in North York

Office floor installation

I had to renovate our new office and instal new floors on the first and second floor of the building, approximately 1700 sqft. I called Floor Reno they were very responsive, they provided me with a very reasonable quote and showed up and did the job within the timeframe promised and did a very good job. I was very satisfied with their service and would recommend it to others that are looking for similar service.

Thank you for the review​! looking forward working with you again.

borshuk
borshuk

Restaining and resanding parquet floors

The floors look anazing. The price was good and the crew came as promised and finished everything on time. I would work with them again for sure or recommend them to a friend

Thank you for the review! Great people very easy to work with!

Eleonora
Eleonora

Leveling and installing entire apartment hardwood floors

The floors were very old and not easy to level but Serge and Peter persevered and the result was beautiful

Eleonora Thank you for the review! you guys are great people! thank you for the hospitality, and thanks Kess for the snacks and drink!

jenefferestrela
jenefferestrela
1 review Pickering, ON

Serge and his crew refinished my front stairs and my dinning room floor. The quote was fair, he followed through on everything he said he would do and he provided us with an amazing finished product.

They are trustworthy, reliable and good at what they do! I left them in my house the entire week they were working at my house and they were respectful and deligent. They listened to what I wanted, provided their input and ultimately gave me exactly what i was hoping for. I'd fully recommend them and would use them again!

it was our pleasure Jennifer! you are a great customer, thank you for the review. looking forward working with you again!

psubak
psubak

Laminate floor

They came on time and did a great job, left the place nice and clean and where friendly ae well

Thank you for the review! Great customer, looking forward working with you again!

Erin
Erin

Kitchen floor repair

I’ve never seen a home renovation professional move so quickly at offering me a quote, finding exactly the right hardwood replacement and booking me in. Efficient, quality work. Can’t ask for better than that!

Thank you Erin, you are a great customer!

More about Floor Reno