Aztec Maintenance

Surrey BC V3W 5S6

Reviews for Aztec Maintenance

Private User reviews Brentwood Bay, BC

Poor Job Done

The young fellow who cleaned my windows was very polite but inexperienced. He could barely lift the company ladder. He was waving it around and I thought he might break my window. He used my ladder which was nearby. I told him that was okay.

I found out later that he'd only done windows at two other houses. I had to ask him to re-clean certain windows, which he did, but it was far from a good job. A brush on the window with water is not adequate.

One screen was left on the ground. Another went missing and he left the handles of the ancient ladder behind. I called the company a number of times but nothing was done.

The fellow who first came to the door told me that they didn't have good reviews in Vancouver. Sorry to say, now they don't in Victoria either. It was my own fault for hiring someone at the door.

Never again.

Private User reviews Pitt Meadows, BC

house and window washing

Company is over priced and not what was promised. Patio cover was ok but there were windows and sills that were not done.The screens were just rinsed, and frames not done Only one person was working and tried to complete in 2 hours. Dirt was all over, broken plants and hoses scattered. Spent more time cleaning up after he left. NEVER again... Be careful before signing up.

Cassie in Surrey
Cassie in Surrey

Gutters

SO happy with these guys service. I never usually get my home taken care of by others but I am very glad I did! They were very kind and told me how to keep my house in good shape.
-Cassie

SM in Surrey
SM in Surrey

exterior cleaning

Pressure washing partially done. Didn't have right size tool to complete the job. Window done very poorly. Few not even touched. When pointed out, guy said he was too tired, and that was the best he could do. Do not recommend them what so ever. worst possible way to spend your money.

andyjobell in Surrey
andyjobell in Surrey

incomplete work

we paid for moss removal, window washing and moss treatment. They never completed the roof and they said they would come back in early November. Now they will not return our calls.

Looking for House Cleaning Exteriors pros in Surrey?