Bertrand Plumbing & Heating Inc.

Embrun ON K0A 1W1
Plumbing
Bertrand Plumbing & Heating Inc.

Reviews for Bertrand Plumbing & Heating Inc.

Aline in Embrun
Aline in Embrun
1 review Embrun, ON

Plumbing

I contacted Bertrand Plumbing & Heating Inc. for several plumbing issues, a plumber came over the next day and addressed and repaired all of the issues in a very professional manner. I also must commend your plumber because he left everything as clean as it was when he came in to my home. I am extremely satisfied with the professional and prompt services provided by Bertrand Plumbing & Heating. I will not hesitate to recommend your company to anyone.

We are truly happy to hear how satisfy you were with our technician. I will make sure to pass along to message to our technician

Diane
Diane
13 reviews Russell, ON

Plumbing Issues

I contacted Bertrand Plumbing to resolve a number of small plumbing matters. I dropped by their offices and Kristian, the plumbing manager, send someone the very next morning. Patrick showed up on time (7:30am). We went through my list and after spending nearly 3 hours, he left after fixing only what needed fixing. And the poor guy answered my slew of questions. I want/like to understand how things work, etc. and Patrick took the time to explain everything in detail in a language that was easy to understand. He also made very valuable suggestions.

I dealt with another plumbing company before and did not receive a fraction of the service I received from Bertrand Plumbing & Heating. From this point forward, I will only deal with this company for any of the services they provide. They are knowledgeable, professional, etc. They are everything a company should be and I highly recommend them to anyone who requires such services.

More about Bertrand Plumbing & Heating Inc.

Established in 2005, Bertrand Plumbing & Heating Inc. has offered premier quality residential and commercial plumbing, heating, ventilation, air conditioning and water treatment services in the Greater Ottawa Area. Our installation and service workmanship has been rewarded with repeat business. We are proud to be a family business and our ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Embrun?