UltraStor

curaanarun in Toronto
curaanarun in Toronto
1 review Burlington, ON

Thank You Ultrastor!

Thanks to Ultrastor for providing me a helping hand. I was busy with my home renovation procedures. I have to move my things from my house as the painting and other remodeling works were to be started. And I was searching for a company offering residential storage solutions that can store my things safe. One of my friends suggested Ultrastor. When I approached them, they were so polite and friendly. And they answered to all my queries. They kept my things safe and secure. It was a great relief. Thanks for their selfless services! I would recommend Ultrastor to those who are looking for a good place to store your things in a safe storage space.

Self-storage Service

I have been storing my personal belongings for a year. The staffs are friendly and I am very much satisfied with their customer service. The storage facility is clean and secure. I would definitely recommend Ultrastor to anyone looking for extra storage space.