HomeStars  >  Roofing in Orangeville  >  Synergy Roofing Inc

Reviews for Synergy Roofing Inc

Jeff in Orangeville
Jeff in Orangeville
1 review Caledon, ON

Bryan and his crew were very professional and courteous in all of my dealings with them. They delivered what was promised, at the time it was promised, as well as was promised and at the price promised (the best price of all similar quotes received). As a roofing professional, he did not just re-roof the house but made recommendations including ridge vents (that I accepted) that not only improved the roof practically but esthetically as well. After the job was done I asked for an "extra" bundle of shingles in the event they were required at a later date. He provided them without question and at no cost. Eighteen months after the job was complete, I experienced a small problem (due to an accumulation of snow and in no way as a result of their work) to which they responded and repaired the next day, without question and again at no cost. I would unequivocally and without hesitation recommend Synergy Roofing

Thank you Jeff!

Private User reviews Spruce Grove, AB

Second Roof

This company is awesome from start to finish. Brian is very easy to talk with and I can't say enough about their crew. Very professional and courteous guys. I would highly recommend speaking with Brian at Synergy Roofing for any type of roofing requirements you may have. You won't be disappointed. These guys get a 200% rating from me.
Mike Hughes
Amaranth ON.

Thank you so much for your review!

New roof

Called for quote and they showed up on time and explained entire quote to me. We set a date for new roof. I was kept informed of time of arrival, length of job, materials used, clean up etc...

They met or exceeded every part of the job.

there was a miss step on my end but synergy fixed the issue and put in extra time and effort to complete the job.

I highly recommend

Synergy Roofing Inc
519-939-6007
Orangeville
L9W

The crew arrived professionally dressed and quickly got themselves & materials organized. They explained every step of the project as they went along. Quality of workmanship & materials was excellent. The job was finished quickly and the clean up was 100%!

Thank you Wayne and Dorothy for your review.

Private User reviews Orangeville, ON

These guys are amazing. They work fast but accurately, they kept my property clean and everyone I spoke with was very professional and knowledgeable. Highly recommended for all your roofing needs!

Thank you!

More about Synergy Roofing Inc

We are the premier roofers in Orangeville. From beginning to end our highly trained team will answer all your questions and concerns with honesty and integrity. With a wide range of services such as new construction, re-roofing, repairs or lighting up your home with new skylights you will feel comfortable and confident that Synergy Roofing is by your side.
***
In short… if you’re not happy, we’ll make it right.

New Construction, Roof Repair, Skylights,
Because we’re committed to excellence in every job we do, Synergy Roofing has qualities you won’t find with every roofing contractor. All projects are managed by the owners and we won’t Overbook. Your job is installed by our GAF certified roofing team – not sub-contractors. For your peace of mind, Synergy Roofing is bonded, has liability insurance and stands behind a 10 year workmanship warranty. In short… if you’re not happy, we’ll make it right.
2009
All
GAF Master Elite
10 Year on Workmanship. Please ask for details.