V Architect

Architects

Reviews for V Architect

Victor
Victor

Second floor addition and renovation.

I was absolutely satisfied and even beyond by the services that were provided by V Architect. All drawings were completed fast, helped me with some designs, never had a problem to get in hold with the company. Always responded to my requests immediately. Answered all my questions, helped me to understand the business better. Helped me with all my permit needs.
Didn't do any mistakes on my project.
Very reasonably priced. Over all great experience.

Maya
Maya

Architectural drawings

We needed to improve a basement in our house and registered it as a separate unit. The friend of our family recommended Varchitect, as he had done some project with them before. Valeriy prepared drawings for all house, all permits and paper work. Also we saved a lot of time on looking for experienced builders. Valeriy helped us to find quilified and experienced team. Me family and me are very satisfied how project was done.

Nick Pavlov
Nick Pavlov

VARIOUS LARGE CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS

I have used V.Architect exclusively for the last few years with the greatest confidence and satisfaction. They are a really talented team of professionals who always provide the highest level of service and results. I have placed them in serious positions of responsibility and control over a wide range of residential and commercial projects. They have delivered on every promise and excelled in both their performance and execution at every stage. I love working with them so much, I felt compelled to provide this true and verifiable review. I can recommend them wholeheartedly, unequivocally and fully for any construction project. Ask for VALERIY, he is my favourite. They have surprised me with their after-hour and weekend coverage, availability and positive attitudes, especially when issues arise. As a leading real estate company in High Park, our clients rely on me to refer smart, honest, and reliable people. Valeriy and his crew have blown me away over and over again. My clients call me and thank me for making their renovation goals into a highly successful reality. They are very capable and a refreshing change to many negative trends that have developed in the construction business (delays, excuses, budget overruns, etc). From Underpinning, Walk outs, additions, new construction, laneway housing, they can handle it, and make it look easy. Lastly, my greatest compliment is that they start and finish with minimal supervision. Highly organized, extremely smart, and incredibly calm. All essential characteristics to a successful build, renovation or infill project.

Art Dimension
Art Dimension
3 reviews North York, ON

3D rendering for Panama Villas project

We was getting 3d Rendering from our 2d Drawings, that was helping us to visualize the whole Building before its being constructed. Various color combination, lighting study was done with the 3d Renderings provided by V-architect. He also provides 3d Interior rendering services, where you will get highly photo real 3d Images of your project complete with furniture, and other props in the interior. Thank you Valery.

More about V Architect

Our group has more than 15 years of diversified architectural and development experience both in residential and commercial applications.The company originally started as a luxury private home developer. Over number of years the group grew into in house construction development and architectural firm.This unique approach creates a necessary bridge between architectural vision and reality of development.