Window Experts

Instagram

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Window Experts

8 windows

We were so happy with the service, workmanship and communication from Panorama windows! He delivered on all counts. Panorama Windows & Doors is an excellent company to do business with - I highly recommend them if you're looking for great customer care along your home improvement process

jvizzini
jvizzini
3 reviews Milton, ON

Replacement of All Windows & Patio Door

Last year a friend in my neighbourhood replaced his windows using Window Experts. I was instantly impressed when I saw his newly installed windows as they appeared unique versus other windows replacements I had seen in my neighbourhood. In the fall, I started obtaining several quotes from various windows & doors companies. I quickly learned this would be a daunting task. I kept walking away from the consultation meetings feeling confused & unclear about products (ie. quality, appropriate suggestions for our home, & if the warranty covered all of the installed components, etc). However, this all changed once we had our consultation with Igor of Window Experts. His expertise in windows design was immediately evident during our consultation as he was able to align our home with the most appropriate products & windows design. Igor’s presentation of the quote was transparent; his communication was clear & concise & the quote was completed on the spot. He thoroughly explained processes along the way. Igor was always available to answer our many questions at every stage, from consultation to installation to post-installation. As a consumer, I felt confident that I had made the right decision to hire Window Experts for our replacements, especially when I noticed early on that the company displayed responsive Customer Service. This alone proved to me that they strive for customer satisfaction.

We are satisfied with the quality of their work, installation & knowledge of industry products. The installers adequately insulated & caulked the windows & we immediately noticed a more even temperature throughout the house. I opine both the quality of their work & the installation products used gives Window Experts a competitive edge in the windows & doors industry. Zack along with his installation crew quickly & precisely installed our windows over 2 days. Zack & his crew tarped our indoor flooring & tidied up including outdoor clean up. The installation crew was courteous at all times.

A few days following installation, the blinds company came over to take measurements & was really impressed with Window Experts' work & complimented the accuracy of the installation. They truly live up to their company name "Window Experts"! They really are masters in the field of windows & doors sales & installation. Igor & staff take immense pride in their work. We have already received many compliments from our neighbours, friends & family. I would recommend Window Experts for windows & doors replacement services. Thank you again Igor, Zack & installers for all your hard work!

Good day Josie!

We would like to thank you for your review about your Windows and Door replacement. Your feedback is extremely important to us, we are glad to know that you are satisfied with the products and the service provided. We hope you enjoy your windows for many years to come. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to contact us at 416-844-0099.

Khalid
Khalid
1 review Innisfil, ON

Whole home window kand door replacements

Couldn't have been happier with the service, workmanship and communication! Igor and the team at Window expert's delivered as expected and more! Highly recommend for anyone who is looking for great service and product. If we could give them more than 10 stars, we would.

Thank you Window Experts!

Good day Khalid!

We would like to thank you for your positive review about your Windows and Door replacement. Your feedback is extremely important to us, we are glad to know that you are satisfied with the products and the service provided. We hope you enjoy your windows for many years to come. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to contact us at 416-844-0099.

New windows and doors

I wish to thank the entire team at window experts for an exceptional job on selecting and installing our windows and doors for our home.
Their product knowledge, assistance in selecting the right materials and precision work in the installation of all windows and doors has made the entire house more secure. We have experienced an immediate change in maintaining the internal temperatures of our home. This will benefit our energy usage and reduce our bills. Thank you Igor for an exceptional job, your team is incredible and we will refer all our friends and family to your company. Job very well done my friend!

Good day!

We would like to thank you for your positive review. Your feedback is extremely important to us, we are glad to know that you are satisfied with the products and the service provided. We hope you enjoy your windows for many years to come. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to contact us at 416-844-0099.

Frederik in Toronto
Frederik in Toronto

pleasant

Team is very pleasant and educated! I went over the entire procedure from beginning to end, including specifics on the product. They finished the job swiftly and efficiently, and they even cleaned up after themselves! In comparison to the two other contractors we had quotations from, the price was very reasonable, with several additional benefits. Quality work at an affordable price... We couldn't have asked for a better experience! Once again, thank you, Window Experts! I'll be sure to tell my friends and family about you!

Good day Frederik!

highly recommended

I looked at a few companies before settling on Window Experts. My final decision was based on their straightforwardness and honesty. I was blown away by the quality of the work. They are prompt, efficient, precise, and cost-effective. I also admire how nice they are and how well they clean up after themselves! He was always prompt in returning my calls, and he also followed up to ensure that I was satisfied! These individuals come highly recommended from me. Fantastic installers!!!

Patricia  in Toronto
Patricia in Toronto

Excellent team

Window Experts did an excellent job! Excellent team, craftsmanship, value, and quality! We couldn't be happier with how professional you are, how accessible you are to reach if you have any problems, and how great your work is! We'll get in touch with you for our future assignment without a doubt. Thank you one more.

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with Window Experts Team! We really appreciate you taking time to post this review!

Annabelle in Fredericton
Annabelle in Fredericton
0 reviews Winnipeg, MB

Professional work

Thomas arrived on schedule and was quite friendly. They were efficient and professional in their work. They ensured that the job was completed to perfection and that the area was cleaned up afterward. I double-checked the door lock to make sure it was in functioning order. I would strongly advise you to use them for your projects.

Morenike in Toronto
Morenike in Toronto

Excellent service!

Excellent service! I am a very satisfied customer and I definitely recommend Window Experts to anyone who is looking to upgrade their home windows. They have done a fantastic job and left our house clean once they were finished installation. Thank you:)

Thank you for posting your review here and for allowing us to work on your project!

The Window Experts Team

Mick in Stoney Creek
Mick in Stoney Creek
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

They Live Up To Their Name

We have an old house in Hamilton that needed a lot of exterior work. We needed to change all of our windows, doors as well we wanted to change the size and location of some of our windows and add a couple of new windows. We are not rich so when we were looking to find a window / door seller and installer we were trying to find a good company for the job. We tried to balance technical expertise, product quality, reputation and of course pricing. We decided on hiring this company. We could not have made a better choice. All of our criteria was met without compromise in any of the categories. These guys were quick, professional, flexible, tidy and engaged. They are pleasant to deal with and did not fuss about any of our unforeseen construction circumstances. They were even willing to communicate and coordinate with our siding contractor which made our lives so much easier. In short they did what they said they were going to do and more. I will recommend this company to anyone including friends and family which I normally wouldn't do because I am generally not overly impressed with contractors. I will have these guys back in the future for more work if needed without hesitation or concern.

More about Window Experts

Notice: During the COVID-19 pandemic, Window Experts is operational during this time for all your needs. We are able to provide quotations and estimates through the practice of social distancing and safety measures. Call us today for a free quote at 416-844-0099!

The Window Experts is a Canadian company that has been installing Canadian-made, high-quality windows and doors, for over 15 years. We are committed to providing exceptional service to help transform your dream home into a reality, starting with your windows and doors.

The majority of our business is based on referrals from our satisfied customers, therefore, we work with integrity and want to be your number one choice for doors’ and windows’ replacements!

Our Services:
1) Installation services for builders and contractors:
We supply and install windows and doors from Window Wise certified manufacturers.

2) Installation services for windows and doors companies and manufacturers:
Windows and doors companies and manufacturers face several points of pressure. You need to cater to the volume of requests received as well as meet deadlines that might often be unreasonable.
In such situations, a reliable contractor, who can take the responsibility of professional installations off your hand, can be a blessing. At Window Experts, we realize that and we will be happy to assist you with any and all types of window-installations, including:

Brick to Brick installation (Vinyl Windows/Aluminum Windows)
Retrofit/Frame to Frame installation (Vinyl Windows)
Bay to build/Bow to build (with roof/with skirt)
Sliding Doors (any type of standard/custom)
Entrance Doors (Steel/Vinyl/Wood/Fiberglass)
Garden Doors (Steel/Vinyl/Wood/Fiberglass)

3) Inspection services:
The need to conduct regular window inspections has been, increasingly, receiving the recognition it deserves. Be it commissioned by regulatory authorities, builders/ contractors, or requested by homeowners themselves, inspections offer a window of opportunity to identify issues before they occur. The issues, in turn, might result in a loss of finances, time or health.

Take, for instance, the case of humidity. Condensation and frost that collect on the surface of poor quality windows can permeate and create moisture, inside homes. This will, in turn, have ramifications on inhabitants’ lung health, in the long run.

This is why, inspecting windows before purchasing them or signing with a contractor, is strongly recommended. Windows Experts offer independent inspection services for companies and clients who had already replaced their windows or doors, but have questions or concerns.