M2 Tile And Stone

Reviews for M2 Tile And Stone

Pine Hill Homes Inc
Pine Hill Homes Inc

Product / Service

I have purchased tiles at M2 a few times in the past 2 years and the selection is great. Sonia has provided us with attentive service, good sense of design and great prices. Her attention to detail and customer service is what keeps me and my clients coming back for future projects.
I highly recommend your next tile purchase be with Sonia at M2 tiles.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Sleek looking backsplash tile

We were looking for a back splash tile for our kitchen renovation and had experienced poor customer service at other tile stores. Our countertop retailer recommended we try M2. We received great customer service from Sonia at M2 Tile & Stone. She even helped us calculate the amount of tile we needed during a busy Saturday afternoon! I am also very happy we went with her suggestion for the grout colour. Great price as well and beautiful showroom. Thank you M2!

More about M2 Tile And Stone

We are on a never-ending search for the most beautiful tile this world has to offer. Let us compliment your style with hand picked collections.
Looking for Tile & Stone Retailers pros in Toronto?