Ken Homes

Calgary AB T2H 0C2
HomeStars  >  Builders in Calgary  >  Ken Homes

Review for Ken Homes

Very negative customer experience - Beware

It's a shock I was able to move into my house on the possession day in November 2017. The process of purchasing this home at the framing stage until now, 3 months after possession, has been extremely frustrating experience.

Having to deal with disorganization, ignoring email communication and saying what I want to hear without following through are normal with this builder.

This is not a custom builder: never ordering custom fixtures, tiles and appliances that I spent hours selecting for my "custom experience" left me in the end picking in-stock items at the last minute. A shopping trip to Home Depot was suggested to get light fixtures because my selections were not ordered.

Builder Liens, 10's of thousands in holdbacks, contractors requesting payment at my front door, 3 months of requesting fixes from the walk through 3 months ago.

Never purchase a custom home from this builder - buy a home once FINISHED. Ensure it is inspected, and all of the remaining tasks get finished before possession.

More about Ken Homes

Ken Homes has proudly been providing Calgarians with top quality custom built homes, dream home renovations, and unique basement developments since 2007. Work with the experts at Ken Homes and let us build your dream home today!