Home Air Systems Inc

Mississauga ON L5L 4C2

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for Home Air Systems Inc

Jen in Parkhill
Jen in Parkhill
1 review Burlington, ON

As the other reviews say

Mike and crew were exactly as described in all the other rave reviews - wonderful! Highly recommend.

Thanks for the review. I appreciate it! Enjoy the new AC!

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Gas line installation

Resolved problem quickly. Very punctual and competitively priced. Fixed both air conditioner and installed gas line. I strongly recommend

Yes we repair air conditioners, furnaces, water heaters, fireplaces humidifiers. We also install all these items. We also install gas lines ductwork and ventilation. We cover HVAC from A to Z! Thank you for taking the time to write a review!

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

As Good as the Review. May be even Better.

I found this company on Homestar and was attracted by the great reviews and ratings. I was initially sceptical but decided to contact Mike to schedule a meeting for a quotation on a furnace and ac replacement.
Mike was polite, friendly, professional and knowledgeable. Mike provided with a reasonable quote and did the installation with his friendly and polite staff on schedule and left the place clean and tidy.
I am now in full agreement with the Homestar rating and would highly recommend Mike to anyone. Keep up the good work.

Peter! You asked me as soon as we met, why do you have such high ratings and amazing reviews? I told you that we did nice clean work, were knowledgeable and great customer service. Thank you for letting us show you that we deserve our high ratings. Enjoy the new system!

Michael
Michael

Relocation of Vents

Was great working and communicating with Mike throughout the whole process. He is very knowledgable at his craft and did an amazing job. He was able to answer all the questions I had and completed all the work in a very professional and tidy manner. Overall would highly recommend Home Air Systems and would for sure work with them again in the future.

Thanks Michael. I appreciate the kind words. I think the vents in their new location will work much better for you now. If you ever have any hvac needs we are one call away.

Donald from Mississauga
Donald from Mississauga

A/C Maintenance - 2nd Year

This is our second year with Home Air Systems and the team just came by to do the annual air conditioning maintenance. Al and Mat did an excellent job. In addition to inspecting and testing the a/c, Al added some refrigerant and boosted the cooling efficiency. That was amazing. In the end we noted a 14% increase in the cooling efficiency when you measure the temperature of the air before and after the a/c. Home Air Systems is highly recommended.

I appreciate the continued support Don! We do what we can to increase efficiency and get the most out of your furnace, ac or water heater. Take care and we'll be in touch.

Tony in Toronto
Tony in Toronto

Rework some hvac

During renovations at my house we discovered some vents needed to be moved, Mike and al came with better ideas. Vents were moved from the floor into the walls. They smashed it out of the park. Great guys and great service. Will definitely use them again if I need hvac services. Thanks guys!!

Thanks Tony! I appreciate it. It was no problem at all! You are all set now, enjoy the new renovations! We'll talk soon.
Thanks

thatbrentguy in Burlington
thatbrentguy in Burlington
4 reviews Burlington, ON

Gas Stove Hookup

Mike was very quick to respond, very patient answering my questions and then waiting for my repeatedly delayed appliance delivery date, but then able to quickly schedule an appointment for the hookup.

Service was professional and considerate - mask, shoe covers. Helped me move the existing stove to the garage.

Price included new flex hose.

Excellent service and communication, fair price. Top recommendation.

Thanks Brent! I appreciate the review. We were glad to help after you had to wait so long for the appliance. I hope you are enjoying it. We'll talk soon. Mike

DT
DT

tankless water heater repair

My tankless water heater was sending soot stained water into the sink for the past few years. The person who installed it ignored my concerns. Mike sent his technician Al who listened to me, told me that he had seen this problem before, and then he did something about it. What a relief! My furnace humidifier had not been working well and he was able to do something about that as well. Home Air Systems is now my go-to HVAC company.

When I here our clients say such great things like this it makes my day. Our number one priority is to provide great service to all of our clients whether they are first time or repeat clients. This is how I've built the business and it will be how we continue to grow the business. Much appreciated we'll see you in the summer for the AC maintenance!
Thanks. Mike

tbalon in Toronto
tbalon in Toronto

New A/C and Furnace

We decided to replace our old a/c and furnace two months ago. I checked HomeStars and found Mike of Home Air Systems, Inc. I was very impressed with the service and the way Mike deals with clients. You can feel his sincerity and competence and very practical too - no sales talk. We are very satisfied with their work ethics including covid protocols and excellent craftmanship. Actually, I already recommended Home Air Systems, Inc to my brothers-in-law who are planning to replace their HVAC soon. Good luck Mike and thank you, indeed.

I am thrilled that that had a great experience with us. This is how I approach all potential clients. I will not sell you something that you don't need. There is no sales pitch only recommendations based on experience and knowledge. Thanks for the referral! Much appreciated. Happy holidays!

A/C AND HEATING UNSTALL

It was a pleasure dealing with Mike. He was courteous, and professional. I had explained to him the challenges I was faced with after purchasing my “new to me” home. He was empathetic and very fair with pricing as well. When they arrived the respected the space and laid protective layering on the floor. They came across extra issues with the install and did not complain or charge extra. In addition they cleaned up very well. It was as of they were never there. I highly recommend Mike.

I really appreciate you taking the time to write us a review. This is our every day routine with putting down rubber mats to protect your floors. Not all jobs are created equal so sometimes there is extra labour needed to get it done right which is our main concern. Take care. Thanks. Mike

More about Home Air Systems Inc

Home Air Systems Inc is an HVAC company working in the GTA and surrounding areas, specializing in furnace, ac, tankless water heaters, humidifiers, indoor air quality, gas appliances and duct work. We are licensed and insured. 24 hour service, 7 days a week.

Call for your free estimate!!