Home Air Systems Inc

SChar
SChar
1 review Hamilton, ON

New gas furnace and AC

Mike and his team are completely professional. Great quality work and up and running in no time. Kept my basement clean during what is a very messy job. I would have no problem recommending them. You won’t be disappointed.

maryross2010 in Mississauga
maryross2010 in Mississauga

Furnace service and cleaning

Mike is the owner and he was professional, personal and very knowledgeable and explained in detail what he was doing and information about my furnace he went above and beyond explaining and pointing out various parts and functions, he was not pushing extra sales, Mike answered his phone , e mail and responded to queries promptly . I would definitely recommmd this company, Home Air Systems Inc. !

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Mary. I really appreciate it. It was a pleasure meeting you and thank you again for the Laura secord chocolate bar it was delicious!

Mary Coric in Mississauga
Mary Coric in Mississauga

New Furnace

I would definately recommend Mike and his team to anyone looking for great, fast efficient service. When I was given Mike’s number and called him, he was over right away and everything was taken care of. On top of the great service, his price was amazing and much lower then I was expecting. Thank you Mike and team for everything!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your feedback and hope to earn your business in the future!

Homest, effecient and hard working - just like the units they install

Mike and his crew are always professional and hard working. They take the time to explain what work is required without making you feel dumb.
The amount or time they told me they required to install the furnace was exactly the time the needed
I would highly recommend calling them to get the job done.

David. P in Burlington
David. P in Burlington
3 reviews Burlington, ON

New Furnace

Responsive, reliable, great service at a reasonable price. Contacted Mike when my 17 year old furnace stopped working and he showed up within a few hours. Recommended replacing it, got it working and quoted new furnace options. Got other quotes, some including the joy of listening to a song and dance, used car sales pitch of some other companies and all quoting $5,000-$7,000 for like models made it an easy decision. The furnace quit the next day and Mike was in promptly to install the new one. Excellent quality of work and answered all of my 101 questions. I highly recommend Mike and Home Air Systems Inc.

Can-Tek Electrical in Toronto
Can-Tek Electrical in Toronto

Full mechanical installation

I’ve hired Home Air Systems Inc to replace my very much dated furnace, AC and hot water tank. Mike was very professional, addressing any and all questions and concerned that I had. The guys were neat and tidy. Very satisfied with the product and services. Will be using Home Air Systems Inc for my future projects. Highly recommend!

Tony a.
Tony a.

Gas Fireplace Install

Michael and his crew were just amazing to deal with. Quick to answer all of my questions, very professional and knowledgeable. Very clean when they were working in our home. We are extremely happy with the service we received and the quality of work was beautiful. We would recommend them to anyone who desire good customer service, knowledgeable and professionalism!!

Tony

Abby in Mississauga
Abby in Mississauga

Air conditioner repair

Mike was very courteous and prompt. He returned my call immediately and also gave me a courtesy message when he was 20 mins away from my house. He came within the stated time (which was less than 2 hours from when I called!) He was efficient, diagnosed the problem with my air conditioner and was able to get the part and repair it all within an hour! Great service! I would recommend Mike!

Brenda in Toronto
Brenda in Toronto

Gas Stove Installation

Mike replied within an hour of my service request inquiry. Over the phone, he explained the pricing and his availability. They arrived on time, walked me through the gas line route/installation, worked quickly and left everything clean. Mike delivered as promised and more ... giving me advice re future gas/appliance installations ... and the price was right! I highly recommend. Definitely will keep Mike’s card handy.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

gas cooktop connection

Great people ! Great Job! I called for Mike for my gas cooktop hookup, but he also help me with my broken air conditioner without extra charge.He and his team are very professional and helpful. I strongly recommend his company!

More about Home Air Systems Inc

Home Air Systems Inc is an HVAC company working in the GTA and surrounding areas, specializing in furnace, ac, tankless water heaters, humidifiers, indoor air quality, gas appliances and duct work. We are licensed and insured. 24 hour service, 7 days a week.

Call for your free estimate!!