Home Air Systems Inc

Reviews for Home Air Systems Inc

Philip in Oakville
Philip in Oakville

Install New Air Conditioner

Our old air conditioner was found defective and needed to be replaced. Home Air Systems Inc. provided us with a detail quote for installing a new system with explanation of all the work items that are required. Information of earliest possible installation date and time was also provided.
Mike and Al arrived punctually on the scheduled date and time to do the installation. The installation of the condenser unit and the duct work were done very professionally. The work areas were thoroughly cleaned up after the job finished.
I would highly recommend Home Air Systems Inc. to anyone.

Thank you Philip. It was nice meeting you and your wife. I hope you're enjoying the new AC. Have a great summer! Mike

Sundeep in Toronto
Sundeep in Toronto

Move BBQ Gas line

Home air Systems was a pleasure to work with! They were able to squeeze me in with little notice to get the job done quickly.

The team was very professional and was able move my gas line very quickly. They even helped me move my BBQ in place to test to make sure the line works well.

Would definalty recommend them again!

It's great to hear people are happy with our services, we strive to exceed expectations daily. Thanks for taking the time to write a review and if you need anything Hvac related you can call us. Mike

KmackToronto in Mississauga
KmackToronto in Mississauga

Air Conditioner Compressor Needed Replacing

Of course your air conditioner breaks down on a scorching hot day! Mike was very quick to help and dispatched a technician promptly. We were advised that our compressor needed replacing. Mike took the extra step of checking if it was still under warranty and to our delight, it was. We have lived in our home for years, had no warranty details, yet Mike was able to secure a new compressor under warranty. We had it installed quickly and our discomfort was minimized and back to cool air.
No hesitation to recommend Home Air Systems. They are trustworthy, efficient and a pleasure to work with.

Thank you for such a great review. Enjoy the cool air. We'll be in touch soon. Mike

ck4spam in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
ck4spam in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

Air Conditioner Service

Our air conditioner quit. Mike quickly responded to my request for a quote on service. A service technician came right away and determined the problem was a blown capacitor. The part was ordered and replaced the next day. I was very impressed with the level of professionalism and care. The serviceman wore a mask and was very careful regarding social distancing. This was greatly appreciated. I would highly recommend this company.

Thanks for writing a review I appreciate you taking the time to do so. We try to answer service calls as quickly as possible, especially no cooling calls during a heat wave. Take care. Mike

Steve
Steve
1 review Burlington, ON

Install gas line for barbecue

He arrived on time and proceeded to install the gas line. It was done in a neat and professional manner even though there were obstacles in the way, such as a downspout and a door jamb.
Would highly recommend.

Most jobs there are some sort of obstacles in our way but we find away to make it happen. Thanks for the great review. We look forward to taking care of your HVAC needs.

Fully satisfied with Mike 's services and product

I was impressed by the response I got from Mike, he was very professional, experienced, he knows what exactly he is doing ! he didn't even ask me to pay at his first visit to examined the AC, instead he contacted the AC manufacturer and tried to find out if the parts were still under warranty....., unfortunately YORK didn't very care about their customers, I was very disappointed of that, however Mike gave me some useful advice, I am glad that I took his advice, today everything was done properly. Thank you, Mike !

Thank you and it's unfortunate that you had to replace a system that wasn't half way through it's life expectancy. I appreciate the review and we'll talk soon. Mike

Elyse in Toronto
Elyse in Toronto
1 review Burlington, ON

“On time, professional and competitive”

Mike is a true professional. I called him because of his 5 star rating on home stars and the reviews lived up to the expectation. He was on time, quick to solve the problem and competitive when it came to replacing the unit. I will use his company for all/any future issues and will recommend him.

I really appreciate when our clients take the time to write a review about how we did when we serviced or installed a unit for them. I'm glad we exceeding your expectations!
Thanks

Lorraine in Toronto
Lorraine in Toronto

air conditioner service

Mike recently did service repair on my air conditioner. Very professional, arrived when scheduled and thorough in his work. Found the price for the job very reasonable. Very pleased with the service from Home Air and would recommend Mike and his company to others!

It was a pleasure working for some one like you Lorraine. You were very easy to talk to and work for. If you ever need anything you know you can call us! Hope your nice and cool now.
Thanks

Vito DiSumma from GTA
Vito DiSumma from GTA

Air Conditioning installation

I contacted Mike at Home Air systems for an air conditioning installation. I was very happy with the service. Mike did a great job. The price was fair and the work performed was great. Attention to detail was noticed as the install was tidy and well done. I had also contracted him to install a new pool heater. I would recommend Home Air systems to anyone needing HVAC assistance.
Thanks Mike :-)

Thanks Vito! It means almost when a professional like yourself compliments our work. Thank you for the referrals I really appreciate it. We'll talk soon.

Harry in Mississauga
Harry in Mississauga

Gasline for range

Job well done!! On time on schedule.Mike and AL
Both knowledgeable and experienced , Helpful .I will not hesitate to refer them to friends and family .Thank you very much guys!

Hey Harry thanks for taking the time to do write a review. A fully licensed gas and Ac technician will always come to your door to service any piece of equipment. We all have 10 to 15 years plus experience. Take care.

More about Home Air Systems Inc

Home Air Systems Inc is an HVAC company working in the GTA and surrounding areas, specializing in furnace, ac, tankless water heaters, humidifiers, indoor air quality, gas appliances and duct work. We are licensed and insured. 24 hour service, 7 days a week.

Call for your free estimate!!