Canada Select Windows

Reviews for Canada Select Windows

Humberto
Humberto

Windows glass replacement

It took long to schedule installation but I am happy with the price and quality of the job. Thanks Ted, Peter and Dan for completing my window replacement. I would recommend Canda Select Windows to anybody looking to a profesional window installation.

Review has 1 previous version

We appologize for the delay, we are a small company and we do the best we can with communication. Our installation manager (Peter) will continue to be in communication with you, and will try to schedule your installation in a timely manner, and at your convenience.

Zbigniew
Zbigniew

Replacement of 6 basement windows

Canada Select Windows did a fantastic job from start to finish. The work was very professional from the time the windows were measured to when they were installed. There were a total of 6 windows installed...4 awning, 1 hopper and 1 slider. There was no mess and no fuss...just a job well done. The pictures speak for themselves. I am glad to say that I highly recommend this company without hesitation to anyone who is looking to get new windows well-installed and very reasonably priced.

Thank you for your business, it was our pleasure. Thank you for referring us to your neighbors, enjoy your windows.

AnthonyZ
AnthonyZ

New windows

I don't write reviews often, but I felt very compelled to write a review for Canada Select, and the VinylGuard windows that were installed in my home. I spent numerous hours researching the brand of window and various installers before finally deciding to go with Canada Select. Out of all the quotes I received they weren't the most expensive or the cheapest, but I know received the best product for my home at a fair price.

The installation of the windows are just as important as the quality of the window itself. I was replacing the 40 year old windows in my home, brick to brick. It was A LOT of work, but the installers were clean, courteous and meticulous; no small detail was overlooked. Fantastic crew.

It is very hard to find reliable and trustworthy window contractors these days, and I would not hesitate for a second to recommended Canada Select.

Thanks Anthony, it was our pleasure, and we really do appreciate you taking the time to write this review. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

latoyasewell
latoyasewell

Windows and Doors Renovation

The experience I had with Canada Select was amazing from the beginning.... The sales rep Dan was very deligent and customized my package to fit my needs. He was very informative and fulfilled every promise he made from beginning to end... The installers were very friendly and skillful and made the process even better... The days they were spent completing the installation was seamless and they did an amazing job with finishing! JOB WELL DONE!!!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We hope you enjoy your windows and doors. It was a full team effort, we are always striving for complete customer satisfaction. Thanks again!

dinob
dinob

Windows replacement

Great job! Peter and his team finished the job quickly and professionally. Will recommend their service to others!

Thank you for choosing us for your window project. We are happy to hear your satisfaction and we appreciate your referrals.

mike8789
mike8789
1 review Caledon, ON

Window Replacement

Great job installing my windows. Fast and curtious. One of the best installations I have ever experienced. Will be using this company again.

It was our pleasure, we hope you enjoy your windows and doors, and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Steven
Steven
1 review Whitby, ON

Backyard Door

Happy with the work, came on time, cleaned up. Very professional. Would definitely recommend this service

Thanks so much for your review. Our aim is a happy customer, so we're glad to have succeeded! Thanks again for choosing Canada Select Windows and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Dan and the team.

Rob
Rob
1 review Collingwood, ON

Second Floor Window Retrofit

From start to finish the team did a fantastic job. Extremely happy we chose Canada Select. Already referring colleagues and neighbors - they’re great.

We're so glad you're happy with the job we did. Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority!
We look forward to working with you again and truely appreciate your referrals.
Dan and the Canada Select team

Josh A.
Josh A.
1 review Hamilton, ON

Egress window

Dan knew how eager I was to have this window put in and had his team quickly and efficiently get the job done. I would recommend his team anyday. Well done.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It's always great to hear from another satisfied customer. We look forward to working with you again in the future.
Dan and the Canada Select Windows team.

The H.
The H.
1 review Guelph, ON

Patio door and windows

The install team was very professional. Their work was very efficient and looks great. The sales manager Dan was great to deal with. Look forward to doing business in the future.

Thanks so much for taking the time to write your review. We are so glad to hear how satisfied you are with our installation and product and really appreciate your praise. Looking forward to your continued business and referals.

More about Canada Select Windows

Canada Select Windows & Doors is proud to service homeowners all across the great province of Ontario. We know that every project is unique and every client has a different preference and budget. Our industry experience allows us to provide you with important insights and advice that will help you make the best window and door choices for your home. Our expert team will help you through every step of the process and will complete your project in a quick and clean manner. If you want things done the right way by reputable professionals, give us a call!