Canada Select Windows

wgeneau
wgeneau
1 review Innisfil, ON

6 windows and complete Entrance door with glass inserts

Very good work was completed in time frame that I was told Owner Dan was very friendly to work with

Thanks so much for your review. We always try to honor our deadlines and keep our customer happy. Thanks again for using Canada Select for your window and door needs and we look forward to working with you again in the future.
Dan and the Canada Select team

Steve & Denise from Brampton
Steve & Denise from Brampton
27 reviews Cambridge, ON

New custom front windows

We purchased a home that the sales agreement showed "new windows prior to possession". Oops, loophole! New glass put in the frames, zero insulation and 20% functionality only.
We had a couple quotes given. Many of the so called top rated Home stars companies were just to big for our job. We were literally told, we don't come out for less than 10 windows.
In came Dan, straight up and friendly. He quickly and clearly explained our options and then went to a new level to show other possibilities aside from straight replacement. He did not up sell, but instead listened to our wants and needs and worked with them.
Installation day came and we welcomed Eric and Mark ( I Think ).
They pulled out the windows without even scratching the existing interior trim. The new windows were installed, sealed and jamb extended to match our siding.
This entire experience from beginning to end was exceptional. They even went above and beyond to repair a door window outside the scope of the job.
We would hire Canada select Doors again in a heartbeat.

We ended up with the custom windows we desired and are very happy with them. The look fantastic, function beautifully.

Thank you!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Your satisfaction is what we strive for and your kind words are motivational. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything and enjoy your windows.

Meredith from Toronto
Meredith from Toronto

Replacement Windows

I am at a loss to understand how this company has a top rating. They took a 50% deposit from my church to replace two windows and install an interior window. This was in April and installation was to be in late May. They have even visited the church at least once, maybe twice to check measurements but that is it. The sales rep, refuses to answer messages. The owner called me twice with profuse apologies and asked if they could install on the Simcoe Weekend Monday, August 6th. I even came back into town a day early to oblige. Needless to say they did not appear and have ignored my follow up call. We will file a claim with the Small Claims Court to get our money back. Be warned, find someone else!

We understand your frustration with wait times, we are truly doing our best to accommodate all our customers equally. We have escalated your project to our General Manager, and he is looking after your windows directly. We hope the communication has improved since, and we will continue to work to improve your overall experience.

DHenry
DHenry
0 reviews Cambridge, ON

Replacing windows

CANADA select was awesome to work with from start to finish. Dan who did the quote is by far one of the best salespeople we have ever dealt with. He was on time, very knowledgeable and was excellent with regards to communication. The installers were awesome as well. They were on time, polite and did an amazing job on the windows. Before they left they made sure that we were good with the final product and answered all our questions. Dan then followed up with us after the job was completed to make sure that we were satisfied with the final product. I can’t say enough good things about this company and will definitely use them for any future window projects and would recommend them in a heartbeat!!!

Thanks so much for your kind words and great review. We're so glad that you're happy with the work we did for you as we pride ourselves on our customer's satisfaction. We look forward to working with you again in the future and would be honored to help your friends and family with their window and door needs.
Sincerely,
Canada Select Customer Service Team.

Patrick
Patrick
0 reviews Maynooth, ON

Windows siding and eavestrough

I am satisfied with the work that was completed and would recommend their services.

Thanks you

Thank you for choosing Canada Select Windows for all your exterior home renovation needs. We appreciate you taking the time to write this review and we enjoyed working with you.

Humberto
Humberto

Windows glass replacement

It took long to schedule installation but I am happy with the price and quality of the job. Thanks Ted, Peter and Dan for completing my window replacement. I would recommend Canda Select Windows to anybody looking to a profesional window installation.

Review has 1 previous version

We appologize for the delay, we are a small company and we do the best we can with communication. Our installation manager (Peter) will continue to be in communication with you, and will try to schedule your installation in a timely manner, and at your convenience.

Zbigniew
Zbigniew

Replacement of 6 basement windows

Canada Select Windows did a fantastic job from start to finish. The work was very professional from the time the windows were measured to when they were installed. There were a total of 6 windows installed...4 awning, 1 hopper and 1 slider. There was no mess and no fuss...just a job well done. The pictures speak for themselves. I am glad to say that I highly recommend this company without hesitation to anyone who is looking to get new windows well-installed and very reasonably priced.

Thank you for your business, it was our pleasure. Thank you for referring us to your neighbors, enjoy your windows.

AnthonyZ
AnthonyZ

New windows

I don't write reviews often, but I felt very compelled to write a review for Canada Select, and the VinylGuard windows that were installed in my home. I spent numerous hours researching the brand of window and various installers before finally deciding to go with Canada Select. Out of all the quotes I received they weren't the most expensive or the cheapest, but I know received the best product for my home at a fair price.

The installation of the windows are just as important as the quality of the window itself. I was replacing the 40 year old windows in my home, brick to brick. It was A LOT of work, but the installers were clean, courteous and meticulous; no small detail was overlooked. Fantastic crew.

It is very hard to find reliable and trustworthy window contractors these days, and I would not hesitate for a second to recommended Canada Select.

Thanks Anthony, it was our pleasure, and we really do appreciate you taking the time to write this review. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

latoyasewell
latoyasewell

Windows and Doors Renovation

The experience I had with Canada Select was amazing from the beginning.... The sales rep Dan was very deligent and customized my package to fit my needs. He was very informative and fulfilled every promise he made from beginning to end... The installers were very friendly and skillful and made the process even better... The days they were spent completing the installation was seamless and they did an amazing job with finishing! JOB WELL DONE!!!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We hope you enjoy your windows and doors. It was a full team effort, we are always striving for complete customer satisfaction. Thanks again!

dinob
dinob

Windows replacement

Great job! Peter and his team finished the job quickly and professionally. Will recommend their service to others!

Thank you for choosing us for your window project. We are happy to hear your satisfaction and we appreciate your referrals.

More about Canada Select Windows

Canada Select Windows & Doors is proud to service homeowners all across the great province of Ontario. We know that every project is unique and every client has a different preference and budget. Our industry experience allows us to provide you with important insights and advice that will help you make the best window and door choices for your home. Our expert team will help you through every step of the process and will complete your project in a quick and clean manner. If you want things done the right way by reputable professionals, give us a call!