Canada Select Windows

Reviews for Canada Select Windows

Tina K.
Tina K.

Windows

From start to finish, I was impressed with the entire team and process. The salesperson Karen was so helpful at selection and answered any questions I had. The installation team was amazing, clean and did a great overall job. I'm very happy with the end results. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to friends and family.

Thanks so much for your kind words ... always so nice to hear! If you're happy, we're happy. We look forward to working with you again in the future and also helping your friends and family enjoy the comforts great windows and doors bring.

Anna D.
Anna D.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Front door installed

From my first interaction with the sales person Dan to the final installation by Vlads crew I’m very satisfied. No pressure sales and good workmanship made this experience very quick and stress free. I’m so happy happy with my new door. I’ve recommended them to a few of my friends and I’m looking forward to having them replace my windows in the spring time.

Thanks so much for your review Anna. It's always great to hear that our customers are happy with our product and service. We really appreciate your referrals and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Dan and the Canada Select team

legge.meghan
legge.meghan

Windows and doors

Great service! Salesman Dan was very friendly and helpful with all my questions. Install was done quickly and efficiently. The installer was very knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend their services

Thanks so much for your kind praise. It's always great to hear that our customers are happy with our product and service. We look forward to helping your friends and family in the future.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Full House Window Replacement

Hired Canada Select Windows & Doors to change all the windows in our Newmarket home. They did an amazing job and completed the work in 1 day!!!

They are very knowledgeable, patient and ensure the work is done to a high standard, the house looks beautiful. I will be referring my friends and family to them. Thanks again.

Ted
Newmarket, Ontario

Thanks for your wonderful review Ted. We strive to make our customers happy with our product and installation, and really appreciate hearing from you. Thanks again for your referrals and we hope to work with you again in the future.

sabiha in Toronto
sabiha in Toronto

window installation in new house construction delayed again

we sign the contract with this company in September,they supposed to install our window in November,they delayed by whole month telling that are ready but installer are very busy and now they are saying that windows are not ready they will install in ens or December....because of them my construction is stop in middle,now stucco guys charging us windows more because he has to work in winter ,all other guys like drywall. insulation people are waiting and winter is approaching...i lost trust in these people......i have to pay extra rent for rental house....i wanted to cancel contract last month they said we can not......i need help....we are not rich people ,this is costing us too much.....please help anybody.....i don't want to give any star to this reviews but i can not post if i don't

We understand your frustration with the time delays from extra volume EVERYONE from manufactures to dealers suffered this year due in part to the government's Green On Rebate Program. We also were plagued with numerous injuries to our installers, which too, caused delays. For all of this, we truely apologize, but being a small company, we can only try our best to accomodate all our customers.
We can only hope that you are happy with the installation and quality of our product ... and again, apologize for any delays we may have caused.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

replacement of 11 windows and one door

The project was done about a year ago. Even though the job was done relatively good, there were couple of major issues with installation including a gap under the door with caused the room by the door to be very cold in winter.

After the list of the issues was reported, I was promised that that it would be resolved. I just need to wait a bit.

Since that initial call ( January 2018 ) I called many times, left messages and even talked to people on the phone. Every time I was able to reach a person, I was promised a resolution, "Please be patient, we will get back to you during next week with the date."

Nothing happened.

Being a small company, we go out of our way to provide the best installation and product available and we appreciate that you think that is good. Sometimes there ARE some issues that need to be dealt with after the install and we try our best to get to those as soon as possible. We apologize if you feel you were being ignored or not responded to. It was an UNUSUALLY busy year with the Green On Program, but we've done our best to service everyone.
We would love the opportunity to work with you to fix any issues you're having, but as you sent your review annonymously, we don't know who you are, so PLEASE contract us via email or phone so we can rectify your situation asap.

The Canada Select team

KC in Vaughan
KC in Vaughan

Window resized and Window replacement

I had a bit of trouble getting other companies even to come out. i guess the job is too small.
Canada Select came out and gave me a reasonable quote.
The 2 Windows installers were excellent since the Work Plan was not exactly as described. i would definitely use Canada Select in the future.

Thanks so much for your review Kevin. We always appreciate hearing that our customers are happy with the product and service we provide for them. We look forward to working with you again in the future.
Sincerely, the Canada Select team.

Peter
Peter

Window replacement

Overall very nice work, finished in one day, thorough clean up, salesman very knowledgeable, thanks Dan

It's always great when our customers take the time to thank us for a job well done ... we really appreciate it!
Thanks, Dan and the Canada Select team

More about Canada Select Windows

Canada Select Windows & Doors is proud to service homeowners all across the great province of Ontario. We know that every project is unique and every client has a different preference and budget. Our industry experience allows us to provide you with important insights and advice that will help you make the best window and door choices for your home. Our expert team will help you through every step of the process and will complete your project in a quick and clean manner. If you want things done the right way by reputable professionals, give us a call!