Hank's Roofing Ltd

Reviews for Hank's Roofing Ltd

Teresa Z. in Edmonton
Teresa Z. in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Great work and amazing crew

Trevor Wurz was great to work with at Hank's Roofing, from his estimate of the job to completing it. Hank's aremoved my old tar and gravel flat roof on an addition and replace it with a torch-on. This flat-roofed addition meets a sloped roof on the rest of the house and Trevor paid particular attention to where those two roof systems met, even coming back himself on a sunday to redo that area when he wasn't satisfied with the initial job. Hank's crew was amazing and my property was spotless when they were done; they worked steadily and quietly (no loud music) and finished within a day. I have a more open drain line on this roof at the eavestrough now, and Trevor noticed one of my venting pipes had not been properly done when the sloped roof was reshingled and he fixed that as well. I can't recommend Hank's and Trevor highly enough -- they may not be the cheapest but you get what you pay for and with flat roof systems, you have to prioritize the quality of the job.

Marla R from Edmonton
Marla R from Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Roof repair (leak)

We bought a home that had 2 major leaking areas. We spent money on another guy that had no idea what he was doing - what a waste! Thankfully Trevor came over and knew exactly what the problems were. He was knowledgeable, professional, and has lots of experience with roof repairs. No roofer is cheap but this company is more reasonable than others we looked into and we are so happy that our roof is fixed properly. The work from this company is nothing but top quality and I highly recommend them. Thanks Hank's Roofing! From Marla and Travis.

Sara Davis in St Albert
Sara Davis in St Albert
3 reviews St. Albert, AB

Knowledgeable and reliable roofing company. Unfortunately does not deal with metal roofing. However, Was able to quickly identify roof leak problem and provide reasonable quote. Would likely call again if needed for another one of my properties.

Looking for Roofing pros in Spruce Grove?