Halton Insulation

NeilV80 in Toronto
NeilV80 in Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

Attic Insulation

Jason was very knowledgeable and professional was able to answer all my question with a detailed explanation I would use his company again or recommend him to anyone in the market for insulation.

Thank you Neil. It was a pleasure working with you. I hope you enjoy the new house.
Jason

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Attic Insulation

Jason provided very competitive quote for my town house in Milton. Communication through out the project was great. Jason and team arrived on time and did great job with attic insulation. They left the site clean after the project. The insulation itself is making noticeable difference in temperature. Highly recommended.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review and for your kind words. Was a pleasure working with you.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Got my attic insulated and it was great

Halton Insulation
Freelton
L0R 1K0

I experienced a cold draft in the bedroom above our garage. Jason came and inspected the attic and confirmed that there wasn't enough insulation above the garage and in other areas of the attic. He did a great job spraying in the insulation needed to create a warmer environment which then reduced the number of times our furnace would kick in... thanks jason

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. Small upgrades like insulation can make a big difference in a home. I'm glad we could help.