Halton Insulation

Halton Insulation

Reviews for Halton Insulation

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Attic Insulation

Jason was great to deal with. Was on time for the estimate and shared with me what the problems were. He was able to come in the weekend so my wife wouldn’t have any interruptions while working from home. He added a few baffles to the attic and the insulation went from R30 to R60 in both attics and I feel the added heat in the house already.

Thank you for your review of our work. Was a pleasure working with you and I am very happy to hear that you were able to notice the difference so quickly.
All the best,

Private User reviews Acton, ON

Thorough Attention to Detail & Clean

Jason was knowledgeable and very thorough in his work. He picked up insulation problems that were not noticed by other companies. There was no mess even though the entire house was done. The house felt warmer right after he left. Highly recommend.

Thank you for your review. It was a great pleasure meeting you and helping solve the issues in the attic and crawl space. Thank you for your trust and I hope you enjoy the comfort of a warm house.

Leanne Stephenson
Leanne Stephenson
1 review Hamilton, ON

Attic Insulation

This is the third home we have had Halton Insulation address attic insulation concerns for us. Jason is very knowledgeable, honest, and great at his job. He has taken the time to review conditions and explain his concerns, as well as recommendations to address. I definitely highly recommend him, and will continue to use his services for any future needs I may have!

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our work. It was a pleasure working with you on each of your homes. Hopefully you won't have to touch a moving box for awhile. I trust you will notice the difference in the house very soon. All the best, Jason.

Leslie in Toronto
Leslie in Toronto

Honest, fast, and reliable

Halton insulation did a fantastic job, flexible when working with other contractors, honest in assessment and very thorough upon job completion.

Hi Leslie,
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review I really appreciate it. We were happy to help make a bad situation a bit better.
It was a pleasure meeting and working with both of you.
All the best,

Jessica Scott
Jessica Scott
0 reviews Milton, ON

Great job. Great price

I hired Halton Insulation to bring me up to code on a new house I just bought. We were only about R20 so I was told this was not very efficient. Jason came in and gave me a quote lower than another company I had also met with. He was much more professional and took the time to answer all my questions. He cleaned up after he left and even took time to show me the completed job. Highly recommend this company.

Hi Jessica,
Thank you for taking the time to review our work. It was a pleasure to work with you. I do hope you're enjoying the warmer house.

Jason.

callerycr in Toronto
callerycr in Toronto
0 reviews Milton, ON

Clean, quick & amazing job done!

Jason and his team were a pleasure to work with!

We have a heritage home in Old Milton and the attic had never been insulated before. When I reached out to Halton Insulation, they were quick to respond, extremely knowledgable and came quote the job next day, for a very reasonable price. The team was professional, clean and efficient in getting the job done. They left not 1 spec of insulation anywhere in my home - except the attic!

We noticed a big difference in the heat of our home, the second floor bedrooms especially and the heating bills were cut down substantially.

I'm extremely pleased with Halton Insulations service and am happy to recommend them to anyone looking for insulation work!

Thank you for taking the time to review our work. It was a pleasure to work with you and your amazing heritage home. So many fun stories and a few good challenges come out when we work with older buildings.
Wishing you all the best.

Terry Lanoy
Terry Lanoy

My sons room is finally warm!!

My sons bedroom was always colder then the rest of the house. We tried adding fans in the ductwork to bring heat in but nothing worked. I called Halton Insulation and Jason came to see the job. I only had a couple inches of insulation!! He came in early last Saturday with his team and they fixed it right up. I can’t believe the difference it made to the temperature in my sons room! Jason and his team were professional, showed up on time and even vacuumed up on their way out. I would highly recommend Halton Insulation. Five stars!

Hi Terry,
Thank you for taking the time to review our work. It was a pleasure to work with you and I am very happy we were able to make your house and your son's room more comfortable.

NeilV80 in Toronto
NeilV80 in Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

Attic Insulation

Jason was very knowledgeable and professional was able to answer all my question with a detailed explanation I would use his company again or recommend him to anyone in the market for insulation.

Thank you Neil. It was a pleasure working with you. I hope you enjoy the new house.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Attic Insulation

Jason provided very competitive quote for my town house in Milton. Communication through out the project was great. Jason and team arrived on time and did great job with attic insulation. They left the site clean after the project. The insulation itself is making noticeable difference in temperature. Highly recommended.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review and for your kind words. Was a pleasure working with you.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Got my attic insulated and it was great

I experienced a cold draft in the bedroom above our garage. Jason came and inspected the attic and confirmed that there wasn't enough insulation above the garage and in other areas of the attic. He did a great job spraying in the insulation needed to create a warmer environment which then reduced the number of times our furnace would kick in... thanks jason

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. Small upgrades like insulation can make a big difference in a home. I'm glad we could help.

More about Halton Insulation

Halton Insulation is an industry leading insulation installer with over 15 years of experience. We have certified contractors install insulation in your home’s attic, basement, and walls. We offer our services across the Halton and Peel region including: Oakville, Burlington, Milton, Georgetown, Halton Hills, Hamilton, Guelph and Mississauga. We offer free in-home assessments, contact us today to learn about current rebate programs and to talk about how we can make your home more comfortable.
Our blown-in attic insulation, and spray foam home insulation services are all you’ll need to keep your energy costs low.