Easton Climate Control

Kyle in Toronto
Kyle in Toronto
0 reviews Guelph, ON

AC install

We were very pleased with Easton Climate Control. We called Adam about our air conditioning unit and he was able to come out for a service call on the same day! Adam found the problem fast and gave us several options based on his assessment. He was very knowledgeable about which products were the best fit for our home and answered all of our questions. He was also quick to respond to our emails when we had follow up questions.
During the installation, Adam was on-time (actually early!) and did a thorough job removing/installing the unit. He was kind to explain what he was doing and why. Upon the completion of work, everything was cleaned up nicely as he found it. We highly recommend Adam and Easton Climate Control. We’ll definitely be using them again in the future.

Hi Kyle, I appreciate the great review, Thank you for choosing Easton Climate Control

Randy in Waterloo
Randy in Waterloo
0 reviews Waterloo, ON

Easton Climate Control

Adam replaced our gas water heater January 2020. We had no idea what tank to get, but Adam helped us select the best tank for our needs. He did a great job installing the tank and left everything clean and tidy, and at a good price. As we just discovered our tank was leaking, Adam was quick to come to our rescue. We highly recommend Easton.

Appreciate the great review Randy

David

Complete replacement of home mechanicals (hot water, funance and AC)

I can not say enough good things about Easton Climate Control and Adam Walker. Adam provided a thorough quote on all the components we required and an explanation of why he recommended the specific units over others. With such a big purchase, we had lots of questions and Adam had all the answers. At the end of the process, I felt we had great comfort that we made the correct decision and made a good investment. Adam did an outstanding job of installing the components and answered any questions related to the performance and adjustment of the systems as needed. I highly recommend Easton Climate control for your client control needs!

Much thanks for the review David, greatly appreciated!

Water Heater Service

Easton Climate Control provided quick emergency service on my water heater. The flammable vapor sensor had tripped (we had some painting done) and lost our hot water. Before making an on-site visit, Adam walked me through the reset process over the phone to help avoid the on-side visit costs. When that didn't work, Adam scheduled an on-site visit as soon as possible and then tried the reset process himself. Adam made every attempt to save us the cost of a new sensor. It turned out, we had to replace the sensor and Adam had brought one with him. Hot water was back up and running in minutes. I can't say enough good things about Adam and Easton Climate control. Great value for money and a fantastic work ethic. I will definitely use this company again and highly recommend them.

Thank you for the great review David!

Edward in North York
Edward in North York

Great service

Great service. Adam arrived roughly when he said he would and was able to diagnose and explain the problem to me pretty quickly.

Offered to perform the repair on the spot and was able to complete in a good time.

Hopefully don't have to, but will use again!

Thanks Edward, appreciate you taking the time to leave a glowing review.

Craig in Orton
Craig in Orton
1 review Orton, ON

Cental Air conditioner installation

From start to finish, was a great experience. Adam was very prompt in returning emails and phone calls. He showed up on time as promised and work was completed and installed in a very clean and professional manner.
The price was great and customer service was five stars. Adam is very knowledgeable with all facets of HVAC.
Would highly recommend this company for any of your HVAC needs!!

Thank you Craig for the excellent review.

Michael K.
Michael K.
2 reviews Guelph, ON

Fast service, low price, fantastic quality of work

I thought that I had an issue with AC refrigerant leak. Adam arrived on the same day. In less than 5 minutes he found an electric wiring problem which he solved right away. All his diagnostic equipment was digital which allowed him to run all the necessary tests in minutes to confirm the system is running as necessary. He then did a quick inspection of the system to ensure there no other major concerns and gave me advice on how to better maintain my system. He charged $100 for all of that and it was absolutely worth every cent. Next time I need to do any HVAC work I won't be posting it on this site. I will be picking up the phone and calling Adam directly.

Thank you Michael for the great review. Appreciate the opportunity to service your A/C.

Jason in Guelph
Jason in Guelph

Thankless Water Heater

Water heater died Friday afternoon Adam was the only one who would help. He got a new one under warranty installed and replaced in 3 days. Even if it meant working late hours. Definitely would recommend!!!

Glad your all back up and running. Thanks for the review Jason.

Raj in Guelph
Raj in Guelph

Furnace Replacement

Adam was very accommodating and took this job at short notice. He provided us with reasonable pricing and completed the job on time. Overall we are very satisfied with his service.

Thanks Raj for the opportunity to provide you with a new furnace, and thanks for the great review.

Rob Santo in Mississauga
Rob Santo in Mississauga

Central Air Replacement

Couldn't be happier with the installation of our new AC. Adam Walker from Eastern Climate Control did an awesome job at a reasonable rate. I will definitely recomend him and call on him again when needed.

Thanks for the great review Rob, and thank you for your business.

More about Easton Climate Control

Providing residential heating, cooling, hot water, and indoor air quality needs. Easton Climate Control offers repair, installation, and service on furnaces, air conditioners, humidifiers, water heaters, and IAQ products.
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Guelph?