E.B. Design & Construction Inc.

Framing
800 Lawrence ave west Toronto ON M6A

Framing
E.B. Design & Construction Inc.

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 3 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 3 times

Reviews for E.B. Design & Construction Inc.

Gord in Toronto
Gord in Toronto

I-beam

I demo'd the walls in my basement to find the main support beam in my 100-year-old house was in very rough shape.
I found Ehsan here, on homestars, and wasn't sure what to expect although he had very favourable reviews. My experience with him and his crew was excellent.
He had his engineers come in to do the house plans and submit the permit application and once that came through, his team was fast, efficient, clean and professional. We had to make a few changes along the way and Ehsan accommodated change requests easily. they did the demo, bult shoring walls, poured the blocks for the beam and installed in ~8 days. They were amazing and I would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Thanks for your business, and trusting us!

0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Wall baring removal using metal ibeam

They were very organized, fast, and extremely through in what they were doing. They provided an excellent service in a timely manner and I recommend them to all my friends

Thank you for trusting us. It was great working with you! cheers

Basement Framing

Ehsan and the team did a fantastic job framing our basement. They worked quickly and handled all our requests. They arrived when they said they would and put in a solid days work each time (not off to other jobs etc)

0 reviews Newmarket, ON

2 Loadbearing walls removed & 2 beams installed

E.B Design & Construction Inc. is a great company. They were efficient and on time. Staff worked hard and were respectful. They cleaned up every day when their work day was complete. The job was finished in the timeframe given. They had an engineer to prepare the drawings and submit the application to the Town for the permit. The Township sent out a building inspector to inspect their work and passed it right away without any complications. We would highly recommend this company and the owner Ehsan. Our job went smoothly without any complications. Thank you!

0 reviews Cambridge, ON

Load bearing wall removed

Ehsan and his team took down a load bearing wall in our home, creating an open concept in our kitchen and dining room. From the first visit til the last screw, they were professional, friendly and pleasant to work with. They were all exceptionally timely, arriving exactly when they said they would. Their engineering team put together a complete drawing of the home and took care of all the permit applications. While waiting for the permit to be approved, Ehsan regularly eased my fears about how the wall removal would affect the rest of the project (the wall contained electrical and HVAC components that had to be re-routed). The gentlemen who performed the work were great and cleaned up the site afterwards. Our house is not exactly of a standard design and has proven to be difficult to work with. E.B. was able to handle all of the unique challenges the house presented them with. We're very happy with the work E.B. has done and would recommend them for this type of project.

Thank you for trusting E.B. design.

Load bearing wall removal

Very pleased with my experience with E.B. Design & Construction. I hired them to remove 2 load bearing walls from my first floor. Ehsan responded promptly to my request for an estimate and in a week the work was done, and the city inspector had approved it! Ehsan consulted with me when unexpected obstacles arose to get my input and approval for proposed solutions. I appreciate the efficient, flexible, honest, and straighforward approach of this company. Gladly recommend it to anyone!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

LVL installation in my kitchen

I had very nice experience to working with E.B. Design & construction. I highly recommend this company to who looking for beam installation services.

Praveen
Praveen
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Steel load bearing wall in the basement

Approached E.B.Design and Construction to have the load bearing wall removed in the basement and have it replaced with a steel beam. The work started on-time and was finished professionally. The installation was as per the design and the workmanship was of very good quality. Highly recommend them for any structural related work.

Thank you for trusting EB design and construction

Anton
Anton

Wall removal

Great service, great price, work done on budget and on price and within the agreed timeline. Full satisfaction! Recommend to anyone!

Thank you for trusting E.B Design & Construction

Basement beam installation

Cinder block wall removed, new steel beam support put in. Good fast service, high quality work, no complaints.

Thank you for trusting EB design and construction

More about E.B. Design & Construction Inc.

E.B. Design and Construction Inc.

Esan and his team will come into your home to help you turn it into your open concept castle.
Call us to discuss what is possible.

we Create your dream open concept house... call us now!
framing :
framing - rough carpentry- LVL installation - load bearing wall removal-steel post installation -steel beam installation-open concept design.

structural engieenering service is available.
city permit service is available.