South Point Bobcat Ltd

Review for South Point Bobcat Ltd

Wendy from Calgary
Wendy from Calgary

landscaping, fence build

Upon my initial meeting with Chad, I found him very personable & professional & decided to hire his company out of the three I had met with.

However throughout the process of of building my fence, I found he made a few questionable decisions without consulting with me, the paying homeowner, first. He also did not write down discussed details, always tapping his head saying "it's all in here."

When I approached Chad about my dissatisfaction with a few of his decisions, he became defensive & unprofessional with the immature response of quitting the project & threatening to report a fence bylaw infringement (yes, the fence he built!!) if I didn't pay immediately for the work thad had already been completed.

Chad's childish reactions was disappointing & based on this & other poor self-directed decisions he made, I would definitely not recommend South Point Bobcat for any landscaping projects.