Surge Electric Inc.

Electricians
Mississauga ON L5B 4K3
Electricians
Surge Electric Inc.

Reviews for Surge Electric Inc.

Rita1010 in Vaughan
Rita1010 in Vaughan

Electrical Box

Anthony was very efficient and professional. He fixed the problem and explained everything to us in detail. We are very happy with his work. I would recommend this company 100%.

sandra in Toronto
sandra in Toronto

Pot lights, dimmer, external light

Arthur and his crew did a great job on installing pot lights in our basement. He was quick to respond to a couple of problems than came up and explained things well. I would recommend this company. Thanks, Arthur!

josephtrichilo
josephtrichilo

Electrical services

First class company. Surge Electric accommodated my needs in a timely and professional matter. Just a great group to work with.

HOML
HOML

Replaced external electrical outlet.

Arrived as scheduled. Replaced external electrical outlet quickly (part was on truck) and efficiently. Invoice and payment done electronically.

Electrical work

Very unreliable. I had Arthur and his assistant install a light fixture and booked him to come back for additional electrical work. He didn’t show up on two occasions. I left work early to meet him both times and he didn’t even call to notify me. The first time I called, he said he wasn’t feeling well and had forgotten. Rescheduled for the following week and again he didn’t show up. I called and supposedly he was stuck in traffic. Even if that was true, he should have contacted me. Unprofessional. Would not recommend.

jenreal
jenreal

Exterior lights

We are very happy with their work. They were prompt and efficient. Thank you Surge Electric.

Hi Jen! It was a pleasure working with you, thank you for the positive feedback!

Filipe
Filipe

Bathroom Renovation

Arthur installed heated flooring in our master bathroom. He also completed the installation of a new light fixture and a outlet. He was extremely professional and the end product exceeded our expectations. Will definitely recommend him and Surge Electric to anyone that needs electrical work done!

Hi Filipe, thank you for the kind words and positive feedback! It was a pleasure working with you guys!

Florina in
Florina in
1 review , ON

Wired new built house

I hired Surge Electric to wire my new built house. Anthony and Arthur are very professional and prompt. They have installed outside box for the electrical meter, inside electrical panels, wired the entire house and pool, installed plugs, switches, fixtures, rough in for central vacuum, network and security system. They did an excellent job. We passed inspection without any problems. I am very happy with their work.

Hi Florina,
Thank you very much for such a great review! We are so happy to hear that you are pleased with the quality of our work! We work hard to make sure all our clients are satisfied with our services.
Thanks Again!
Arthur & Anthony

Linda-Marie in Scarborough
Linda-Marie in Scarborough

Install lighted mirror and electrical outlets in washroom

Arthur Sheivis installed a lighted mirror and completed installation of an outlet and light switch in a newly renovated downsairs washroom. Arthur was very professional and I will contact him in future when I require an electrician. Highly recommended!

Hi Linda-Marie,
Thank you for the great feedback! We appreciate your business.

More about Surge Electric Inc.

Surge Electric Inc is proud to be your local electrician, providing service to Toronto and surrounding areas! We offer various types of electrical services, for both commercial and residential clients. We provide full capability electrical contracting for new construction, kitchen and bath renovations, main electrical service upgrades, underground conversions, door ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Mississauga?