Kalho Constructions Inc.

Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories
Ottawa ON K2C 1E6

Review for Kalho Constructions Inc.

sniggy18
sniggy18
1 review Ottawa, ON

deck

I had them build my deck over the summer. The team I had was very professional, always on time,and were able to work within my budget and provided me with a beautiful deck to make wonderul memories with my family. They were always available and cooperated when I wanted to make some changes, and were very flexible and understanding. I highly recommend them for any renos or even new constructions.

More about Kalho Constructions Inc.

WE SPECIALIZE IN: Constructions Renovations Additions Residential Commercial Fit-ups WE OFFER: Combined 25 years of experience A free no-obligation consultation of your project We deliver one time, every time No hidden cost. Insured and WSIB covered Site left cleaned everyday at the end of the day. Contact us today for ...
Looking for Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories pros in Ottawa?