Basement Renovation

Reviews for Top Renovations

Karen
Karen

Bathroom Caulking

Kris did caulking for both of our bathrooms. His work is excellent! He is very professional and polite and most importantly comes in on time and get the work done fast. We loved how he takes pride in his work. We highly recommend!

Hello Karen,

Thank you for the lovely review! We are more than happy to hear that you have remained satisfied with our work. It was a pleasure working with you.

Del
Del

Basement repairs

We have never seen renovation work done so quickly without issues. Kris moved in on time with his support assistant and completed the neat job. He is dependable.

Hello Del,

Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with our work. It was a pleasure working with you. Hope you enjoy your new basement!

Anat
Anat

Ceiling repair

Kris was great to work with.
He showed up on time , did what he promised on time and was very considerate and polite.
His work ethics are impeccable - clean and professional.
Would not hesitate to hire him for bigger projects in the future.
Thanks !

Hello Anat,

Thank you for your lovely review! It was a pleasure working with you and we are very glad that you remain satisfied with our work. We'd look forward to working with you in the future! Thank you.

Draga
Draga

Painting my home.

The level of service was extraordinary, the job was done in time with great quality with no need to do any additional cleaning. Top Renovations kept their promise and we were very happy that we have given them the opportunity to use their services.
We were happy to give referrals to multiple friends and clients and we are ready to use their services again when needed.

Hello Draga,

Thank you for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you in renovating your home. We are truly glad to hear that you are happy with our service and quality of work. We look forward to working with you again.

Lejla
Lejla

Bathroom Renovation

I recently hired Top Renovations to fully renovate my bathroom as I plan on selling my condo in the near future. I didn’t have much knowledge on how to go about renovating my bathroom so after doing some research and inquiring around, a friend of mine referred me to Kris. I could tell that he was highly professional from the moment he began to explain to me what the ideal process was like. He was very punctual, clean, organized and skilled in his work. My daughter and I were able to comfortably stay in our condo while the bathroom was being renovated. After ten days of work, my bathroom was finished and words cannot express how satisfied I am with the results! Thank you, Kris for all of your hard work and dedication!

Hello Lejla,

Thank you for your wonderful review! We take great pride in ensuring that all of our customers receive the best service and workmanship. We are very glad to hear that you are satisfied with our work.

L. K.
L. K.

Drywall repair and painting

Drywall repair and painting needed to be done in our condo. I hired two other contractors first who accepted the job and then quit before they started. Kris was recommended to me and he accepted the job and did it very well within a few days. His work was excellent and his price was lower than the price quoted by the other two deadbeats.

Hello L.K.,

Thank you for your review! It was an absolute pleasure working with you, and we are more than glad that you are satisfied with our work. Thank you!

More about Top Renovations

Hello prospective client! Thank you for stopping by.

Top Renovations is a highly professional construction business based in Toronto, offering 30 years of experience and workmanship to residential and commercial clients all across the GTA. Top Renovations primarily specializes in services such as interior home renovations including, but not limited to full kitchen, bathroom, and basement renovations. In addition, demolition, framing, remodelling, flooring, tiling, painting, carpentry, and finish carpentry are also provided.

If you are interested in receiving a free quote for your project, please do not hesitate to give us a call anytime at 647-622-4409. We look forward to working with you to create the home you have always dreamed of!

Basement Renovation, Bathroom Renovation, and Kitchen Planning & Renovation
Full Bathroom Renovations Full Kitchen Renovations Full Basement Renovations Demolition Carpentry; Framing, Wiring, Plumbing, Insulation, Drywall Installation, etc Finish Carpentry; Door Installation, Trim, Crown Moulding, Wood/Laminate Flooring, etc Master Electrician Provided Master Plumber Provided Taping, Sanding, Priming and Painting of Ceilings and Walls Conversion of Powder Rooms to Full Bathrooms Expansion of Rooms Grouting of Tile Installation of Tile Installation of Accessories for Kitchen and Bathroom
Kitchen Renovation Bathroom Renovation Basement Renovation Demolishing Remodelling Painting Tiling Flooring Carpentry Framing Finish Carpentry
2012
E-Transfer, Cash, Cheque
WSIB
Yes, please ask for details.