General Contractors
Toronto ON M5V 2J1

New to Homestars Badge

Top Renovations is new to the Homestars Network!

They have successfully passed our extensive background check, and are now Verified by HomeStars. Learn more about our Verified pros.

Reviews for Top Renovations

anat
anat

Ceiling repair

Kris was great to work with.
He showed up on time , did what he promised on time and was very considerate and polite.
His work ethics are impeccable - clean and professional.
Would not hesitate to hire him for bigger projects in the future.
Thanks !

Hello Anat,

Thank you for your lovely review! It was a pleasure working with you and we are very glad that you remain satisfied with our work. We'd look forward to working with you in the future! Thank you.

Draga
Draga

Painting my home.

The level of service was extraordinary, the job was done in time with great quality with no need to do any additional cleaning. Top Renovations kept their promise and we were very happy that we have given them the opportunity to use their services.
We were happy to give referrals to multiple friends and clients and we are ready to use their services again when needed.

Hello Draga,

Thank you for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you in renovating your home. We are truly glad to hear that you are happy with our service and quality of work. We look forward to working with you again.

Best,

Lejla
Lejla

Bathroom Renovation

I recently hired Top Renovations to fully renovate my bathroom as I plan on selling my condo in the near future. I didn’t have much knowledge on how to go about renovating my bathroom so after doing some research and inquiring around, a friend of mine referred me to Kris. I could tell that he was highly professional from the moment he began to explain to me what the ideal process was like. He was very punctual, clean, organized and skilled in his work. My daughter and I were able to comfortably stay in our condo while the bathroom was being renovated. After ten days of work, my bathroom was finished and words cannot express how satisfied I am with the results! Thank you, Kris for all of your hard work and dedication!

Hello Lejla,

Thank you for your wonderful review! We take great pride in ensuring that all of our customers receive the best service and workmanship. We are very glad to hear that you are satisfied with our work.

L. K.
L. K.

Drywall repair and painting

Drywall repair and painting needed to be done in our condo. I hired two other contractors first who accepted the job and then quit before they started. Kris was recommended to me and he accepted the job and did it very well within a few days. His work was excellent and his price was lower than the price quoted by the other two deadbeats.

Hello L.K.,

Thank you for your review! It was an absolute pleasure working with you, and we are more than glad that you are satisfied with our work. Thank you!

More about Top Renovations