HMG PEST CONTROL INC.

Reviews for HMG PEST CONTROL INC.

Bed Bug Heat & Chemical Treatment

My initial contact with Hamid was by telephone. He answered all of my questions patiently and with empathy. He arrived at my residence on time, and conducted himself in a pleasant and professional manner. He showed utmost respect for my belongings, and moved furniture and fine objects with utmost care. He guarantees the bed bug heat treatment 100 percent. He emphasizes that should the bedbugs return within a 6 month period he will definitely come back to apply another chemical treatment. I would recommend his company because he booked time immediately, he is knowledgeable and provided the service with professionalism.

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement

bed bugs heat treatment

I called HMG based on the excellent reviews by other clients, which I can now confirm. HMG provided excellent service which it guarantees, and follow-up calls. There were no delays or voice-mail calls. Hamid always answers his calls directly and makes sure the customer's needs are met.
Hamid is a man of his word. Hamid and his staff are very customer-oriented and friendly. Hamid goes the extra mile to provide excellent customer service and goes out of his way by helping the customer with unrelated issues. I am 110% satisfied with the service provided by HMG. There has been no reoccurring problem with bed bugs since the heat treatment done by HMG.

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement and for putting your trust in us. HMG pest control is always there for you...

Dianne  in Whitby
Dianne in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

BED BUGS HEAT TREATMENT

I wanted to take a moment to say thanks to HMG PEST . After calling a minimum of 5 competitors (both local because of a bed Bug problem in my brand new home 2 room was infested, I was most impressed with the concern, honesty, and friendly phone service that was given by Hamid at HMG PEST. When I mentioned that I was so afraid it will spread he assure me it will not happen not only that I was so stress out but whenever I call they were there assuring me don’t worry they will look after the problems.
When HMG Pest arrived the next day, he looked around the House and told me that I had bed bugs and that they are in the early stage. He offer me the chemical treatment but explain to me the difference with the heat treatments and Chemical. Before they arrive I already do my research so I knew he was right what he was telling me.
As a new home I decided to go with both Chemical and heat treatment and get rid of it all immediately.
The cost was much better than the completion plus the site visit was free.
Also, he helped spraying my Garage and storge which I felt this will put my mind at peace. I found them to be the most educated and communicative, the most professional, honest, and dependable. I am very satisfied with the services I received from HMG PEST.
I have no problem unequivocally recommending this HMG PEST local company IN THE GTA to anyone in need of their services.

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement and for putting your trust in us. HMG pest control number priority is Customer satisfaction and 100% results.
Thank you for your business.
HMG pest control Always there for you...

Sarkar Suites in Old Toronto
Sarkar Suites in Old Toronto

Bed bug Heat treatment

Bedbug Heat Treatment

I suspected I had bed bugs and called HMG Pest control, who sent Aasim over the next day for an inspection. He found high infestation of bed bugs and scheduled for a Heat treatment within 2 days. He answered all my questions and gave me a peace of mind. I stopped getting bites right after the first treatment, He then came over and did a follow up
spray Treatment after 2 weeks. Thank you HMG pest Control for all your help.

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement.
HMG pest control is always there for you...

Bed bug chemical treatment

Thanks for fixing our bed bug problem the best way possible. It only took one extermination to stop the bed bugs from biting us, and stop the spreading. It was fast and efficient. We've suffered from a bed bug infestation once before and had a different company solve our problem, but it took more than 3 visits for it to completely be eliminated. I'm happy you take this seriously and get the job done properly!!

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement.
HMG pest control puts every effort to resolve our client issue efficiently as soon as possible so you can go back to your normal life.

Thank you for your business.

AnthonyMario in Burlington
AnthonyMario in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Highly recommended.

I would definitely recommend this company for any pest control issue. Hamid is very knowledgeable, reliable and approachable. Not only does he do an excellent job at exterminating unwanted pests, he also builds relationships with his customers. He even added me on whatsap and I can message him any time I have an issue. When we had a serious bed bug infestation, Hamid and his team came the next day and did the full treatment (heat and chemical). I would definitely recommend this company. They also offer you a 6 month guarantee. Nobody else does that. I've spoken with other companies and the best they can offer is 3 months.

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement.
HMG pest control is always there for you.....

Lijia in Markham
Lijia in Markham

Bed bug heat treatment

Nice funny guy! Perfect Service! I realized I got bed bug at night around 9:30 pm. I was so shocked, googled right away trying to find some help. Had called some company but none of them picked up my phone call until I called HMG pest control. The owner Hamid picked up my call right away and confirmed that he can make it the second day. I felt so pleased and was very appreciate for his efficient. He came the second day on time, did the heat treatment for the whole house So I get to sleep on my nice confortable bed again and I get NO MORE BITES EVER AFTER. I decided to buy 2 more mattress cover after that, so Hamid came the second day after work to bring us the cover, he helped us put on the cover even he had a flight to catch on that day. We really appreciated and was 100% satisfied for his work and will definitely refer this company to all of our friend whoever needs pest control service!

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement and for giving us the opportunity to serve you.
HMG pest control has a very effective, reliable and affordable pest control system.
HMG pest control is always there for you....

Carpenter Ant Treatment

I had a big carpenter ant infestation for several months, I called many pest control companies but they were unable to fully resolve my issue. When I called HMG Pest control they sent a technician within 24 hrs to inspect and treat my house. My technician name was Aasim, he was very knowledgeable and professional, he answered all my questions and explained me the procedure in detail. Technician Aasim advised me to wait 3-4 weeks for complete results. It has been 3 weeks since my treatment was done and I am delighted to say that I'm finally free of carpenter ants. Thank you Aasim for solving my issue and thank you HMG Pest control for being there for me throughout this treatment.

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement.
Remember HMG pest control is Always there for you..

Mice removal

I called Hamid, who came along with his nephew to remove mice and ensure no more mice would have access to our home. He literally installed 6 to 7 commercial grade poison bate boxes around the basement of my home, in my kitchen and in the laundry room. He also installed 3 small packets of the same poison around my kitchen area in specific trouble areas, stating that each could take our 40 mice. I asked him where the mice were coming from and how he can cover the weep holes and other areas of the home. I was told that he would provide a 6 month guarantee and that they were likely coming from a slightly torn weatherstrip under the rear entrance door. I reviewed the strip and didn't find any openings to the home when the door was closed. Paying someone $300 + dollars for laying bate stations was a complete waste of money. Moreover, we now have the help of another professional who has advised us of how to block the weep holes in the house and simultaneously ensuring proper breathing from the weep holes to prevent issues. Most of these mice control companies are in it for a fast buck. In fairness to him, he is very accessible on the phone. I feel I have been hoodwinked and it's entirely my fault. The old Latin expression Caveat Emptor or Buyer Be ware comes to mind. Never again.

Thank you Mr Zafer for sharing your views. It will definitely help us to improve our service. However Mr Zafer I as the owner of this company put every effort to insure 110% quality of service and results. We recently as last week provided you mice control service and explained you the complete process of the treatment including the products that we were using and also we provided you written 6 Month Money back guarantee to protect your interests as a client. Our service aim is also 110% results and customer satisfaction. Please advise me how can I help you to change your views on our company and service. Remember HMG pest control is Always there for you...

I can be reached at our office number anytime because we 24/7 for our clients

Hamid Ghumman
HMG Pest Control

E in Hamilton
E in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Bed bug and mice problem

We called in the middle of the night when we found a bed bug in our bedroom. Hamid answered and made me feel relieved when he explained the treatment he would do and that it comes with a 6 month guarantee. When he came to do treatment he also recommended treatment for mice which we went ahead with. He was confident, kind and professional. It has been about five months and we haven’t had any bites or seen any bed bugs. Overall, very pleased with the work he did. Will definitely recommend him to anyone who needs pest control
services. Thank you Hamid!

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement and for giving us an opportunity to serve you.

HMG pest control service is
Always there for you...

More about HMG PEST CONTROL INC.

HMG PEST CONTROL INC.
We Specialize in all types of pest & wildlife control.
BED BUG HEAT TREATMENT AVAILABLE
100% Money-Back Guarantee
100% Elimination Guaranteed Service.
Eco-Friendly Products.