NHS Homes Construction & Renovations

Vaughan ON L6A 4T8
HomeStars  >  Builders in Vaughan  >  NHS Homes Construction & Renovations

Review for NHS Homes Construction & Renovations

Bathroom painting and restoration

I heard of NHS through a friend, and hired them for some bathroom work for my recently bought home. I had worked with a few contractors in the past who were not completely straight-forward and client-centered, but I was impressed with these guys. They were professional, honest with the costs, and made my bathrooms beautiful, modern and functional. Haam was really helpful and knew his stuff!

More about NHS Homes Construction & Renovations

We are a dedicated design-build Construction firm specializing in all aspects of planning, designing and building, including: • second or multiple storey additions, • bungalow extensions • kitchen and bathroom remodels, • basement development. Our expertise lies in restoring existing homes into well designed, and build contemporary urban spaces. Kindly ...