NewDrain

Reviews for NewDrain

Emily
Emily

Drain problem

I called NewDrain to fix some problems created from a previous drain company. They were courteous and quick, making an appointment that would fit my schedule.

Eugene, the technician arrived on time, even a little early. He was professional, clean and friendly as well as having the technical knowledge to fix my drain pipe problems.

I will most definitely be calling NewDrain for any future drain needs I may have.

I highly recommend this company and technician.

Oksana
Oksana

Drain repair in our basement

Newdrain crew was awesome in communication and provided excellent service. They showed up when they said and completed repairs of our drains the same day. Would definitely recommend to friends and family!!!!

Thank you Adrian for your feedback and we really appreciate your support. Best, NewDrain

More about NewDrain

In efforts to service the Greater Toronto Area community, the plumbers at NewDrain are well trained, insured, skilled and certified so that they can offer the best drain repair & cleaning quality services.