Calgary AB T2Z 0G4
Alberta Best Home Plumbing & Heating Ltd.

Reviews for Alberta Best Home Plumbing & Heating Ltd.

PJ
PJ

Furnace repair

My furnace stopped working after a Vivant service person looked at my thermostat, I had ATCO come out they advised it was my furnace transformer, I then called Alberta Best Home they came out immediately and rewired the thermostat as that was what the actual problem was. I would strongly recommend Alberta Best Home.

Shelley
Shelley

Furnace

We had a gas leak and they responded right away. Super service. Would definitely call them again.

Thank You for the kind words.

Guy A.
Guy A.

Furnace service and plumbing

The friendly and knowledgable staff responded quickly to get our furnace cleaned and winter ready, as well as handle several plumbing issues in the past. I would definitely recommend them.

Thank You for your response.
we appreciate your Business

drdavesinha
drdavesinha

Diagnose leak and Faucet replacement

Very happy with experience.

Gordon was punctual personable trustworthy competent and communicative

Felt that if there were future issues I know who to call!

paulkweaver
paulkweaver

Furnace

Turning on the heat this past long weekend and experienced problems with our furnace. Gordon came highly recccomeded from a friend. I called him on the long weekend and he provided some excellent advice. Not only did he call me back right away, but he showed up when he said he would, provided a fair quote and managed our expectations all the way through our experience. Fair price, excellent customer service and professional installation. Would highly recommend to anyone needing heating, furnace or air conditioning service in the Calgary area.

Thank you for your kind review.

eemiles
eemiles
1 review Langdon, AB

Changing sump pumps

Work was done quickly and completed well. Service rep was great to deal with (David). Speedy service all around

D. J.
D. J.

Furnace installation

Calgary
AB
T2Z 0G4

Gord is very knowledgeable and professional. He provided good suggestions and advice. The furnace installation was completed quickly, efficiently and on time by David. My home was respected and the work area kept tidy. So far I love my new furnace - it is very efficient and I anticipate it will reduce my energy bills. I highly recommend Alberta Best Home Plumbing and Heating.

Alison
Alison

Basement radiant heat flooring

I was very impressed with Gordon's knowledge and work ethic. I had someone else come in and they told me I needed an entirely new hot water tank and new panel for thousands. The house is only 7 years old. Gordon got it up and running perfectly for a fraction of the price. While he was waiting for the hot water tank to fill up he offered to clean up and very dirty wine cooler filter that we had. Then he serviced the humidifier which had been jammed up with sediment. Arrived the day after I called them and done in a day. Happy customer.

Thank you for your kind words.
Gordon

lksandmaier
lksandmaier
1 review Okotoks, AB

Furnace removal and installation

Terrific guys that explain everything. There are no hidden costs from Duncan or Gordon. They have been doing jobs for me for the past couple years. They answer their phone at 3:00am for emergency furnace outages and come out right away with a reasonable rate of after hour call out. I would say these guys are the best for service and price in the Calgary region!! I have 8 properties and they service them all. I wouldnt give a recommendation to someone whom i wasnt extremely happpy with.
Lynn Sandmaier
TCB Investments Inc.

Much appreciated
Gordon, Duncan

More about Alberta Best Home Plumbing & Heating Ltd.

Welcome to Alberta Best Home Plumbing & Heating Ltd. Our owner has 37 plus years of experience in commercial and residential plumbing, heating and air conditioning. Alberta Best Home Plumbing & Heating Ltd. was started from the necessity of existing commercial clients seeking higher quality and innovation in their residential applications.

TRIED AND TRUE PRODUCTS:

***

Our expertise allows us to use tried and true commercial products and Energy techniques to improve your home.

A BUDGET THAT YOU CAN AFFORD:

***

Our low overhead and operating cost structure allows us to share this benefit with our customers. We can provide the showroom baths and kitchens and energy saving home comfort appliances that appeal to the vast majority and install at a budget you can afford.

ONLY THE BEST QUALITY MATERIALS

***
Alberta Best Home uses only new, high quality materials so your project looks and works like it did when first installed.