Alberta Best Home Plumbing & Heating Ltd.

Calgary AB T2Z 0G4
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Calgary  >  Alberta Best Home Plumbing & Heating Ltd.

Reviews for Alberta Best Home Plumbing & Heating Ltd.

paulkweaver
paulkweaver

Furnace

Turning on the heat this past long weekend and experienced problems with our furnace. Gordon came highly recccomeded from a friend. I called him on the long weekend and he provided some excellent advice. Not only did he call me back right away, but he showed up when he said he would, provided a fair quote and managed our expectations all the way through our experience. Fair price, excellent customer service and professional installation. Would highly recommend to anyone needing heating, furnace or air conditioning service in the Calgary area.

D. J.
D. J.

Furnace installation

Gord is very knowledgeable and professional. He provided good suggestions and advice. The furnace installation was completed quickly, efficiently and on time by David. My home was respected and the work area kept tidy. So far I love my new furnace - it is very efficient and I anticipate it will reduce my energy bills. I highly recommend Alberta Best Home Plumbing and Heating.

Alison
Alison

Basement radiant heat flooring

I was very impressed with Gordon's knowledge and work ethic. I had someone else come in and they told me I needed an entirely new hot water tank and new panel for thousands. The house is only 7 years old. Gordon got it up and running perfectly for a fraction of the price. While he was waiting for the hot water tank to fill up he offered to clean up and very dirty wine cooler filter that we had. Then he serviced the humidifier which had been jammed up with sediment. Arrived the day after I called them and done in a day. Happy customer.

Thank you for your kind words.
Gordon

lksandmaier
lksandmaier
0 reviews Okotoks, AB

Furnace removal and installation

Terrific guys that explain everything. There are no hidden costs from Duncan or Gordon. They have been doing jobs for me for the past couple years. They answer their phone at 3:00am for emergency furnace outages and come out right away with a reasonable rate of after hour call out. I would say these guys are the best for service and price in the Calgary region!! I have 8 properties and they service them all. I wouldnt give a recommendation to someone whom i wasnt extremely happpy with.
Lynn Sandmaier
TCB Investments Inc.

Much appreciated
Gordon, Duncan

krbloxom
krbloxom

Furnace Repair

They were able to get my furnace up and running when it stopped working on Christmas Day!

We appreciate your kind review.

Matthew
Matthew
0 reviews , AB

Water heater, sewer back up

Service was prompt and clean. Friendly technicians and high quality work. Will be calling in the future and highly recommended

We appreciate your business and kind review.

nichellegreson
nichellegreson

Got water tank

We recently sold our house and needed some work done before completing the contract. They came out right away and were able to fix the problems immediately.

Thank you for your kind review.

traci from Calgary
traci from Calgary

Tankless Hot Water Troubleshoot & Install

I would highly recommend the work of Gordon and Stefan to anyone! They were responsive, honest, helpful, and the prices were competitive. After correctly diagnosing the problem with my tankless water heater, they stayed after hours to ensure my family had hot water for the next day and promptly provided me with a quote for a new one. Expert advice, excellent customer service. Thanks guys!

More about Alberta Best Home Plumbing & Heating Ltd.

Welcome to Alberta Best Home Plumbing & Heating Ltd. Our owner has 37 plus years of experience in commercial and residential plumbing, heating and air conditioning. Alberta Best Home Plumbing & Heating Ltd. was started from the necessity of existing commercial clients seeking higher quality and innovation in their residential applications.

TRIED AND TRUE PRODUCTS:

***

Our expertise allows us to use tried and true commercial products and Energy techniques to improve your home.

A BUDGET THAT YOU CAN AFFORD:

***

Our low overhead and operating cost structure allows us to share this benefit with our customers. We can provide the showroom baths and kitchens and energy saving home comfort appliances that appeal to the vast majority and install at a budget you can afford.

ONLY THE BEST QUALITY MATERIALS

***
Alberta Best Home uses only new, high quality materials so your project looks and works like it did when first installed.