Legacy Custom Design

Brett Bowman from Little Britain
Brett Bowman from Little Britain
1 review Peterborough, ON

Windows and doors

Kevin and his guys are very good at what they do . They did a great job on our house even though our place is very old with thick walls the fit and finish is excellent! Would highly recommended them!

Hey Brett, Thanks for the vote of confidence, we look forward to your next project. Have a great summer.

Reta in Peterborough
Reta in Peterborough
0 reviews Peterborough, ON

Eaves Installation and Trough Covers

Kevin is communicative and responsive. He spent the time to advise on the project and detail everything in writing. Once work started there were problems with the initial installation and the way the work was left. However Kevin took full responsibility and followed-up promptly to make it right - not accepting final payment until I was fully satisfied with the final work done. No pressure, responsive, reliable, fair and reasonable prices with satisfaction guaranteed! I will reach out to work with Kevin again for future home improvements. Thanks Legacy Custom Design and Kevin!

Hey Reta. thanks you so much for your patience during your project. I am very happy you gave us a chance to bring things around for you. I can't wait to work on your next project. Kevin from Legacy Custom Design.

Krista in Peterborough
Krista in Peterborough
0 reviews Peterborough, ON

living room window

I had my living room window replaced by Legacy. They were friendly,efficient and did a great job. I am very happy with the look and design of my window. They were also reasonably priced. I would recommend them to other people and use them again myself.

Hllo Krista. I am very happy that you are happy, I look forward to your next project. Kevin from Legacy Custom design.

s7stewar
s7stewar
1 review Cobourg, ON

roof/ 2 french doors,6 windows, balcony door, 4 new placement of windows and 2 double doors in 3 properties

quotes are often same day . installation dates kept. crews are polite, do good work and leave the sites tidy. they are our Go To company and we happily recommend to our friends. Kevin returns our calls quickly and site visits soon after. we could not be more pleased

Hello Shelagh. Thank you so much for the great review. I always look forward to working with you on your projects. I can't wait to see what you do next. Kevin at Legacy Custom Design.

A.Kennedy &.
A.Kennedy &.
1 review Kawartha Lakes, ON

Windows & Doors

16 windows and 2 glass doors, All custom made for a 168 year old farm house. A large team of guys showed up and worked like a well oiled machine and got the entire job interior and exterior completed in one day!! They were very efficient and cleaned up everything. Very pleasant and professional. We are beyond thrilled with the work!!!

Hi Ms. Kennedy,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to give us a review. We love hearing input on how we provided our services. It is very important to us to take into consideration our customer's experience with us and we make it a rule to ensure our client's are 100% satisfied. Should you have any questions or concerns about your most recent window installation, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards, Kevin at Legacy Custom DESIGN.

Michael Hefferman in Quinte West
Michael Hefferman in Quinte West
2 reviews Quinte West, ON

Install Bay Window and Front and Side Doors

Hi Kevin:

Thank you so much for getting your installation crew out to finish off the doors and window capping by Christmas. I really don't know how you manage to juggle a perpetually shifting production schedule with frustrated and impatient clients who don't consider the particular complexities peculiar to your industry. Your installation crew were extremely professional, polite and friendly, unobtrusive and fast, precision focused craftsmen. Not a whisper nor breath of cold air seeps through their finished work and their capping effort is pure magical art; especially the bay window. They were nothing short of heroic with their bruised and bloody fingers and pinched frozen faces in the teeth of the howling wind and sub-zero temperatures. I am still in awe and full of admiration for these men who willingly withstand that kind of punishment in their chosen profession. Cindy is very happy (thank you...thank you...thank you...) with their work and with the performance of your recommended products as you had promised she would be. You can hold your inner wrist up against the window and doors (like you're testing a baby's bottle) and there's no cold temperature exchange from the outside. I'm sure the same insulating properties will apply to summer's heat as promised. My wife, Cindy, is happy so I got my best Christmas present early. However (LOL!!!), please don't forget about installing the correct "Door-Lite's" once the manufacturer has addressed their oversight. (Cindy's already grumbling about letting the spring breezes into the house - D'OH!!!) Thankfully your door products are so versatile you can install the correct replacement "Door-Lite's" quickly and effortlessly. Next year she wants LEGACY to install another bay window on the kitchen side to replace the old drafty window currently in place. Also, I've found a $1,000.00 plumber and gas fitter fix to address the gas pipe conundrum for a three-season room installation we had discussed last summer. Let's revisit that discussion in the new year. Once again, well done everyone!!!. Please thank the installation crew again for us. Have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Cheers!!!

Mike & Cindy Hefferman

Hello Michael. Thank you Michael and Cindy for your response, I am very happy that you are happy. I look forward to helping you again in the future. Legacy Custom Design.

More about Legacy Custom Design

Legacy Custom Design Inc.’s mission statement is simple:
Provide premium products and installations that represents the best quality and warranties in the industry. From windows, doors, patio doors, garden doors and porch enclosures, LEGACY CUSTOM DESIGN supplies only the highest quality products on the market. With many years of collaborative experience and expertise, our installers are committed to excellence and your expectation of a perfect job. LEGACY is committed to you the customer, and is proud to offer a wide range of products and expert assistance. For complete peace of mind our windows and doors are covered by a LIFETIME TRANSFERABLE WARRANTY.