Wire Man Electric Ltd

Kevin in Langley
Kevin in Langley
0 reviews Langley, BC

Pot lights installation

In searching for an electrician to put in some potlights throughout our townhome, I interviewed 4 different electricians.

After careful consideration, I hired Harm and his team from Wire Man Electric. He is prompt with his quotes and after the job was done he followed up with me to make sure everything was done to my liking.

His pricing for the job was competitive and he was a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend Harm and Wire Man Electric for any potlight installation.

Thank you Harm and your team! Kevin

Thank you Kevin!

Leeann in Surrey
Leeann in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

fast and very efficient service

I phoned this morning at 8 a.m. and talked to reception. Within 45 minutes Harm called back and booked us for 4 that afternoon, saying he would send a crew earlier if they became available. He phoned at 11:30 and a crew arrived by 12. They had our electrical problem diagnosed and fixed within 30 minutes. We were so impressed with their expertise and work ethic. We will certainly call again if we need electrical work. Thanks so much! Leeann

Thank you for taking out the time to write a review!

nw1815
nw1815
1 review Langley City, BC

Outside LED lighting

The owner (Harm) came to my building, looked at all the locations of the existing light.
Advised me on what he recommended for (swap out Sodium TO LED)
He provided the estimate which I felt was VERY well priced.
His employees came out and swapped out the old ones
I would 100% RECOMMEND Wireman Electrical for ALL you electrical jobs
-WONDERFUL staff to deal with
-CLEAR estimates
-VERY GOOD priced
-GREAT company to have as a new contract
THANK YOU!!

Thanks a lot Andrew!

snellaney
snellaney

Electrical work.

Professional, courteous and experienced. I would definitely recommend them. The technician was very knowledgeable. They were there on time and very clean.

simon
simon

Electrical problem

I had some lights not working in the house and every time i attempted to turn on it tripped the breaker. Had the breaker replaced but did not solve the problem. This guys took my misery away by fixing the wiring which was more complex than i thought.

Thanks Simon !

jrs in Surrey
jrs in Surrey

Condo reno

Wire Man completed the rough in and electrical finishing for my condo renovation. They were punctual, trustworthy and made sure I was happy with everything. I would use them for future projects.

Thanks for the review!

gmcgarrigle
gmcgarrigle

Electrical 200amp upgrade

The team was very professional and clean and we would be happy to recommend them again.

Thank you for taking out the time to write a review!

kyoung
kyoung
1 review Langley, BC

office reno

relocation of an electrical panel, outlets and phone board needed. Harm of Wireman suggested we upgrade our lighting (badly needed) which we did. AWESOME suggestion. The upgrade has made a huge difference to our office. Not only do we now look open during the day, the brighter lights make for a happier work environment. Along with the lighting upgrade Wireman took care of creating a security light and better access for our signage.

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review! We are happy that it turned out great!

Bruce
Bruce
1 review Langley, BC

installed a new receptable for dryer upstairs for us

Technician was on time and prepared to do the job, had everything he needed to do entire job, very proffessional and knowledgable, I was billed online and could pay by credit card next day, would recommend this company to friends and family.

Thank you so much for the reviews Bruce! It was great completing the job for you!

More about Wire Man Electric Ltd

Whether you are completing renos, starting a new build, or just looking to have some pot lights installed. We at WIREMAN ELECTRIC LTD. are able to provide, prompt service, professional finishes, and affordability!

Electricians and Lighting
Juno lighting, Retro Pot-lights IC/Non-Ic, LED lighting, Nu-heat, Sylvania ballasts, LED retro fits, Siemans Panel, GFCI plugs, Hood-fans,
Electrician Lighting-layout Retro fit LED lighting Re-Lamp Services Retro-Potlight Service Upgrades Fan Install GFCI plugs Kitchen Rewire/ Dedicated circuits Back up gen Sub-panel Commercial Rough-in Wood-frame Resi Rough-in Landscape lighting Automation LED Retro-fit Hot-tubs Warehouse Wiring Barn Wiring Renovations Aluminum Wiring
Ideal Klein Greenlee JUNO KORA
LED
RENOVATIONS Kitchens, washrooms, pot lights, Retro-fit LED upgrades, Service Upgrades, AFCI/GFCI circuits, trouble shooting, lighting issues, Re-lamps, exterior lighting, Aluminum Wiring STRATA Upgrades, LED-Retro fits, trouble shooting, Outdoor lighting NEW CONSTRUCTION Rough-In/Finishing, Leased units, wood frame/ steel stud, Duplex, basements, pavement lighting, PVC,
2 Year labour Warranty