Wire Man Electric Ltd

Reviews for Wire Man Electric Ltd

kyoung
kyoung

office reno

relocation of an electrical panel, outlets and phone board needed. Harm of Wireman suggested we upgrade our lighting (badly needed) which we did. AWESOME suggestion. The upgrade has made a huge difference to our office. Not only do we now look open during the day, the brighter lights make for a happier work environment. Along with the lighting upgrade Wireman took care of creating a security light and better access for our signage.

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review! We are happy that it turned out great!

Bruce
Bruce
1 review Langley, BC

installed a new receptable for dryer upstairs for us

Technician was on time and prepared to do the job, had everything he needed to do entire job, very proffessional and knowledgable, I was billed online and could pay by credit card next day, would recommend this company to friends and family.

Thank you so much for the reviews Bruce! It was great completing the job for you!

Gerald
Gerald

Condo Lighting Upgrade

Harm and his team at Wire-Man Electric have recently installed 30 potlights, 3 ceiling fans, 2 smart thermostats, a chandelier and 15 Lutron Caseta smart dimming lighting switches in my condo. It was a big project made more complicated by the lack of attic access in my top floor unit. From the initial stage, Harm made a few personal visits to do a walk through of my entire unit so we could discuss exactly what I wanted done. I was very impressed with his demeanour and how he listened to all of my requests and made detailed notes for each room. Communication was excellent and Harm made sure I knew everything that would be involved. I enjoyed working with him as he is very friendly, personable and easy to talk to. I felt like I was working side by side with a good friend of mine. He accomodated any and all requests and changes that needed to be made during the project and was always available for advice and to solve any issues that came up. His team including JD and Chris were a pleasure to deal with. They were always on time and did an amazing job running the wires to my new lights with an absolute minimum of drywall cutting. It was above my most optimistic expectations. They did a wonderful job on the installation, keeping everything clean and the result was flawless. I'm so very happy with how everything turned out and would 100% recommend them for any electrical work large or small. I've found my go to electrical contactor and will absolutely be giving Harm a call in the future for anything I need to have done. This is a company that deserves your business and I have nothing but the highest recommendation for them.

Thank you so much for the review! We really appreciated completing this project for you! Thanks Gerald!

Ian
Ian

Electrical

Changing out light fittings including a pot light to pendant style, installing timer and new receptacle.

Thank you!

Dion H.
Dion H.

Home electrical

This gentleman, Harm, showed up on a moments notice and gave us options to save us money on the job and was completely professional and thorough. This had been an ongoing issue and we felt
relieved when Harm made it simple, easy and quick for the oven/stove be completely functional. Now we can have family dinners knowing that the electrical is up to code and well done.

Thank you so much for the review!

Abby
Abby
1 review Pitt Meadows, BC

Light repair in commercial bathroom

They responded to my messages quickly and articulately. The man that actually came to our store to service the lights was friendly, respectful of time and space, and fixed everything perfectly. I couldn't have been happier with their service.

Thank you for the review!

Jashwin
Jashwin
1 review Burnaby, BC

Washroom fan sensor installation

Chris was respectful and he listened to my concerns before promptly getting to work and getting through the task efficiently, Very good job.

Thank you for the review!

BM_South S.
BM_South S.
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Installation kitchen lights

Fast response to request for quote and job completed within 2 days of initial contact. Electricians very professional

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it!

Donna
Donna
1 review Surrey, BC

Under cupboard lighting, chandelier and ceiling light install, replace bathroom fan motor

Workers were on time, worked cleanly. Job was completed within a reasonable time frame. Absolutely love the under cupboard lighting which highlights a newly installed backsplash. Parts for bathroom fan were pricey but necessary to prevent moisture issues. I can chose between lighting combinations now, task lighting greatly improved. Highly recommend.

Thanks so much for the review!

More about Wire Man Electric Ltd

Whether you are completing renos, starting a new build, or just looking to have some pot lights installed. We at WIREMAN ELECTRIC LTD. are able to provide, prompt service, professional finishes, and affordability!

Electricians and Lighting
Juno lighting, Retro Pot-lights IC/Non-Ic, LED lighting, Nu-heat, Sylvania ballasts, LED retro fits, Siemans Panel, GFCI plugs, Hood-fans,
Electrician Lighting-layout Retro fit LED lighting Re-Lamp Services Retro-Potlight Service Upgrades Fan Install GFCI plugs Kitchen Rewire/ Dedicated circuits Back up gen Sub-panel Commercial Rough-in Wood-frame Resi Rough-in Landscape lighting Automation LED Retro-fit Hot-tubs Warehouse Wiring Barn Wiring Renovations Aluminum Wiring
Ideal Klein Greenlee JUNO KORA
LED
RENOVATIONS Kitchens, washrooms, pot lights, Retro-fit LED upgrades, Service Upgrades, AFCI/GFCI circuits, trouble shooting, lighting issues, Re-lamps, exterior lighting, Aluminum Wiring STRATA Upgrades, LED-Retro fits, trouble shooting, Outdoor lighting NEW CONSTRUCTION Rough-In/Finishing, Leased units, wood frame/ steel stud, Duplex, basements, pavement lighting, PVC,
2 Year labour Warranty