StrongBuilt Homes Ltd

StrongBuilt Homes Ltd

Reviews for StrongBuilt Homes Ltd

Private User reviews Beaumont, AB

Unprofessional and unfinished!

I highly suggest you find another builder. They are VERY unprofessional and don’t deliver on their products. Attached is just one of their messes, a “patch jobs”. I have crooked walls, a driveway that was built to “sink”, a crooked stairwell since they attempted fixing the crooked basement wall. They are a joke! I highly suggest you go with a BETTER builder.

Rana in Edmonton
Rana in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Pre booked!

I pre booked my home with Strongbuilt homes. I really had a very good experience with them so far. My home is exact the way we want except Really good service and staff.This builder understand all it takes to make a beautiful energy efficient home. I had the option of choosing my own finishing and they have good taste with the options provided.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Spec Home from StrongBuilt Homes Ltd

Never buy a StrongBuilt Homes Ltd home, it is anything but...

We came very close to buying a StrongBuilt home Spec Home in Beaumont Alberta. I am writing this review to hopefully save another family from this disaster. Between the time we viewed it to Inspection (10 days) the basement pad cracked the entire width of the house. The main water valve was leaking (with no part of the basement pad sloped to the drain) straight to the outer basement wall and flowing under the house. The sump pump wasn't working so the whole basement pad heaved. There's not even enough room here to list all the deficiencies in the house. If you are a buyer stay well away.