Improve Doors And Windows

AJW
AJW
3 reviews Sharon, ON

Front entry door

Excellent work. Exactly as planned. Care taken to keep job clean and not damage anything in existing home. Good communication with owner regarding scheduling and final install. Highly recommend this company.

I enjoyed working together and thanks for your business

Lisa from Toronto
Lisa from Toronto

Windows and door replacement

We hired Improve to replace our very old windows and front door. Phil was great to work with from the very beginning - from giving us a fair price, to helping with the choice of colour - even when we changed our minds! The installation went very smoothly, Mike was very helpful in terms of reinstalling a delicate stained glass window. We are very happy with our new windows and door - our house looks SO much better!! Thanks Phil and Mike!

I like to thank you for your business and it was fun working together

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Window replacements

I saw a sign for Improve on the lawn across the street and asked my neighbour how he felt about their service and cost. After receiving a positive reply , I contact Improve and asked them to quote on my windows. Their price was reasonable and their service and workmanship was very professional. I have had no concerns with them and have since placed an order for more work to be completed. A job well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That you very much and it was nice working together . Cheers

Alex N in Toronto
Alex N in Toronto

9" Sliding Door Installation

I had to rebuild the whole kitchen extension wall in order to install 9" three panel sliding door.

I got several estimates for this project including the one provided by Phil. The main reason we decided to go with Improve Doors and Windows for our project was that framing proposal for the rough opening provided by Phil was the closest one to the one we got from the engineer.
This is a big deal because framing jobs are very important and I was convinced that Phil's team has all the necessary experience to deal with those.
There were also some nice details like usage of plywood instead of the chipboard which convinced us that Phil is focused on the job to be done properly instead of just doing it cheap.

It took only one day to properly support the opening, remove old window and door, completely rebuild kitchen wall with new frame and install new sliding door.
The job was also verified by city inspector and no issues were discovered at all.

This was a very well executed project and we love our new sliding door! Thank you Phil and your team for the great job!

Thanks for your business it was a pleasure to work together and look forward to future business. Thanks

ignsigns
ignsigns
1 review , ON

front door

5 star service, great product at amazing price. very happy with the end result.

It was a pleasure to work together and look forward to more business in the future.Thank you

amja1000
amja1000
1 review Pickering, ON

Window installation

Phil was very professional and provided all the details regarding the work to be done.
The work men were on time, courteous and professional. I would definitely recommend their services.

It was a pleasure doing business together and I look forward to hearing from in you in the future. Thanks again. Phil

Mitch
Mitch
4 reviews SCARBOROUGH, ON

Window & Door

This is my 2nd house where I used Improve Doors & Windows. They did a great job throughout the process of sales, installation and post service. The prices were very competitive and the install team were very courteous & professional. My house is much warmer and I'm saving on heating bills! I highly recommend!

Thanks Mitch . It was a pleasure working with you and your wife and enjoy your new windows and doors . Happy holidays

More about Improve Doors And Windows

Improve Doors & Windows Your source for premium doors and windows in the Toronto (GTA) area. We specialize in supplying and expertly installing the highest quality, Canadian made doors and windows. Renovating? Need doors and/ or windows? Need to replace older, worn out doors or windows? Give us a call ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Vaughan?