Adore A Door

Reviews for Adore A Door

Ritchie  in Edmonton
Ritchie in Edmonton

Service

If there were 10 star I would not hesitate a second to give them that. They are very professional and the technician do the work with heart. You can tell he likes what he's doing. You have the impression his not even worry about money he's just wanna make sure he solve your problem. I really recommend them for any garage door repair.

Keep it up guys

chronb in Edmonton
chronb in Edmonton

Broken Garage Door Springs

The left spring broke today. I needed someone to replace it quickly within a day or so. I happened to find this business in Kijiji and was surprised that a technician was able to come by within the hour after I sent the first email. Technician came as promised and the job was done properly within one hour. Highly recommended. This is probably the fastest service I have ever seen. Thank you!!

Thank you for your detailed review! We greatly appreciate your feedback. Happy August!

Garage Door fixing problem

Impressed with this company. The technician came out in the bitter cold and fixed an issue with my garage door drums. Outstanding workmanship, and reasonable price.
Very happy with the work done. Thank you!

Thank you for your review! Please call us if you have any other issues. Regards.

Garage Door Repair

My automatic door opener would not close my garage door and i ahd to manually close it every day. I called the company and asked them to come have a look at the garage door and fix the issue. The techinician did a 15 minute fix and charged me 150 CDN and gave me a one year warranty. The same problem reoccured in 5 months time and the technician came back and suggested a completely different issue and was charged 350 CDN again to fix the issue without honoring the one year warranty. I am never recommending this place to anyone.

Krista from Spruce Grove
Krista from Spruce Grove
4 reviews Spruce Grove, AB

Springs on garage door to be replaced

I started my labor day Monday by finding out our garage door spring snapped trapping one of our vehicles inside. We called a different company (that was a subsidiary of Gulliver doors) who said it would be between 125-250 to complete. they sent a man out who said he would only replace both spring and that we needed to pay him right now. I said no way and went inside to get my husband. This man then started hammering away at our door and I had to run out and tell him to stop immediately and leave. He became very threatening and admitted to working for Gulliver. I looked up reviews and they have done this to numerous people. Needless to say once we finally got rid of him we were upset and stressed out and worried to have another person invade our home.

Well let me tell what a pleasure it was to meet such a pleasant, kind, friendly, knowledgeable and thoughtful team as Adore A Door. Roman, on the phone, said we should never pay more than 300 to fix both springs (and I agree since the springs cost $50 at home depot) and he had a tech out to us within a couple hours. The tech (I didn't catch his name) was so kind and friendly, a very stark contrast to the previous experience. He pointed out to us that the previous man took our bolts for our garage door before he left (!?!) and he so kindly replaced the for us, aligned the door better AND oiled it up for $300.

I can't say more good things. Thank you team.

Thank you for your detailed review Krista! It was our pleasure to attend to your garage door needs. Kindest regards!

Cookie in Edmonton
Cookie in Edmonton

garage door opener

The service I received from this contractor was the best I received. He worked professional, clean, and honest. He worked until 1123 hours at night until the jobs were done! I left him in my house and gave him directions to lock up etc and he did perfectly. I recommend these guys for any garage door products you will not be disappointment. These guys worked in the evening not just in the day time and I called at 1:00 for service and same day were up working all evening. Great service! Will use again! Jennie

We are pleased to hear that you were happy with our services. We look forward to serving you again. Happy summer!

Garage door installation

Outstanding work. The technicians at Adore A Door have the customer's best interest in mind. They are honest, effective, and highly trained in both Repair work and installation. Strong communication, good prices, efficient work, trustworthy character. The secretary is phenomenal too. I would give them 11 stars if I were capable. Thank you so much for the top notch service. Will be calling again for my yearly maintenance checkup

Many thanks for your complimentary review. Feedback such as this ensures we continue to maintain high industry standards and strong customer relationships. Regards!

garage door

Awesome work. Very skilled, polite, and reasonably priced. I had an issue with my door Sunday night, and the technician was able to come by at 9:30pm. He finished at 11:30 pm. On a Sunday!!! I've never known any company to do that. Very happy with the service. Thanks again!

Thank you for your review. We were more than happy to help you remedy your door when an emergency arose. Kind regards!

Nelsonbelair in
Nelsonbelair in

Service

Phenomenal service quality. I've used this company a few times and I am beyond happy with the results each and every appointment.

They not only help me with my residential property, but my commercial site as well. Very efficient work, trustworthy, and cost effective.

I feel I get way more than I even pay for!! I used to spend thousands on other companies who did half the work.

This company is the first service business that I actually tip for!!

Thank you everyone at Adore A Door.

I wish I found you sooner. Cheers!

Nelson Belair

Thank you Mr. Belair,
You are considered a VIP at our office. Many thanks for your continued loyalty. Cheers!

Tony in Toronto
Tony in Toronto

Garage door repair

I assume their service rate is $100.00/hr. As I was never informed until it was time to pay. After informing technician of the issue, he quickly examined the door and its movement. Never gave any mention to what the rate was. He began spraying the hinges and rollers with lubricant. Informed me that I can purchase such lubricant at any hardware store and showed me where to spray. Tested the door. It did roll much better. Then he slightly reset the tracks. Two minutes worth of work. Better movement again. He informed me of how to change the rollers if I decided to do so. Then explained the type of spring and how it works. Just over 30 minutes worth of work and talk. I'll believe the technician is very knowledgeable and thorough but it would have been great if he just would of told me to buy my own spray can of garage door lubricant and have at it. Found and contacted the company using Homestars and their email response stated that a free quote would be provided prior to work. Such did not happen. I guess the squeaky wheel gets the $10.00 can of grease at the rate of $100/hr.

Thank you for your detailed review. We apologize for not exceeding your expectations regarding our visit.

Aside from lubrication, your file indicates that a track alignment was also administered to your garage door at your appointment. Our technicians pride themselves with efficient work ethic as requested and praised by previous customers.

Thank you for confirming that our tech provided information about various garage door components. We feel it is integral to provide comprehensive information regarding the safe operation of your door.

Information shared includes:

-Break-in prevention
-Door safety
-Door maintenance
-D.I.Y insider tips on wheel change, and opener extension for 8' doors
-Door manufacturer information
-Effects of door balance on Wayne Delton, TorqueMaster and third party insulation.
-Effects of of an imbalanced door on operator components.

As always, customer satisfaction is our highest priority. Your complaint will be reviewed by our customer service team.

Kind regards.

More about Adore A Door

*** KELOWNA B. C CONTACT: 250-300-8028 *** EDMONTON AB CONTACT: 780-233-3030 Adore A Door delivers prompt and courteous service for all types of residential, industrial, and commercial garage door and opener needs. We offer all services at a fair and extremely competitive rate. Adore A Door is always mobile, so ...
Looking for Garage Doors & Hardware pros in Edmonton?