Western Heating And Gas Fitting

Reviews for Western Heating And Gas Fitting

Bill H.
Bill H.

Gas Fireplace insert

We are very pleased with the institutional of our new fireplace. The old one was drafts and cold but Scott was able to insulate and block drafts from the clean out and chimney.
The price was good and they were available at all times to answer our questions.
First class 5 stars
Bill and Edie

Orest in Airdrie
Orest in Airdrie
0 reviews Airdrie, AB

Fireplace

The fireplace was priced very reasonable and also the installation. The work was performed on the coldest week of our winter, but the quality of work was top notch. Would defiantly recommend Scott to anyone. As for the fireplace, does a great job heating the house, compared to no heat from the old one.

dcarruth
dcarruth

Supply and installation of garage unit heaer and home furnace

Scott gave a very reasonable quote for a garage furnace installation. While he was there I got him to quote a home furnace too, as I was debating replacing the current 24 year old furnace on the house I just bought. His home furnace supply and installation quote was about $1000 less than expected compared to estimates I got from other furnace places. I waited to see his work for the garage heater install to make a decision. The garage heater installation was done very quickly and professionally and Scott communicates very well when it comes to scheduling his work. Scott says what he does and does what he says; which is not as common as it used to be. Due to the good work on the garage heater, I pulled the trigger on the home furnace installation, which Scott also did fast and efficiently. Not only that, 2 days before the scheduled furnace install, my current 24 year old furnace crapped out late in the evening. Scott spent a couple hours on the phone with me diagnosing the problem and trying to the furnace to start. While you should always shop around, it's safe to say you can't go wrong with Western Heating and Gas. I has zero issues, but I'm willing to bet if I had, Scott would have made it right.

Thank you very much for the review Dave you guys were great to work with and we are very happy to get you ready for the winter.

bagyonyor
bagyonyor

Fireplace in the basement. works great. going to add stone to face. Picture when done

Very professional, friendly, explained everything to us. Was on time, inspection passes with no problem
Called and spoke to Scott several times always helpful. Good price for the work and materials. Well done.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! It was a pleasure working with you.

jumpdaddyjump
jumpdaddyjump
0 reviews Airdrie, AB

Basement fireplace install

Were very efficient and accommodating
Got the work done ASAP as we were on a very tight schedule

Hello,
Thank you for the review, it was a pleasure working with you.

johniq
johniq

Garage gas heater and installation

Very professional, experienced and trustworthy!
Scott was easy to have a dialogue with about the choice of heater and service I would require and be best for my scenario and budget.
Free on site estimate was appreciated.
The father son team takes pride in what they did and was easy to deal with.
Use them with confidence!
Thank you.

Hi John,
Thank you for the kind feedback. It was a pleasure to work together on your project!

More about Western Heating And Gas Fitting

Western Heating and Gas Fitting is equipped to handle all of your residential and commercial gas fitting needs. We sell, service and install gas and wood-burning fireplaces, furnace replacements, garage and shop overhead heaters, air conditioning and more!
Certified, licensed and bonded for your protection, our professional and experienced installers provide reliable, honest work. We show up when we say we will, and our rates are among the most affordable in the Calgary area, giving you the best value for your money.
We service and install only superior quality products – as proven through their durability and popularity – from some of the leading brands within our industry, including Napoleon Fireplaces and Furnaces, Monessen Fireplaces, Lennox unit heaters and more! No matter what style you’re hoping to convey with your new gas appliance, we’ve got a large selection to meet or exceed your expectations.