Zenway Construction Inc

Reviews for Zenway Construction Inc

Barbara  in Toronto
Barbara in Toronto

Basement Renovation

I bought a new house but the basement wasn't finished so I called my friend who had used Hicham (the contractor) before. I was very happy with my experience. Hicham told me 6 weeks and it was done 1 week prior. He helped me get discounts with many suppliers and he always cleaned the job site before leaving. I have no complaints.

Frank in Toronto
Frank in Toronto

Stay Away from Zenway Construction Inc.

STAY AWAY!!!! This company is bad news. Very inexperienced and no qualification. Please be careful and don't ever hire this company or anyone who represents this company under NO circumstances.