Arona Stone & Marble

Reviews for Arona Stone & Marble

Lori in Toronto
Lori in Toronto

Excellent Product and Sercive

When we moved into our home 14 years ago, we renovated our kitchen “cheap and cheerful”, with the promise that in a “few years” I could get a“big girl” counter tops. 6 years later, that finally happened! I called Emilio to ask him a few questions and the next thing I knew, I was IN LOVE...with my new counter tops! Thank you Emilio, for a fantastic experience and I would definitely recommend this company to EVERYONE!!!

Satified and Happy Customers in Richmond Hill
Satified and Happy Customers in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

New Home Construction

My husband and I were the general contractors for the construction of our new home. On recommendation, we contacted Emilio. Emilio is detailed oriented, professional, timely, and priced competitively. He completed our Kitchen, Master En-suite, Laundry, Washrooms, In-law suite, butler bar, and fireplace mantle. This was a big job, and he had to work with other trades to get the job done. All the installs were successful and we are completely satisfied.

I strongly recommend Emilio and his team to any job, BIG or SMALL. I personally recommended him to two of my friends with smaller projects and he treated each job with the same attention for detail.

jeff a in Vaughan
jeff a in Vaughan
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Great price and even better service!!!

I was looking to redo my counter tops in my basement, my best friend referred me to call Emilio from Arona Stone and Marbel as he did some work for him in the past. Emilio was professional and came over right away to give me a quote. He brought over some samples, explained how much time it would take and he was available to start at our convenience. While working in our house, he was very polite and kept his work space clean. He was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end and did a great job with the finish. I highly recommend Emilio and his crew to everyone.