Magic Plumbing

Magic Plumbing

Reviews for Magic Plumbing

Nikky
Nikky

Replacement of water valve and garage hosebib

Exceellebt Service
Mike from Magic Plumbing replaced my water valve and garage hose bib. He provided an excellent service with competitive pricing. Q I will use him again for my plumbing work

Cindy
Cindy
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Water valve and toilet leakeage

Magic Plumbing came in within a couple of hours we called them as we needed the leaking to be fixed immediately. Mike got the tools and fixed the problems very quickly and left the site really clean too.
I will definitely recommend Magic Plumbing to anyone that needs plumbing work done.

thnx cindy

peter.evelyn
peter.evelyn

Sump pump and backwater valve

When Mike makes an appointment with you he is always on time if not a bit early, unlike other plumber.

thnx mr peter .magic plumbing

dks786
dks786
1 review Newmarket, ON

Toilet, washrooms, fridge water supply

It's great to deal with, good knowledge n skill set, available when u need most, great job keep going, thanx

thnx all my pleasure .magic plumbing

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Roughing for Kitchen, bathroom and laundry

Hi Mike was great, very upbeat and quick. He is very down to earth and the work is well priced. He was very clean and the work space was clean up afterwards. I can see Mike and his company going far. I would recommend Mike for plumbing work to my friends and family, and in fact I have already. Thanks

thnx mr john .magic plumbing

Alex Markham
Alex Markham

Kitchen Faucet Replacement

Had a great first experience with Mike. Very nice guy to work with. He replaced the pull down faucet and even detected the cause of a minor leak in the drains below. He stands by his work for 6 months and I'm looking forward to hiring him for my next job.

thnx mr alex always my pleasure .magic plumbing

Douzenis
Douzenis

Plumbing

Outdoor frost free faucet installed and shower diverter issue was modified for use. Quality workmanship and friendly service.

thnx .magic plumbing

Reza in Richmond Hill
Reza in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen & Bathroom Plumbing

We needed new plumbing for our kitchen and bathroom due to the house renovation; based on Magic Plumbing great review, we chose Majid; he is on-time, professional, highly skilled, extremely pleasant.
We are very satisfied with his expertise and service; his price is more affordable than others in this industry.
Prior to hiring Magic Plumbing, I found another plumber; he came in & took lots of photos; then had a video chat with another guy on his cellphone; finally, after two days, he requested to come again to figure out what to do.
Majid is trustworthy and very quickly he knew what needed to be done in our situation. I highly recommend him.

thnx mr reza .magic plumbing

Javad P.
Javad P.

Full hose renew

Great service. Mike is the most honest and professional plumbing contractors I have ever had in my house. He is so pleasant and knowledgeable. In my house he took his time and checked all my fixtures and then explain me about the issues clearly. Finally, he made right plan to do the job right and on time without any delay. He also did add some new fixtures for us as we asked for.
Since then I have never experienced any issues in my house.
In addition, I should mention that his price was so reasonable and affordable.
I definitely recommend Magic plumbing to anyone who wants their plumbing job gets done with a good experience.

thnx

nicole
nicole
1 review Gormley, ON

Home renovation

I am so entirely grateful for Majid honesty, ingenuity and can-do approach! He will forever be my new plumber.extremely satisfied with his service. Professional plumbing services!
I believe the pricing is very reasonable and he was well mannered and full of knowledge.

thnx

More about Magic Plumbing

Insured – Affordable Rates.
Servicing: GTA / Toronto / Etobicoke / North York /Richmond hill/Vaughan/woodbridge/maple/new market/Scarborough /Markham

Plumbing design, installation & maintenance
• Sewage pump solutions
• Sump pumps & weeping tiles
• Non-destructive leak locating
• Interior & exterior solutions
• Flood .We are highly specialized on residential plumbing and drain service:

Basement Rough in ( New or alter drain in basement)
Leaking ceiling ( upstairs washroom leaking to downstairs ceiling)
New house plumbing work, passing city inspection guaranteed
Dishwasher installation
Drinking water system installation
Water softener installation
Frozen pipe
Leaking back yard or front yard tap