Magic Plumbing

Reviews for Magic Plumbing

aprillansold
aprillansold

Broken Pipe

He is very efficient and the price is reasonable. A job well done. Highly recommended!

thnx

Dasmen
Dasmen

basement and kitchen

Mike was a very professional person, very kind, very well prepared, very clean.
We were very happy with this work and highly recommended.
Thank you Mike!

thnx .anytimes

Water shut off valve replacement

Very professional & knowledgeable!
Quick and reliable fix to any emergency situation...they know what they are doing. I highly recommend them for any plumbing needs...thanks to Magic Plumbing for the amazing job!!

thnx

Ricardo in Thornhill
Ricardo in Thornhill
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Shower Faucet Replacement and other fixes

I had a faucet problem in one of the bathrooms and I needed it to be taken care immediately as water was leaking. I contacted Mike at night and the next day he was already in my house replacing the faucet. Mike was very fast, professional and did a very clean work. He also changed the cartridge of a second faucet. I am extremely happy with the results and strongly recommend Mike for your plumbing needs.

thnx mr ricardo

Bernadine
Bernadine

Bathroom

Water leak in bathroom. Mike was on time and professional. He assessed our problem quickly but it turned out to a non plumbing issue. He gave us some options to help us correct our issue. Thanks Mike!!

anytime all was my pleasure

Nikky
Nikky

Replacement of water valve and garage hosebib

Exceellebt Service
Mike from Magic Plumbing replaced my water valve and garage hose bib. He provided an excellent service with competitive pricing. Q I will use him again for my plumbing work

thnx . magic plumbing

Cindy
Cindy
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Water valve and toilet leakeage

Magic Plumbing came in within a couple of hours we called them as we needed the leaking to be fixed immediately. Mike got the tools and fixed the problems very quickly and left the site really clean too.
I will definitely recommend Magic Plumbing to anyone that needs plumbing work done.

thnx cindy

peter.evelyn
peter.evelyn

Sump pump and backwater valve

When Mike makes an appointment with you he is always on time if not a bit early, unlike other plumber.

thnx mr peter .magic plumbing

dks786
dks786
1 review Newmarket, ON

Toilet, washrooms, fridge water supply

It's great to deal with, good knowledge n skill set, available when u need most, great job keep going, thanx

thnx all my pleasure .magic plumbing

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Roughing for Kitchen, bathroom and laundry

Hi Mike was great, very upbeat and quick. He is very down to earth and the work is well priced. He was very clean and the work space was clean up afterwards. I can see Mike and his company going far. I would recommend Mike for plumbing work to my friends and family, and in fact I have already. Thanks

thnx mr john .magic plumbing

More about Magic Plumbing

Insured – Affordable Rates. Servicing: GTA / Toronto / Etobicoke / North York / Richmond hill/ Vaughan/ woodbridge/ maple/ new market/ Scarborough / Markham Plumbing design, installation & maintenance • Drain repair & cleaning • Toilets, faucets, sinks • Water service replacement • Line locations • Sewer line replacement • ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in North York?