Air Solar System Inc.

Toronto ON M2N 7A2

Review for Air Solar System Inc.

Furnace & Fire Place Maintenance

I meant to use Airsolar years ago but each time the other HVAC companies got back to me faster and got the job done; however it was not a satisfactory result. Eventually when I got tired of inexperienced HVAC contractors who might have done my work fast but did a sloppy work; I called Airsolar and Peiman came to our rescue. Gas was leaking from one of the unions in my furnace and the previous contractor did not catch it! Peiman fixed the leak and maintained our furnace and fireplace. He took each one apart, cleaned and placed it back. I have never seen a contractor care so much about maintenance and cleaning. Peiman is knowledgeable and educated me what to do each year for my AC, Furnace, fireplace and humidifier. I certainly recommend him.

More about Air Solar System Inc.

Air Solar System is founded by some of the best and brightest talents in HVAC Industry. We accumulated over 18 years of experience inside and outside of Canada with the state of the art engineering. Since our establishment in Canada, Air Solar has continued to follow our basic philosophy of ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Toronto?