Advanced Level Roofing

Reviews for Advanced Level Roofing

Sherri H in Calgary
Sherri H in Calgary

Roof Replacement

From start to finish we are completely happy with our roofing project. Brady spent time to explain the process and materials used and warranty. We had a difficult time choosing a colour and Brady was helpful with the process. I would have liked to have had larger colour samples to see the colours but we are extremely happy with the colour we chose. The crew was professional, timely and the final
clean up was wonderful. I would not hesitate to recommend Advanced Level Roofing.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Sherri! We'll definitely keep your suggestion in mind about bigger colour samples. Happy it all worked out and you're pleased with how everything went and you're loving your new roof! Don't hesitate to call us if we can help with anything else!

John B in Calgary
John B in Calgary

Very Impressed

Like almost everyone else, I was very happy with the work. They explained our options, and we booked (great $). On install date, they were fast and very efficient with no mess. I was so impressed that I left their lawn sign up for a month.

Aw, you rock John! Really appreciate you taking the time to write this awesome review. We’re glad you’re so impressed with our work. Have an amazing summer, cheers! 😊

JESSE in Calgary
JESSE in Calgary
0 reviews , ON

I had my roof done by Naz and his crew from Advanced level roofing. I couldn't have been more impressed with the professional service I received. They were clean, fast and very good at what they did and I am glad I choose them. I thank them for the great job

Wow, thank you so much for your wonderful review, Jesse! Happy to hear you're glad you went with us and had such a great experience! Enjoy your new roof!

Tyson  in Calgary
Tyson in Calgary

Incredible service

Advanced Level Roofing is an amazing company, there isn’t another company with 5 guys on every crew. One day projects with incredible quality. This company is way a head of all competitors.

Thanks so much for this wonderful review, Tyson! Glad to hear you're happy with our work!

Lindatkyap
Lindatkyap

Roof replacement

Excellent job.Have refer your business to a friend.She will be in touch soon

Thanks so much, Linda! Grateful for the referral and thrilled you had a great experience with us!

Tracy Beauregard in Calgary
Tracy Beauregard in Calgary

Excellent company

Quality service company. Great staff! Fast, extremely professional and cleaned up every single piece of garbage all over our property.

Highly recommend this company, we could not be happier with the quality work and service provided.

That's what we love to hear, Tracy! Thanks so much for the amazing review. Have a great summer!

Bright in Calgary
Bright in Calgary

New eavestrough

Advanced level roofing came and fixed my leaky eavestrough. Tom came and explained everything to me and the crew came and did exactley how he said. This company is very responsive and professional. Would highly recommend!!!

So glad you’re happy with our work! Thanks for letting everyone know your experience with us was a great one! 😊

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Siding

Advanced level roofing replaced all of our siding. The workers were friendly. We are very happy with the work. I think I would only chose this company in the future.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! Glad to hear you're loving our work, the team will be thrilled to hear your feedback!

Brady Shafaque in Calgary
Brady Shafaque in Calgary

Deck and Fence

Advanced level roofing built a 6' fortress style fence for me down both sides of my property including two swing gates and a rolling gate for RV parking.
I was so impressed with the workmanship and speedy timeline I had them tear out and rebuild my deck.
Great communication, Great hardworking guys. Would highly recommend for Decks and Fences.

On behalf of all of us at Advanced Level Roofing, I'd like to thank you for sharing this great review! We are absolutely thrilled that everything went even better than planned with those projects. We hope you enjoy it all and we'll be here for any future jobs! Have a great summer!

Lexy
Lexy

Roofing, Gutters

AJ and team did an amazing job on the roof and gutters. Everything was explained thoroughly. Also impressed with how well they cleaned up each day and on final day of project. Would definitely recommend Advanced Level Roofing to family and friends.

Thanks so much for your amazing review, Lexy! I'll be sure to pass this along to AJ and the team, we're glad to hear you had such a great experience!

More about Advanced Level Roofing

Our mission is to deliver the best customer service in the industry. We deliver on that promise by asking all of our customers to give us feedback on every project, this allows us to continuously improve and evolve our model to best suit the customers needs.

Contact us today to schedule your appointment. We look forward to working with you.