Adam's Air Systems

Reviews for Adam's Air Systems

Jerry L.A. from Burlington
Jerry L.A. from Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Central Air Serviced Quickly and Affordably!

We recently had our Home A/C serviced and repaired by Adam's Air Systems. Not only did they show up when others wouldn't, they were honest, fast, affordable, and never once did they try to upsell us something that we didn't need.

I wish I called them first as I wasted time calling others prior to calling Adams Air Systems. The other guys would say that they "Suspect" a coolant leak (Not Detect) and would have to charge us extra to look into it a little further just to be sure. Another company tried their usual scare tactic and said that I need to purchase a new condenser or it will damage the entire AC unit and possibly the furnace. oh, and of course they will give me a great deal on one but only if I act quickly! - So quickly, out the door they went!

Trust me, call Adam's Air Systems First for a free quote. You will be wasting your time and money with most others!!

Jerry & Rhonda A.

Mark in Stoney creek
Mark in Stoney creek
1 review Stoney Creek, ON

air conditioner

Quick and quality service. Workmen were tidy, on time and no surprises in terms of additional charges. Would recommend this company to friends and family without hesitation. Would definitly return to this company for service.