Adam's Air Systems

Reviews for Adam's Air Systems

Gail Jordan in Burlington
Gail Jordan in Burlington

Air conditioning/ Heating

Adam and his team were nothing short of AMAZING! We were caught short on the past holiday weekend without a/c since our old system broke down.
Adam was able to quote me on a great system as well as provide many options.

He was sincere and most importantly honest. Hard to find these days.

I would DEFINITELY recommend Adams Air Systems to anyone looking for a truly honest and hard working team to give you the BEST service !

Gail Jordan

Jerry L.A. from Burlington
Jerry L.A. from Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Central Air Serviced Quickly and Affordably!

We recently had our Home A/C serviced and repaired by Adam's Air Systems. Not only did they show up when others wouldn't, they were honest, fast, affordable, and never once did they try to upsell us something that we didn't need.

I wish I called them first as I wasted time calling others prior to calling Adams Air Systems. The other guys would say that they "Suspect" a coolant leak (Not Detect) and would have to charge us extra to look into it a little further just to be sure. Another company tried their usual scare tactic and said that I need to purchase a new condenser or it will damage the entire AC unit and possibly the furnace. oh, and of course they will give me a great deal on one but only if I act quickly! - So quickly, out the door they went!

Trust me, call Adam's Air Systems First for a free quote. You will be wasting your time and money with most others!!

Jerry & Rhonda A.

Private Homeowner from Hamilton
Private Homeowner from Hamilton
4 reviews Stoney Creek, ON

Good honest company. Very Happy!

I own a rental property and needed a furnace and a/c service this week. Adam's Air did both and charged only 1 hour. On time, honest, and knowledgeable. I will use them again. Thank you.

Mark in Stoney creek
Mark in Stoney creek
1 review Stoney Creek, ON

air conditioner

Quick and quality service. Workmen were tidy, on time and no surprises in terms of additional charges. Would recommend this company to friends and family without hesitation. Would definitly return to this company for service.

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Grimsby?