HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Vaughan  >  Springer Design-Build

Reviews for Springer Design-Build

Ronda in Vaughan

Kyle Springer was absolutely wonderful
to work with. After a Sewer Backup Claim he repaired everything including drywall, woodwork, removal and replacement of electrical and plumbing, painting. It looked like new! I would definitely hire Springer Design-Build again. Excellent customer service as well.

Hi Ronda, thank you very much for your review. It was a pleasure working for you.

Evan S.

Work was completed quickly and professionally st a good price. They kept me informed the entire time. I would highly recommend them to friends.

Hi Evan, thank you very much for your review. It was a pleasure working for you.

Rob

Kyle and his crew replaced our aging fence. They were punctual, efficient and tidy. Their workmanship was excellent. We have been enjoying it ever since and would happily recommend Springer Design Build.

Hi Rob, thank you very much for your review. It was a pleasure working for you.

pattyh
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

I contacted springer designbuild back in 2014 to remodel my bathroom. From the start the we're very professional and always left the job site clean at the end of each workday. Very happy with the workmanship and care taken to attention to detail. I would not hesitate to use them again.

Hi Patty, thank you very much for your review. It was a pleasure working for you.

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kyle built a deck for me and he did a great job. I am really happy about it.
I strongly recommend him if you look for a contractor for building a deck.

John R

Thank you for your great review.

Doris in Scarborough

We have used Springer Design-Build to do a small kitchen renovation for us in our condo unit. We have been very pleased with their work and would not hesitate to refer to our friends and family.

Hi Doris, thank you very much for your review. It was a pleasure working for you.

Joanne from Vaughan

Kyle from Springer Design-Build did a fence for my backyard at my home. They responded promptly and very professional in their dealings. Everything was done on time as discussed. I would not hesitate to use them again.

Hi Joanne, thank you very much for your review. It was a pleasure working for you.

More about Springer Design-Build

Springer Design-Build traces its roots back to Toronto and since then have never looked back. With many successful projects under our belt, we can proudly say that we are one of the most trusted construction companies in Toronto performing residential construction work. With more than 10 years of experience, Springer has offered a wide range of services in Toronto and the GTA.
***
Since its founding, Springer Design-Build has earned its reputation as a builder of landmark, one-of-a-kind structures. Springer’s success is grounded in the company’s dedication to the success of its clients and its people.
***
Springer Design-Build is a full-service construction company offering a range of services including: General contracting, Additions, Renovations, and Exterior residential work.