Dreamscapes Design

Reviews for Dreamscapes Design

Nicole in Calgary
Nicole in Calgary

Backyard landscaping

Jessica was wonderful to work with. She managed to capture our jumbled ideas and create a beautiful plan for our backyard. Her suggestions were wonderful and she designed a great layout.

thank you so much nicole.keep me posted on your project process!:)

Liza W in Calgary
Liza W in Calgary

Landscape Design

Jessica at Dreamscapes Design created the perfect landscape plan for our front and back yard. She listened to and took into account our preferences and she added a number of creative ideas into the plan. My family and I are very happy with the end result.

Jessica was very easy to work with and professional. I highly recommend her.

Thank you very much Liza and thank you for letting me serve you with a fun design of your yard.

Dave P.
Dave P.

Landscape Design

I hired Jessica at Dreamscapes Design to come up witb a landscape reno for my yard in springbank. She was very professional and super easy to deal with. She came up with a beautiful and functional design that maximized our livable outdoor space. The design included a variety of features that really made the landscape pop. Since our landscape reno is a big project, we hired Assiniboine to build it in 2 rounds and we will complete everything this spring... Overall i would recommend Dreamscapes Designs to anyone looking to landscape their yard as her designs are the best and came in on budget. Jessica worked with our landscapers to really make the most out of the space. We were extremely pleased with every step in the entire process and would therefore recommend Dreamscapes to anyone, anytime.

mercey.mercado
mercey.mercado

Backyard Space/Landscape Design

It has been a real pleasure working with Jessica. She has a mild mannered attitude, easy to approach and very professional. She really took the time to get to know our space and was responsive to my needs and wants. I am extremely pleased with the outdoor living space and landscape design that she did for us. We have started entertaining family and friends last summer and have received a lot of compliments! We couldn't be more pleased. Thank you Jessica.

Thank you so much Mercey!such a pleasure working with you!

European garden design
European garden design

Landscape design

Great idea and good interpretation of space.
Its the big difference of hiring a professional !
The service you expect and then some !

Thank you very much Ronald. Could you clarify the last sentence for me?thank you!!

seandunnigan5
seandunnigan5

Design for backyard landscaping

I can't begin to say how pleased I am with the work provided by Jessica at Dreamscapes. I had no idea where to begin with my yard and she produced in very short order and for a very affordable price a proposed design with was creative, well thought out, attractive and manageable as a project. She even visited the site on 2 occasions and did revisions to the design, all included in the original low price. Jessica was a delight to work with, receptive to questions and suggestions for changes, and demonstrated real talent in coming up with a design. I cannot recommend her work at Dreamscapes highly enough.

Thank you Sean. I appreciate your kind words!

More about Dreamscapes Design

I have founded Dreamscapes Design to help you make the most of your outdoor space. I am committed to turning your vision for your dream space into reality. I want families to have a space close to home where they can escape into, share each others company and connect with ...
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Calgary?