Raff's Drywall Services Inc

Reviews for Raff's Drywall Services Inc

JenOfTheNorth
JenOfTheNorth

The Best Contractor I have Ever Worked With

We met Raff after firing a terrible contractor working on our basement development. I called Raff, and the site visit and quote were done within 48 hours. We hired him right away, and the crew started the job quickly, and were done well within the timeframe given, on budget too. Raff made great suggestions to improve our basement development, in the way of insulation, and fixing things the other contractor didn't know how to do properly. Raff's crew were the most polite, clean, and efficient crew I have ever witnessed work. Their work is superb quality. I will definitely be hiring them again for future projects!

Thanks for your hospitality and great reaview. I look forward to participate in your next project.
Raff

Fletcher in Calgary
Fletcher in Calgary

Garage and Condo Projects

I have used Raff's Drywall Services Inc. for three different projects now and I will continue to use them in the future because Raff is the most efficient, reliable, and detailed contractor that I have ever worked with.

In 2017 I built a garage and hired a different contractor to install the drywall. They did a poor job. I read great reviews about Raff, so I gave him a call. He re-boarded the garage walls and ceilings and then mudded/taped/sanded/and painted them. The result was fantastic. Please see attached photos.

This Spring I purchased a condo and the paint was in poor condition. I called Raff and his team made the place look amazing. He quoted me for two coats as I thought that would be plenty, but after two coats he didn't feel it looked good enough, so he applied a third coat without charging more. Despite having to do an additional coat he and his team still met their time commitment with me. Raff also repaired a bathroom ceiling which had gaping holes and water stains, now it looks excellent.

This summer I also hired Raff to re-stain my cedar fence. Again his pricing was competitive and I couldn't be happier with the result. Don't hesitate to give Raff a call. He is always true to his word and he is a complete professional.

Thanks Fletcher. I look forward to be a part of your next project.

Richard in Calgary
Richard in Calgary

Basement Development - Mud, Tape and Prime - Excellent Work

Raff and his crew did the mudding, taping, and priming of our basement development. They did an excellent job and were professional on all fronts. I highly recommend their services and will definitely be using Raff on the next project.

Thank you Richard.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Commercial project

With very short notice, Raff squeezed in our project. He was very flexible in meeting our deadline and accommodating our needs. He was professional, kept us up-to-date on his progress, and cleaned up as he went along! He also did such good work that we immediately had him complete another project in another space. At his own suggestion, he worked through the weekend to deliver quicker than we could have hoped. We will call on Raff's the next time we need drywall services. Highly recommended by me.

Zach
Zach

Basement Development

Raff and his team were awesome. I don't usually write reviews (good or bad) but I must say Raff and his team deserve it. They were always on time, courteous and worked on the weekends to move things forward (very much appreciated). Raff even hired a cleaning crew to come in a clean my whole house for all the drywall dust! I would recommend Raff and his crew to anyone. Next project that requires any sort of drywall work I will be hiring Raff and his crew again no questions asked.

On top of everything mentioned above their work is also top-notch and fairly priced!

Shane in Toronto
Shane in Toronto
1 review Delacour, AB

Best of the best when it comes to drywall!!

I have had the pleasure of working with Raff and his team on two separate occasions now. Both times he exceeded expectations with his level of expertise, quality of work and work ethic. He was on time every day and completely the work promptly and with a level of quality that is hard to find now days. The job site was left clean and secure at the end of each day. I recommended Raff to a friend who had his entire basement finished and was equally as impressed with the work Raff and his team did. If you are looking for a trustworthy drywall expert with very fair prices, look no further than Raff.

Scott
Scott

Main Floor Drywall

Raff and his team were an absolute pleasure to work with. Extremely punctual and professional, while delivering high quality work. We are very happy with the drywall and will absolutely be referring and using Raff and his team again!

cshannon
cshannon

Full home renovation

We renovated the entire house top to bottom. Part of that was converting the old stipple (popcorn) ceiling to new beautiful knock down texture. Raff and his guys gave me a great price, showed up on time, and finished ahead of schedule. There ended up being a lot a patch work on the walls where we moved walls and Raff took care of everything for us. I would highly recommend Raff and his guys for any and everything drywall. Thanks!!!

Joe in Calgary
Joe in Calgary

Going above and beyond...!

Raff and his crew had done an amazing job in my basement development. I had done several projects in my past, but by far they exceeded the performance of any previous contractors I hired before. Their price was competitive and they delivered on their services as promised and more. In addition, Raff made several extra trips to my house to complete some unexpected repairs which were not part of the original scope of work. Thank you for being a part of my project, I look forward to working with you again!

Curtis in Toronto
Curtis in Toronto
1 review , ON

Water damage repairs

I found Raff on honestars, and was extremely happy with the outcome.
I put together all the sub trades for our water damaged house.
Raff not only did a fantastic job on the drywall, he gave honest and practical advice. He provided many options to save money and different options for sounds proofing.
In rhe end,I asked Raff to do more than what I originally asked because I trusted him.

Thank you Curtis. I am glad I could help you with you project in Varsity NW.

More about Raff's Drywall Services Inc

Raff's Drywall Services Inc. provides drywall installation, taping, texturing, renovations, wall and ceiling repairs. Proudly serving the Calgary area.

Call us today for a free estimate!