Raff's Drywall Services Inc

Reviews for Raff's Drywall Services Inc

Zach
Zach

Basement Development

Raff and his team were awesome. I don't usually write reviews (good or bad) but I must say Raff and his team deserve it. They were always on time, courteous and worked on the weekends to move things forward (very much appreciated). Raff even hired a cleaning crew to come in a clean my whole house for all the drywall dust! I would recommend Raff and his crew to anyone. Next project that requires any sort of drywall work I will be hiring Raff and his crew again no questions asked.

On top of everything mentioned above their work is also top-notch and fairly priced!

Shane in Toronto
Shane in Toronto
1 review Delacour, AB

Best of the best when it comes to drywall!!

I have had the pleasure of working with Raff and his team on two separate occasions now. Both times he exceeded expectations with his level of expertise, quality of work and work ethic. He was on time every day and completely the work promptly and with a level of quality that is hard to find now days. The job site was left clean and secure at the end of each day. I recommended Raff to a friend who had his entire basement finished and was equally as impressed with the work Raff and his team did. If you are looking for a trustworthy drywall expert with very fair prices, look no further than Raff.

Scott
Scott

Main Floor Drywall

Raff and his team were an absolute pleasure to work with. Extremely punctual and professional, while delivering high quality work. We are very happy with the drywall and will absolutely be referring and using Raff and his team again!

cshannon
cshannon

Full home renovation

We renovated the entire house top to bottom. Part of that was converting the old stipple (popcorn) ceiling to new beautiful knock down texture. Raff and his guys gave me a great price, showed up on time, and finished ahead of schedule. There ended up being a lot a patch work on the walls where we moved walls and Raff took care of everything for us. I would highly recommend Raff and his guys for any and everything drywall. Thanks!!!

Joe in Calgary
Joe in Calgary

Going above and beyond...!

Raff and his crew had done an amazing job in my basement development. I had done several projects in my past, but by far they exceeded the performance of any previous contractors I hired before. Their price was competitive and they delivered on their services as promised and more. In addition, Raff made several extra trips to my house to complete some unexpected repairs which were not part of the original scope of work. Thank you for being a part of my project, I look forward to working with you again!

Curtis in Toronto
Curtis in Toronto
1 review , ON

Water damage repairs

I found Raff on honestars, and was extremely happy with the outcome.
I put together all the sub trades for our water damaged house.
Raff not only did a fantastic job on the drywall, he gave honest and practical advice. He provided many options to save money and different options for sounds proofing.
In rhe end,I asked Raff to do more than what I originally asked because I trusted him.

Thank you Curtis. I am glad I could help you with you project in Varsity NW.

Barbara S from Calgary
Barbara S from Calgary

Insulating garage

I wanted to get my garage ceiling drywalled and insulated so called Raff to come and give me an estimate based on his Homestars reviews. It was a good call. He came when he said he would and, after looking at the job, suggested we forget about the drywall, just add insulation and plastic sheeting. An estimate I got about 3 years ago was nearly $6000 to drywall and blow in insulation. His solution saved me a bundle of money. Once I had the garage cleaned out and ready to go, he came when he said he would (on a Saturday no less), added the insulation and had one of his crew come on Sunday morning to finish off installing the plastic sheeting. I couldn't be happier. No longer do I have a "black hole of Calcutta" in the summer heat and I expect my gas bills will drop like a rock in the winter. His customer service is wonderful, he's polite and respectful. He even, bless his heart, swept out the winter grime which I was planning to do after he finished. I have absolutely no trouble recommending him. Everyone should have a guy like Raff they can turn to when they need a house job done. Thanks Raff for your great work!

Bonnah in Calgary
Bonnah in Calgary

Basement drywall and framing

Came to my house less than 30 minutes after I called him for a quote, started the job ~10 days later, came when he said he would, very impressed with how hard he and his staff work....everything sealed off, great at cleaning up at the end of the day....little to no drywall dust in the rest of the house!!

Simon in Calgary
Simon in Calgary

Basement drywall repair

We had Raff in to do a drywall repair after we had seepage in through our foundation.
He would email to let us know when he would be arriving and always came on time.
The quality of his work was excellent and you can't see the repair that was done.
We have no hesitation in recommending Raff.

Thank you Raff!

That was a pleasure working for you. Thank you!

Jazzy in Calgary
Jazzy in Calgary

Ceiling fix in Basement

Thank you so much Raff for coming on short notice to fix our basement ceiling after our taps leaked. You did an amazing and quality job for a lot less than what our insurance company person quoted us. We were able to save $$$ on our insurance by not filing a claim and paying for the repairs ourselves! I’ve already recommended Raff’s Drywall to my friends!

More about Raff's Drywall Services Inc

Raff's Drywall Services Inc. provides drywall installation, taping, texturing, renovations, wall and ceiling repairs. Proudly serving the Calgary area.

Call us today for a free estimate!