Centennial Plumbing, Heating & Electrical

Plumbing
1A-2630 Millar Ave. Saskatoon SK S7K 4C8
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Saskatoon  >  Centennial Plumbing, Heating & Electrical

Reviews for Centennial Plumbing, Heating & Electrical

curtis in Toronto
curtis in Toronto

Tap install

Would not recommend these con artist's to anyone. Charged me $100 dollars and refused to do a refund or anything to work with me after the fact to come to my house just to do a quote witch the service was a flat rate so could have given it to me over the phone.

Quoted me just under $800 to put a new set of taps in my shower called action plumbing afterwords they had a guy at my house within an hour and got it done for under $250 estimate included.

brent.banda
brent.banda
1 review Saskatoon, SK

Furnace repair.

I've had five companies in to try and fix my furnace (now 7 years old). Nobody could figure out what was wrong until now, and Centennial fixed it right. Great work.

Thanks Brent!

andy
andy
1 review Saskatoon, SK

Plumbing and heating.

Centennial did very good work, the professionals arrived when they said they would, they were respectful of our space, finished the job in good time and the price was as expected. Couldn’t ask for anything more.

Thanks for sharing. We really appreciate the opportunity to help and we're so happy that you are pleased with our services!

More about Centennial Plumbing, Heating & Electrical

Welcome to Centennial Plumbing, Heating and Electrical. We are proud to be Saskatoon's most trusted plumbing, heating and electrical experts for over 50 Years.

*****

You can trust us to treat you right when taking care of your in-home service needs.  We'll send a clean, friendly, experienced service professional to save the day and we promise to do it right the first time!  We offer 24 hour emergency service to homeowners in Saskatoon, Warman, Martensville and surrounding areas.

******

We are proud to be celebrating our 50th year in the plumbing, heating and electrical business. Thank you for your trust and support as we fulfill our mission to Improve Saskatoon Living.

Plumbing and Heating & Air Conditioning
Drain cleaning Plumbing renovations Gas BBQ & gas fireplace repairs & installation Sump pumps Water heater repair & replacement Bathtub repair & installation Sink repair & Installation Leaky faucet repairs Shower repair & installation Sewer system work Toilet repair & installation Furnace repairs Furnace replacement Air conditioning repairs Air conditioning installation Indoor air quality improvement
All makes and models