ON L0G 1W0

Allison  King City
Allison King City
1 review King City, ON

Re-paving of farm driveway

What a professional! John absolutely amazed us from start to finish with his extreme excellent customer service, and provided top notch quality product. They met all my expectations. They will definitely be doing my commercial unit/factory parking lot next year.

We have a long, extended driveway over 16,000 square feet. From 5 paving companies that we called, John was the only one to provide a full detailed proposal, which in writing showed step-by-step what was to be done. He wrote down all material, time line. He/they did not short change us in any way from quantity of material, to attention to detail.
As I stated above, they will be doing all my work from now on. I will be referring them to anyone/everyone that's asks me for paving/interlock/concrete company. I will be pushing them on all social media programs. Very impressed!

Thank you Allison, it was my pleasure meeting you, and your family. We appreciate the review, and your kind gesture to network/refer us to others, thank you so much. We take pride in our work, and do our best each time out. We treat your home like it was ours.

Michael R in Alliston, ON
Michael R in Alliston, ON
1 review New Tecumseth, ON

Concrete patio

Would like to post a review on Tottenham Paving & Construction, on a fabulous job they did in my backyard.

We met with several companies, didn't feel comfortable, I then posted on social media that I was looking for a company who does concrete work, 18 of 21 all posted Tottenham Paving & Contracting. So we gave them a call. We booked in July, got all the papers/permits/locates completed.

John Genova, the owner/operator, was so pleasant, honest and provided exceptional customer service. He called us with updates on the project, from start to finish. He even called us 3 weeks after completing to make sure, water etc. flowed smoothly. They came back after 30 days sealed the patio.
If you are looking for an honest, trust worthy, caring individual/company, John/Tottenham Paving & Construction is the only company I will refer to family, and friends. I saw them today doing 2 more concrete jobs on my street. They are highly recommended by many

Thank you Michael, for review. Was an honour to provide our services to you, and your family. We take pride in what we do, we treat your home like it was ours. Yes we are on your street recently, doing 2, we even picked up 4 more. It all started with us doing yours, excellent/honest work pays off for everyone.

Marco in Brampton
Marco in Brampton

Paving of Driveway

I highly recommend this company. John was prompt on initial call, and service. He told us in advance the timeline, and stated we may be off 1-3 weeks due to weather, or any mechanical issues that may arise. We understand construction, and didn't mind if there was to be a delay.

John and his crew, were exceptional, they went the extra mile, to re-set a small portion of interlock near my garage, to bring it to same level of garage/pavement. Very impressed.

I highly, highly recommend this company. Top notch quality.

Thank you Marco, for your review, much appreciated. It was our pleasure to provide our services to you and your family. We try to do our best each time out.

Christina P  in Caledon
Christina P in Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

Extended country driveway

Outstanding work as usual!, This was 2nd time we used Tottenham Paving & Construction. They did our previous home in Newmarket in 2014. They had paved our driveway in Newmarket. We purchased a new home in Caledon, and gave them a call. Job was completed in a timely fashion. The looks are amazing, and price was fair. Our neighbours had signed with another company, but they were not responding with dates. I introduced the neighbours to John, he ended up doing them also. John has always been pleasant, courteous, and informative. He guided us both times, with a full outlined scope of driveway. I would recommend Tottenham Paving & Construction to everyone I can.

Hi Christina, thank you for your kind review. It was my pleasure to provide my services to you for the 2nd time, and allowing us to provide services to your neighbour.

Stephanie M in Newmarket
Stephanie M in Newmarket
1 review Brant, ON

Driveway re-paving

I will keep the review short, and direct. I called Tottenham Paving & Construction, along with several others who do a lot in Newmarket.
My husband, and I, met John Genova owner/operator. John is a very warm, friendly person with integrity. He is very experienced and knowledgeable and provided straightforward advice which was very much appreciated. He wrote down a full step by step proposal, explaining every step, and material he was to use.

We had 5 contractors give us an estimate, John was in the middle. He is fair. Does not short material. John is an owner who is on site always, and works hard with crew to make sure all is done perfectly.

The driveway is smooth and even and the edges are clean. It is done professionally. The team cleaned up very nicely. The service was provided exactly when promised. I was very happy with Tottenham Paving & Construction, and would not hestitate to recommend them

Thank you so much Stephanie for kind review, much appreciated. We do the best we can each time out, to educate our customers on the services we are to provide. I am a consumer also, so I expect the same from those whose services I request.

No driveway

I contacted Tottenham paving in May 2017. They came and dig out the old driveway. It is now October 2018 and am left with the same mud hole he left me in July 2017. I have called, texted and no response. They John gets back to with empty promises of they will be there. And nothing. Try calling and texting again. We are now so fed up we are looking for another company to do John’s work! I will never recommend Tottenham paving to anyone what so ever. What a waste of my time, and don’t waste your time!

We apologize for driveway not completed. But we excavated it, provide full gravel, and there was no deposit given. We work on progressive payments as it states in proposal/contract. You wanted more services from asphalt, to interlock etc, once again no deposit. I have recently driven by your place, and driveway still not paved after you said you were to call another. Companies fear putting down material without getting paid.

Maria S in Newmarket
Maria S in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

PatternConcrete walkout

Would like to review a company, Tottenham Paving & Construction. I started to follow many companies on social media forums in 2017. My husband, and I knew that in 2018 we would need an upgrade in our backyard and front. We were tired of the old interlock look that we had done back in 2007. We watched/followed few closely. Many had mixed reviews. Obviously every company has good and bad reviews. We decided to give the few we felt most were commenting on, liking, and there work portfolio.

After meeting all prospects. We felt comfortable with John Genova owner of Tottenham Paving and Construction. We met him 3 times before we signed. We felt comfortable with him, he outline the work procedures extensively. He told us upfront the timeline, he even was honest and said roughly between the start/finish dates. With weather etc we understand they cant do the exact date. They give rough idea 2-3 weeks more or less. We asked him for references, we followed thru on all 7 he gave us.

They came in June, excavated, prepared our back yard patio, and front walkout. Let it settle 4 weeks, they came back, formed, poured the concrete in 1 day, all stamped. They came back after 3 weeks to seal it.

He was honest from start to finish, he kept us informed with timeline, and if there were any delays, or any issues if they presented itself.

We love the job, and our home stands out with the new pattern concrete. Our family and friends who visit praise the work john and his crew completed. I give them 10 of 10 for workmanship, honesty, and communication. We definitely will refer them to everyone

Thank you Maria for the very nice review. It was my pleasure to be able to provide my services to you. We try out best to do our best each time out, we treat your home like it was ours.

Vince F from Georgetown
Vince F from Georgetown
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Repaving a extended driveway

I would like to thank John, and his crew for a fabulous driveway paved. I called John, despite from out of town. Tottenham Paving & Construction was highly recommended from a former co-worker who lives in Bolton.
I asked John if they came this way. He came out, gave a complete written proposal, indicating step by step the scope/work order/process. The other 4 companies I called whom have been around for years, most just wrote a number/price on the back, with no full explanation of the job/materials. This was impressive! My neighbours went with one of the 4 I also got to quote mine.

Our driveway was dugout same time as theirs, and completed 2 weeks after theirs. There driveway already has 2 cracks, and company has not come back to repair, nor even visit them. Our driveway is still 100% as it was day they paved it. John specified in detail, they don't use recycled stone/concrete. The other company did. We are so happy we went with Tottenham Paving & Construction. They were pleasant, friendly, and guided us from start to finish. John has even come back 2 times to visit, he knew when my birthday was and brought me a gift. He knew it was my 50th.

If you want a paving company who cares, before, and after. I highly highly recommend them. I have already passed johns business card out to whom asks me who did mine.

Hey Vince, thank you for the nice review. I appreciate it. I wouldn't forget your birthday, after your great hospitality I made sure I returned the favor. It works both ways, great customers, and we do the rest and provide the best possible product

Bernard in Bradford
Bernard in Bradford
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Concrete walkway/walkout

Would like to give a big thanks and multiple compliments to Tottenham Paving & Construction. Signed with them in Jan 2018, said would be done by mid June weather permitting. John told me upfront after last years rain delays, they give a rough idea when the job would be completed.
He came in Jan, gave me multiple options, options that I didn't think could be possible.
They came late April dug it out, told me let it sit, while the temperature would warm up. They came Monday May 28 2018 to lay down the concrete. Absolutely did a wonderful job. They did a concrete walkout, and French curbs. They cleaned up well, sealed/cut the concrete. My home stands out now. I will have them pave my driveway next year
I definitely will be referring them to whomever asks.

Samantha in Newmarket
Samantha in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Driveway paving

We had our driveway paved in 2011, didn't last 2 months. We call/dealt with previous paver for months. They would just hang up
In 2015, we got fed up. Drove around Newmarket, saw many of Tottenham Paving & Constructions signs on lawns, we felt lets give them a call. We first asked locals why they chose them. All said same, "Honest, reliable, and doesn't short material. Easy to deal with, and great customer service calls back instantly." We felt right, and gave the call
John, the owner, came within 2 hours of initial call. we signed on the spot. His understanding, care and knowledge is well documented.
We didn't have any issues at all. From start to finish John, guided us. Day of excavation, our neighbours were so impressed with the quality, he ended up signing 4 more.
Now in 2018, whomever asks for a paver always refer Tottenham Paving & Construction. Again, this year they are doing 7 on my street.

Thank you Samantha for your review. It was our pleasure to provide our services to you, and your family. We always strive to provide complete honest work, and will not short change customers on materials. Yes we did the 7 on your street this year, few others on your street/neighbourhood have enquired for 2019

More about Tottenham Paving & Construction Ltd

Getting to know about Tottenham Paving and Construction is easy!
is a Professional Asphalt Paving
and Construction Contractor.
The company specializes in all facets of asphalt paving, concrete, patterned concrete, and interlocking brick applications in both residential and commercial project settings.

Owner/Operator John Genova has experience that pre-dates the company’s inception in 2008.

John has worked since he was a teenager under the tutelage of his father’s 50 years of top notch and highly respected experience in the paving/construction industry.

John now has over 20 years of experience in the paving/interlock industry, and extensive experience in concrete to bring to your next paving or construction project.

Tottenham Paving & Construction LTD, has served property owners, property managers and commercial clients as the reputable, professional choice when selecting a paving company for their asphalt paving needs.

We perform commercial and residential paving in Newmarket, Aurora, Bradford, West/East Gwillimbury, Tottenham, Alliston, Beeton, Loretto, and many other areas in and around the Greater Toronto Area.

OUR GUARANTEE

All work and materials are guaranteed for one year.
Tottenham Paving & Construction prides itself on expert workmanship and great service. Service that includes building trust relationships will all of our customers. Tottenham Paving & Construction Ltd, individually engineers your project through every step of the process to ensure a high quality job that our customers will be more than pleased with.

We guide, and work to educate each customer, explaining what we do in each step of the process, providing both expertise and suggestions as to how to maximize client investment in the project. We pay attention to detail, as part of our commitment to customer satisfaction. We take responsibility for our workmanship.