Tottenham Paving & Construction Ltd

Angela S in Beeton
Angela S in Beeton
1 review New Tecumseth, ON

Interlock patio

What a great job john and his crew did in my backyard. From start to finish, john informed us of each step. Educated us of all options. We can't be more happy thank you Tottenham paving and construction. Definitely be referring you

Hi Angela, thank you for choosing Tottenham Paving & Construction. It was our pleasure to provide you with our services

Margaret  in Newmarket
Margaret in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Repaving of driveway

We called John, owner of Tottenham Paving and Construction in March. With pandemic just starting, John came out took all safety precautions for us, and himself. He was great to deal with from the beginning. We have seen his work over the years. They do so many in Newmarket, so it was an easy call. They came first week of May once lockdown was lifted. They completed the job 3 weeks later. Wonderful to deal with. They are very busy, the day finished up, took me 1 hour to pay, I would say no less that 10 calls within 1 hour for his services. Very high in demand, I can see why, they will be around a long time

hi Margaret thank you for your kind words. was my pleasure to provide you our services

Pat in Beeton
Pat in Beeton
1 review New Tecumseth, ON

Driveway repaving

Spring 2019 - I met with owner - John - who went over thoroughly what the work entailed. He was very nice and made a few suggestions. Once we agreed on the paving we signed a contract and he gave me an approximate date of when the work would be completed by, There was a short delay, but he called in advance and we agreed upon a firm date. Driveway was paved and we were totally satisfied. Thinking of having him look at another project for interlock in the near future.

hi pat, it was my pleasure to provide you our services. we look forward to hearing from you again. thank you kindly for positive review

Robert in Toronto
Robert in Toronto
1 review , ON

Failed driveway paving

John, the owner of “Tottenham Paving and Construction” has taken over $9,000 from me since June of 2019. Not only has he failed to pave any of my driveway, but he has also caused thousands of dollars in property damage, including destroying 40 feet of sprinkler line, crushing my culvert, and leaving tonnes of trash stone and asphalt on my lawn.

See my photos and decide for yourself if the workmanship is worth what I've paid.

hi rob from toronto, I checked my contracts from 2019. we did not have any customers named rob from toronto in 2019 nor 2018 and I know we definately did not install that culvert. The culvert was installed by another company.We have written email proof from you saying it was another company

Asphalt driveway

John and his team did an outstanding job on our driveway. They were polite, professional and showed up when they said they would. We are very happy with our new driveway. Thank you John and crew!!

Hi there, thank you so kindly for the great review. We appreciate it, and our glad to provide you our services. I hope you enjoy your new home, and if you need us again, we will gladly accommodate you

John Michael in Brampton
John Michael in Brampton

Not at all happy. Do NOT use this company!!!

Paid $800 deposit. He never showed up. Chased him for 4 months, many calls (unanswered!!!) Went to his place of business, his home, his mothers home with no sign of him at all. Job never completed. Out $800.00.

Hi John, I have gone through my invoices for last year for all work quoted and completed in Brampton. I do not have an invoice or a quote for you and no record of any deposit received from you. All work that I had contracts signed for in Brampton in 2018 were completed. Van you please provide me with the invoice number and the contract number signed by us both showing deposit recieved please? At Tottenham Paving we pride ourselves on customer relations and providing the highest quality of service. Integrity is very important to me. I am very suspicious of your allegation and if this is the truth I would like the opportunity to see the evidenve. Thank you

Caledon P.
Caledon P.
1 review Caledon, ON

Concrete and stone patio construction

John from Tottenham Paving and his crew were courteous and accommodating; they went the extra mile in attention to detail, and quality of materials and workmanship. I’m really happy with (and love showing off) the new outdoor living space.

Thank you Caledon, was our pleasure to provide our services to you, and your family. We also want to thank you for referring us to your co-worker, we ended up doing him, and his neighbour. With more on that street to do this year, cause of your job/you liking our work, thank you so kind;

Geoff in Orangeville in
Geoff in Orangeville in
1 review Orangeville, ON

Deposit paid, 0 work done

I hired John in May 2018 to install a walkway and repave our driveway. Paid him $1000.00 deposit. I contacted him several times over the summer to try and find out when he would start. The job and he always had numerous excuses as to why he had not shown up yet. Now it’s December with zero work done and he will no longer answer my calls or return my messages about returning my deposit. I guess it’s time to call my lawyer.

Geoff you cancelled in sept to not have it done this year. We sent deposit back oct 28 2018, I have proof, paid for secured mail. Unfortunately there was a rotating strike in Ontario. We are getting invoices/cheques/etc returned from past 6 weeks. Every company is experiencing this. We have paper trail where the first cheque we issued went. From Tottenham, To Mississauga, dated oct 28, 2018 with proof. We just received the return mail that was sent to you, Dec 5th secured mail from Tottenham post office. We have cancelled that cheque and re-issued another one certified with certified date. The fact that you put a review knowing the strike was on, and you cancelling way back in sept, when we told you we are paving early October in Orangeville. Which we did pave 4 driveways in Orangeville, we had to get permits, you were aware, you don't get them right away. All townships now require permits for parking working on any roads. You can go to your lawyer, so will we for slander. We have proof of 1st sent cheque, plus 2nd one we reissued dec 5 2018. Homestars shouldn't allow this post review.

More about Tottenham Paving & Construction Ltd

Getting to know about Tottenham Paving and Construction is easy! Tottenham Paving & Construction Ltd is a Professional Asphalt Paving and Construction Contractor. The company specializes in all facets of asphalt paving, concrete, patterned concrete, and interlocking brick applications in both residential and commercial project settings. Owner/ Operator John Genova ...
Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Tottenham?