TrueInspection

Reviews for TrueInspection

Blair in Welland
Blair in Welland
1 review Welland, ON

He inspected our home like he was buying it himself

Aaron spent lots of time with us and went over everything. We are very happy with the professional service. Watching Aaron inspect the home very educational. He inspected our home like he was buying it himself! Thanks again Aaron.

I thank you for taking the time to leave a review about the inspection. I understand what a major life event it is purchasing a home. I truly appreciate the trust that is placed upon me when inspecting a home.

denisan in Oakville
denisan in Oakville
4 reviews Welland, ON

Six plex inspection

Aaron came to inspect our property and we were very satisfied with his services. He found out all the elements that we were able to identify ourselves and found many other important elements that we would have overlooked otherwise.

He is using a combination of different tools in order to do give us a good evaluation of the state of our property. (Infrared camera, electric and moisture tester)!

Really, the overall experience was excellent.
Thanks

Thank you for your review. I try to do the best job possible for my clients. Having the right equipment is just part of that. Good luck with your new apartment building in Welland. Don’t forget I am just a phone call away should you need my services again!

1 review Saint Catharines, ON

Home inspection

I'm extremely happy with the service provided, Aaron shown exactly on time and went over each corner and at the end he provided great detailed report easy to understand and great tool to follow

I am glad you were happy with the service. I always want my clients to feel get the most information possible out of my reports. Thank you!

Ralph in Toronto
Ralph in Toronto

Inspection of greenhouse in Wainfleet, Ontario

We got TrueInspection from google and initially we didn't know anything about this company. When they asked for down payment initially we were a bit hesitate. In the end the inspection was completed on time as requested and we even got our completed report within the same day. We bet you can't get this kind of same day service anywhere in Canada. We were very satisfied with their services and won't be hesitate to recommend anyone to them in the future.

Thank you very much for your kind words. I hope we can work together in the future again.

Crichard1585
Crichard1585
1 review Hamilton, ON

Home inspectoon

Thorough and accurate home inspection done by Aaron. Extremely satisfied with the service he provided.

Thank you so much Chelsea. It was a pleasure meeting you. I appreciate you taking the time to post a review here and am very happy that you enjoyed the service.

Aaron McColl CHI
www.trueinspection.net

More about TrueInspection

www. trueinspection. net 289-439-0483 If you are looking for an inspector that cares then you are in the right place. I work from Hamilton to Fort Erie and offer home and building inspections. The TRUE INSPECTION Advantage Qualified, NACHI Certified Home Inspector Ongoing Education with Industry Experts Alway on time ...