Ambrose Junk Removal

EdgaPedro in San Diego
EdgaPedro in San Diego
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

good service

I bought this service on a living social deal not knowing anything about it and unable to find a review of the company I was hesitant. I was pleasantly surprised! They called me and were able to arrange a same day pick up. They were fast and friendly and did a great job. I would definitely recommend them-- even without the deal, they were competitively priced!

Thanks

A.V. from Toronto
A.V. from Toronto

Junk Removal

More about Ambrose Junk Removal

Ambrose Junk Removal, Loading & Hauling Services. We Clear Junk Fast! We Recycle & Donate. www. ambrosejunkremoval. ca Toronto/ Thornhill Ontario